Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (82075 Views)

Ndi Igbo! We Have Work To Do! / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / “Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again” - Tinubu Tells Voter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
olas24u:

You people are terrible,you always want to dominate people ,that is why you have been consumed in your ambitions.you destroyed the country,tore the constitution and unified the system,what was the main aim?to control people and oppress them.
Dominate in what ways? By being law abiding and doing our legit and legal business? Are we the ones that told you to be lazy and siddon dey look? You lack points, all I see is envy and jealousy because if you don't see us as threat you won't use that word"dominate", it reeks of fear. cheesy

I see the main problem now.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

This is why I insult you people cos the more you talk the more senselessness you portray. You that is asking Igbo's to develop their place where did you develop!!!!??
Lagos belongs to the people that developed it and these people cut across all ethnicities in present Nigeria. Don't try to fool anyone.
The truth is that you wish you wish to be Yoruba,you can never be Yoruba .Lagos belongs to the indigenous people of Lagos,the aworis,the binis,the nupes,the brazilans,the sierronleans ,not igbos.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by BigIyanga: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
Their intellectually-challenged minions have villified and demonized Igbo voters as if an Igbo man is running for governor in Lagos.. when in fact, Jimi Agbaje is a core Lagos Yoruba. Are you hating on Yorubas and non-Igbos who are voting for Jimi?
Meanwhile their party has been in power for 20 yrs.... and
1- Lagos has never been no 1 in WAEC and JAMB results.
2: Lagos has the highest number of people without toilet.
3: Higest number of people of with less than $1/day
4: Highest number of people without access to portable drinking water.
5: There is nowhere in Lagos where u can turn on tap and it runs portable water from LASG Water Corp.
6: If it rains 4-6 hrs, everywhere turn into fecal pond/lagoon
7: After ten yrs, Rail project has stalled
8: Traffic is a nightmare.
9: If your house is on fire today, can you call fire service and they respond?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
olas24u:

The truth is that you wish you wish to be Yoruba,you can never be Yoruba .Lagos belongs to the indigenous people of Lagos,the aworis,the binis,the nupes,the brazilans,the sierronleans ,not igbos.

Wow so even binis are original owners of Lagos right?? I thought it was Yorubas alone.

You say I wish to be Yoruba chai!! I never wish to be Fulani finish e come be servants I wan be.
Now we have agreed Lagos doesn't belong to Yorubas alone can we rest now? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

Dominate in what ways? By being law abiding and doing our legit and legal business? Are we the ones that told you to be lazy and siddon dey look? You lack points, all I see is envy and jealousy because if you don't see us as threat you won't use that word"dominate", it reeks of fear. cheesy

Yorubas are into industry and not trade,you trade and don't produce,how many factories do you have in Lagos?we developed our industrial estates and we were already leading in the texitle sectors and others.you unitray system destroyed industrialization and reduced competition.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

Wow so even binis are original owners of Lagos right?? I thought it was Yorubas alone.

You say I wish to be Yoruba chai!! I never wish to be Fulani finish e come be servants I wan be.
Now we have agreed Lagos doesn't belong to Yorubas alone can we rest now? cheesy
Lagos belongs to yorubas with the above having histroy in it.it is Yoruba land.aworis were the first settlers before the rest .you wish to own Lagos,even ojukwu tried to enter it and take it over we defeated you people and chased you back.the whole of Victoria island belongs to oniru,the whole of apapa belongs to oluwa,they are all aworis.elegushi,onisemo,ojora of ojora.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

Only a little % of your business is real,you are engaged in kidnapping business,armed robbery, adultrated goods,drugs etc
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
olas24u:

Yorubas are into industry and not trade,you trade and don't produce,how many factories do you have in Lagos?we developed our industrial estates and we were already leading in the texitle sectors and others.you unitray system destroyed industrialization and reduced competition.

Please what do you produce and who are the owners of the production companies.
You say we don't produce who produces mouka foam, cutix cable, zinox computer, innoson vehicles, Anabel phone etc. Don't even try Igbo in industry and manufacturing sector. If indigenous manufacturing patronage is strictly followed I don't think anyone would be allowed to even import vehicles in this country when Innoson is still producing same goes to zinox computer. If we follow indigenous manufacturing strictly Igbo's will still be the greatest gainers.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
olas24u:

Only a little % of your business is real,you are engaged in kidnapping business,armed robbery, adultrated goods,drugs etc

Lol you are not above 20 years of age, it's glaring.

