Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (82056 Views)

Ndi Igbo! We Have Work To Do! / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / “Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again” - Tinubu Tells Voter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by walefresh3(m): 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

You still don't have sense, I said richest tribe in Nigeria not richest people, why can't you ask Google simple thing rather than exposing ignorance
bro. I ve stated fact above. The numbers of richest individual in your tribe determined how successful your tribe is.If I may ask where did you get your stats from ? The richest igbo man in history only worth 1.1$b compare to a person of $ 10b .
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

On glad you are the one saying rubbish and still cancelling it out; we dominate, now we no longer dominate anymore.
My friend if there are people who dominate by power of incumbency it's you Yorubas. Since when has hard work become evil? Lazy urchins, or do we use Army and police to muscle you around?? Lazy slowpoke.
Local elite without common sense.

You are waiting for your turn which will never come to get power and start your madness.you are against restructuring of the country,always shouting bIafra lies.if you want biafra,make it all igbo land,and bribe all the senators and discuss ,if they won't allow you people.You contribute less to the national purse .so you are not important.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by ola6: 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
olas24u:

You are waiting for your turn which will never come to get power and start your madness.you are against restructuring of the country,always shouting bIafra lies.if you want biafra,make it all igbo land,and bribe all the senators and discuss ,if they won't allow you people.You contribute less to the national purse .so you are not important.

I think you should not waste your time with this person. We know how to deal with them and we've started. Don't worry madam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
olas24u:

You don't want us to produce president so as not to start our madness, lol who are you Yorubas even to say who becomes what in Nigeria anyways?. You fool you have been dancing round and round and I have been flogging you so so well.
Your power ends in Lagos, come on national level and talk nonsense in Abuja and see if Igbo's there won't burn you alive. Silly servants who think themselves to be masters.

Mind you you are not the one to yell us the way yo go about our Biafra pursuit, anyhow we wish to go about it is totally up to us, you can't put your smelly mouth in something that do not concern you.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Bonapart(m): 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
priceaction:

I think giving them appointments in his government. I think the guy is on same page with tinubus wife.
The irony is that Hausa/fulani has population that double ibos in lagos, but you will never see them misbehaving.
Few days ago I, was listening to classic FM jingles that one igbo support forum sponsored, urging all igbos to come out enmass to vote for someone else who will support their dreams in lagos and not someone who will frustrate their efforts. I was like, this is not necessary, because it will always hit up polity. Hausa community will never do that.
Why can't you go out and vote of your choice without over stepping boundary? Oh I forgot, lagos is no mans land, continue with that... Ok.
trash, trash and trash.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by deomelo: 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by goaldynboy: 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

You guys are the poorest in Nigeria let's be honest with ourselves. It is very hard to see a Yoruba Hawking Meat pie and Puff or Pushing Wheel Barrow around Nigeria. I sometimes pity you guys when I see your people Pushing wheel barrow around inb Hot sun, you guys are the poorest face it

So who hawks Elero (meat) in the streets of lagos?

Who hawks Agbo all over the streets of Nigeria?

Who run after commercial buses shouting 'owo mi da' like hungry lions?

Who loaf about wandering the whole streets of Lagos to see who is digging foundation or decking to collect 'owo omonile'?

Who knocks people's house in the evening begging for N200 to feed his hungry children?

Who loaf about, lazy about, loitering around 'baba ijebu' and bet naija everyday waiting for his wife to hustle and feed him and his family?

Who thinks that the only way he can become wealthy in life is by mining the Skull of his brothers and ancestors?

ANSWER: YELLOBAH PIPO alias Afonjah!!

Have you noticed that most Igbo's are acquiring properties in choice areas of Lagos such as Ikoyi, VI, Lekki and Ibeju Lekki while the yellowbahs are running back to Ota, Mowe, Ifo and other remote places in Ogun State due to high rent in Lagos and ACUTE poverty?!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

You don't want us to produce president so as not to start our madness, lol who are you Yorubas even to say who becomes what in Nigeria anyways?. You fool you have been dancing round and round and I have been flogging you so so well.
Your power ends in Lagos, come on national level and talk nonsense in Abuja and see if Igbo's there won't burn you alive. Silly servants who think themselves to be masters.

