Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Why Do Ladies Get Married Even If They Are Not In Love With The Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Get Married Even If They Are Not In Love With The Man? (2516 Views)

If Jesus Didnt Have A Girlfriend Nor Married Even At Age 30, Why Cant I Do Same? / Secret To Find A Husband Fast And Get Married Even If You Are Ugly And Over 30 / Why Do Ladies Avoid Panties These Days (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Married Even If They Are Not In Love With The Man? by robosky02(m): 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ishilove:

You are a man so you cannot possibly understand the pressure women face in a society like Nigeria.
see some had choice not pressure a rich man and a young true lover

But they pressure themselv into money

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Married Even If They Are Not In Love With The Man? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ehen as the guy they love passionately refuses to marry them they have no choice than to marry the one they dont love so as not to be mocked by society for being single or they might just marry a guy for his wealth. Various reasons make ladies to marry men they dont like.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Married Even If They Are Not In Love With The Man? by austyn0(m): 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
Desperation!

- I'm getting old
-My sister is getting married
-My friends are married already
- Parents wants me to get married
- He is RICH.

Every Lady hopes to love and be loved, when you hear or reads words like 'Love doesn't exist' , 'you can learn to love him' , then know that something is wrong somewhere. grin
This coming from a lady made it funnier. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Married Even If They Are Not In Love With The Man? by grad2012(f): 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
robosky02:
see some had choice not pressure a rich man and a young true lover

But they pressure themselv into money
robosky02 baby me i wll not pressure you at all anytime u ready tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Get Married Even If They Are Not In Love With The Man? by Evalove77(m): 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
MariaLavina:
Because in their cases, Love isn't necessary so they kill every thoughts of it with beliefs like it is an illusion or it is not for everybody.
And when love decide to shock them, it comes when they don't expect it with the least expected person. You see them drawn to the newly employed driver, or a colleague at work , or a supermarket attendant. Then trouble begins. grin grin . They start cheating, throwing trantums and fighting their husbands.

The worst thing that can happen to a man is marrying a woman that doesn't love him. Men be careful. smiley

ur comment is wow! Undiluted truth
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Married Even If They Are Not In Love With The Man? by robosky02(m): 8:16am On Mar 14, 2019
grad2012:
robosky02 baby me i wll not pressure you at all anytime u ready tongue
hmm tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Married Even If They Are Not In Love With The Man? by Skmoda360(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2019
MariaLavina:
Because in their cases, Love isn't necessary so they kill every thoughts of it with beliefs like it is an illusion or it is not for everybody.
And when love decide to shock them, it comes when they don't expect it with the least expected person. You see them drawn to the newly employed driver, or a colleague at work , or a supermarket attendant. Then trouble begins. grin grin . They start cheating, throwing trantums and fighting their husbands.

The worst thing that can happen to a man is marrying a woman that doesn't love him. Men be careful. smiley

your head dey there....
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Married Even If They Are Not In Love With The Man? by grad2012(f): 11:20am On Mar 15, 2019
robosky02:
hmm tongue
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Bangs Her Massive Boobs To Naira Marley's Song On A Car See Reactions+video / Lady Allegedly Bought Toyota Camry Car For A Boyfriend As Christmas Gift (PIX) / Can You Go Into A Blood Covenant With A Guy Or A Lady? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.