Mind you you are not the one to yell us the way yo go about our Biafra pursuit, anyhow we wish to go about it is totally up to us, you can't put your smelly mouth in something that do not concern you.
Flogging who with what?you don't know what you are saying.Every ethnic nation's in Nigeria already knows how you function,you are animals and uncivilized,you want to burn me alive in Abuja.Does Abuja belong to you also?it belongs to the natives go back to igbo land and develop the place.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

Power will continue to rotate without you people,because of your past ways from 1966 till date.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
olas24u:

Power will continue to rotate without you people,because of your past ways from 1966 till date.

And who are you to decide another man's fate without considering your own being dashed on the stone already, you think after Buhari una go collect power right?, let's wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
olas24u:

Flogging who with what?you don't know what you are saying.Every ethnic nation's in Nigeria already knows how you function,you are animals and uncivilized,you want to burn me alive in Abuja.Does Abuja belong to you also?it belongs to the natives go back to igbo land and develop the place.

Are you scared already, you treat Igbos anyhow because they are in Lagos, that's only where you have power, why don't you come to Abuja and spew thrash and see things for yourself. Igbos there are not so patient like the ones in Lagos. Ewu cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

And who are you to decide another man's fate without considering your own being dashed on the stone already, you think after Buhari una go collect, let's wait and see.
Lagos generates 40billion ,so it can finance itself,ogun has the highest number of industries together and contributes and generates.all your states addesd together will always need money from the federal,that is why you like this system.we don't need to be at the center to function and develop.we have always been in the opposition until now
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

Are you scared already, you treat Igbos anyhow because they are in Lagos, that's only where you have power, why don't you come to Abuja and spew thrash and sew things for yourself. Igbos there are not so patient like the ones in Lagos. Ewu cheesy

I am from here,I live here,got an education here travelled all over and returned here,I will die here.Am not surprised at your comments,the northerners know how to deal with you people.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
olas24u:

Lagos generates 40billion ,so it can finance itself,ogun has the highest number of industries together and contributes and generates.all your states addesd together will always need money from the federal,that is why you like this system.we don't need to be at the center to function and develop.we have always been in the opposition until now

Lagos is where your power ends, go Abuja and try poo and get burnt simple. But bear in mind that Lagos was built with Nigeria's Commonwealth and no particular tribe should brag with it.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
olas24u:

I am from here,I live here,got an education here travelled all over and returned here,I will die here.Am not surprised at your comments,the northerners know how to deal with you people.
You are from here you are from there what's my business, leave Igbo's in Lagos alone that's my own. Those places you travel to all over the world I Bet if they told you to remain in your house and deported you at the point of entry you'd call them wicked. Fool, there are Igbo's who have more claims to Lagos than you if you don't know. Mind you do not come to Abuja and blab nonsense like you blab in Lagos cos your name would be sorry.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

Lagos is where your power ends, go Abuja and try poo and get burnt simple. But bear in mind that Lagos was built with Nigeria's Commonwealth and no particular tribe should brag with it.
Lagos developed through commerce and industry,nearness to port and access to neighboring west Africa.lagos was developed by multinational companies such has Cadbury,Nestle,Berger,cokecola,7up,eleganza,globacom,mtn,Vita foam,tower aluminum,shell,Chevron,total,eni ,sappiem,etc.not igbo traders.The atmosphere is conducive and a destination for investments,Utc,Uac,mandilas,stallion,scoa,abiola bookshop etc
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

You are from here you are from there what's my business, leave Igbo's in Lagos alone that's my own. Those places you travel to all over the world I Bet if they told you to remain in your house and deported you at the point of entry you'd call them wicked. Fool, there are Igbo's who have more claims to to Lagos than you if you don't know. Mind you do not come to Abuja and blab nonsense like you blab in Lagos cos your name would be sorry.
It is just a matter of time for you in Abuja,I obeyed all laws of the land and concentrated on my missions in any foreign country and explain to some foreigners clearly about igbos and most of them know the real criminals are igbos .India,you have a large % in prison,Brazil,China, Indonesia,Japan, Cambodia,and Ghana just recently deported a large % to Lagos and never not igbo land.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
olas24u:

Lagos developed through commerce and industry,nearness to port and access to neighboring west Africa.lagos was developed by multinational companies such has Cadbury,Nestle,Berger,cokecola,7up,eleganza,globacom,mtn,Vita foam,tower aluminum,shell,Chevron,total,eni ,sappiem,etc.not igbo traders.The atmosphere is conducive and a destination for investments,Utc,Uac,mandilas,stallion,scoa,abiola bookshop etc

Shut up Cadbury never developed Lagos. Lagos was developed by the Federal Government as it's longest serving capital. Then the commercial boom was made possible by the Igbo's who have kept the seaports busy from time immemorial till date . Stop talking jargon, I dont even know when you were born, you don't seem to even know Lagos too well.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
[quote author=IloveToMess post=76502028]

Shut up Cadbury never developed Lagos. Lagos was developed by the Federal Government as it's longest serving capital. Then the commercial boom was made possible by the Igbo's who have kept the seaports busy from time immemorial till date . Stop talking jargon, I dont even know when you were born, you don't seem to even know Lagos too well.[/quote
Don't be ignorant,govt needs money to develop infastructure and when you come here to invest you pay corporate taxes.the companies pay cutoms duties and excerice duties,VAT and build infastructure and add to the GDP,Lagos is the 5th largest economy because of its GDP
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

Shut up Cadbury never developed Lagos. Lagos was developed by the Federal Government as it's longest serving capital. Then the commercial boom was made possible by the Igbo's who have kept the seaports busy from time immemorial till date . Stop talking jargon, I dont even know when you were born, you don't seem to even know Lagos too well.
The free education and healthcare was awolowo,housing policies was developed by him.that is how you measure human development index and quality of life.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

You have no access to the sea and no land boder with any country,you are land locked,so you must take other people,s land ijaw land,uorobo land,edoland, ibibios land so you can have a access.which yupe of system will you use to govern?you don't speak the same language and you are not the same people.the system you are running away from Nigeria,you want to use the system in biafra,after which you break the system,such has what you did in Nigeria.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
olas24u:

It is just a matter of time for you in Abuja,I obeyed all laws of the land and concentrated on my missions in any foreign country and explain to some foreigners clearly about igbos and most of them know the real criminals are igbos .India,you have a large % in prison,Brazil,China, Indonesia,Japan, Cambodia,and Ghana just recently deported a large % to Lagos and never not igbo land.
Bla bla bla. Lagos is a federal land, not Yoruba land. You are making noise about crime, so Igbos who own businesses that you are envying in Lagos do not obey the laws of the land like you are stupidly claiming. So Igbos are the ones trading human skulls in Lagos abi?
You have no sense in that your head at all at all and its a Shame. You keep hopping from place to place looking for points to validate your hate for Igbos. Igbos live in Lagos and work very hard to make a living and they mind their business but you hate them and feel threatened yet you fool will like to travel out of the country and be allowed freedom on the basis of you obeying the laws of the land right? but when Igbos obey the law of the land in Lagos you still hate them and tell them to go to the East out of jealousy cos of a singular reason they want to dominate you, while you fools also want to dominate in Nigerian politics. Hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
olas24u:

You have no access to the sea and no land boder with any country,you are land locked,so you must take other people,s land ijaw land,uorobo land,edoland, ibibios land so you can have a access.which yupe of system will you use to govern?you don't speak the same language and you are not the same people.the system you are running away from Nigeria,you want to use the system in biafra,after which you break the system,such has what you did in Nigeria.

Shut the fvck up, and if these people you mentioned agree to go with us will you commit suicide?
You want to play a combined attack on Igbos but you forget you are incurring more hatred on yourselves, ask the SS people they now know their real enemies is you people, you think you are smart but it's just a matter of time before you see the greatest peril you caused yourselves by yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
olas24u:

The free education and healthcare was awolowo,housing policies was developed by him.that is how you measure human development index and quality of life.

My friend Awolowo only focused on Oyo state and not Lagos. If it was Lagos it would have looked like Ibadan brown roofs by now.

I have told you who developed LAG.
Federal Government and Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

My friend Awolowo only focused on Oyo state and not Lagos. If it was Lagos it would have looked like Ibadan brown roofs by now.

I have told you who developer LAG.
Federal Government and Igbos.
Lagos State has 20local government areas ,so most parts were western region,only ikoyi and Victoria island was federal,Lagos State consist of etiosa ikorodu,epe,ikeja,mushin,oshodi,ineju lekki,badagry ,ojo etc.jakande was also a governor he left landmarks all over Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

Shut the fvck up, and if these people you mentioned agree to go with us will you commit suicide?
You want to play a combined attack on Igbos but you forget you are incurring more hatred on yourselves, ask the SS people they now know their real enemies is you people, you think you are smart but it's just a matter of time before you see the greatest peril you caused yourselves by yourselves.
They know you people and even your tribe in ogba,ikweree ,aniocha don't want to be associated or called igbos.you will dominate them and oppress them,you have already don't that during the 1st republic in eastern Nigeria,they were minority.you may even massacre them and try to reduce the population .it's very possible.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
olas24u:

[s]Lagos State has 20local government areas ,so most parts were western region,only ikoyi and Victoria island was federal,Lagos State consist of etiosa ikorodu,epe,ikeja,mushin,oshodi,ineju lekki,badagry ,ojo etc.jakande was also a governor he left landmarks all over Lagos.[/s]

Guy your lies is so heavy on me please I am going out to catch some breathe abeg.
Stop lying cos lies don't and won't go far
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

Bla bla bla. Lagos is a federal land, not Yoruba land. You are making noise about crime, so Igbos who own businesses that you are envying in Lagos do not obey the laws of the land like you are stupidly claiming. So Igbos are the ones trading human skulls in Lagos abi?
You have no sense in that your head at all at all and its a Shame. You keep hopping from place to place looking for points to validate your hate for Igbos. Igbos live in Lagos and work very hard to make a living and they mind their business but you hate them and feel threatened yet you fool will like to travel out of the country and be allowed freedom on the basis of you obeying the laws of the land right? but when Igbos obey the law of the land in Lagos you still hate them and tell them to go to the East out of jealousy cos of a singular reason they want to dominate you, while you fools also want to dominate in Nigerian politics. Hypocrite.
Once we return to regional and you return to your position the crime rate and criminals will reduce by 90%
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

Guy your lies is so heavy on me please I am going out to catch some breathe abeg.
Stop lying cos lies don't and won't go far

Lagos consist of 20local government and lcdas,s making it 57.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
olas24u:

[s]They know you people and even your tribe in ogba,ikweree ,aniocha don't want to be associated or called igbos.you will dominate them and oppress them,you have already don't that during the 1st republic in eastern Nigeria,they were minority.you may even massacre them and try to reduce the population .it's very possible[/s].

Lol hahaha who oppressed who?

Lagos Ibadan express way news on rampage.

I don't even want to go into details and educate you but if you wish to wallow in ignorance and denial it's your life and not my business. And when they decide to go with us to Biafra I hope you won't die of heart failure.
Bye boy. Local elite

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
olas24u:

Once we return to regional and you return to your position the crime rate and criminals will reduce by 90%
Exactly, it should reduce because the rate of skull mining and human parts merchandise over there is very alarming.

But we are going with Biafra not regional stuff.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
olas24u:

[s]Lagos consist of 20local government and lcdas,s making it 57[/s].

Shuuu Awolowo did not develop Lagos. He developed Ibadan not Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI / Teniola And Teniayo Saraki 20th Birthday: Toyin Celebrates Her Twin Daughters / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.