Skull mining and yahoo yahoo that have dominated nairaland front page for 4 years running now back to back are Igbos right?

U never talk your problem.

From dominating you to our business is not real, who knows what you'd hold on to next
My friend get off your butts and get to work, no one is holding you back from making it like Igbo's, only envy is. Period!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

Please what do you produce and who are the owners of the production companies.
You say we don't produce who produces mouka foam, cutix cable, zinox computer, innoson vehicles, Anabel phone etc. Don't even try Igbo in industry and manufacturing sector. If indigenous manufacturing patronage is strictly followed I don't think anyone would be allowed to even import vehicles in this country when Innoson is still producing same goes to zinox computer. If we follow indigenous manufacturing strictly Igbo's will still be the greatest gainers.
All this are companies created after you unified the system,leading industrialists were many in our various estates .ilupeju industrial estates,oshodi , industrial ,ikeja,up to ibadan,the Indians ,Lebanese business are all situated here.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Mitsurugi(m): 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
mainman7:

Just when I said I don't want to comment for today, you showed the depth of your incorrigible senselessness. You are not expected to respect the greatest Nigerian in History because you wake your parents up with ass-kick. The great Awolowo has seen the future, he gave you people chance to leave when he said Nigeria should divide, but selfish power-intoxicated Igbo Azikwe connived with Hausas and said no. Only when South-South Oil has been discovered did you fools suddenly said you wanted to leave. Yes, Igbo's would have won the War. For over 3 years, Hausa-led Nigeria Government couldn't defeat the Igbos, till they came to beg Awo for Wisdom. The great nonuniformed Generalissimo, designed and gave Nigerian Government the infalible Military strategy that brought the War to an end within just few Months. Brain is better than Brawn. War is about killing people, so stop bitching about what you started. The great Awolowo is the reason why you and I still have Nigeria today. He's the greatest Nigerian ever liveth. I know your fart-filled cranium produces only contumelious misdirected opprobriums, but if you dare vociferate excreta from your anus of a buccal cavity here again, the catastrophic destruction that shall guzzle you and your unborn generation shall manifest earlier that it should.

Abeg, joor. Which Nigeria do we have today? Your verbose attempts at impressing us from poto poto Republic has really humbled me. Bros you sound like a mad Professor from an Oshogbo grove grin
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

Lol you are not above 20 years of age, it's glaring.

Skull miners and yahoo yahoo that have dominated nairaland front page for 4 years running now back to back is Igbos right?

U never talk your problem.
From dominating you to our business is not real, who knows what you'd hold on to next
My friend get off your butts and get to work, no one is holding you back from making it like Igbo's, only envy is. Period!
I am an elite and comfortable ,we will make the policies that will chase you out of lagos.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
olas24u:

All this are companies created after you unified the system,leading industrialists were many in our various estates .ilupeju industrial estates,oshodi , industrial ,ikeja,up to ibadan,the Indians ,Lebanese business are all situated here.

Let me make it clear to you, Nigeria don't even need Chinese, Lebanese and Indian industrialists when they have Igbo's, just a little capital and an Igbo man will produce what Nigeria can use and export to all those countries with equal level of quality or more. What you don't know is that Ojukwu's father was the richest man in Africa during his time, it was his RollsRoyce that Nigeria borrowed to carry the Queen of England about when she visited Nigeria in those days. If an Igbo man had enjoyed presidency like Hausa's and to a large extent Yorubas, by now more than 3000 multi national manufacturing companies would have sprang up from Nigeria to compete favorably with the Chinese and Indians in several African countries today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
olas24u:

I am an elite and comfortable ,we will make the policies that will chase you out of lagos.
And we will make policies that will break Nigeria. Local elite. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
olas24u:

[s]Lagos belongs to yorubas with the above having histroy in it.it is Yoruba land.aworis were the first settlers before the rest .you wish to own Lagos,even ojukwu tried to enter it and take it over we defeated you people and chased you back.the whole of Victoria island belongs to oniru,the whole of apapa belongs to oluwa,they are all aworis.elegushi,onisemo,ojora of ojora[/s].

What history in it do you mean?
You just said binis also own Lagos, mind you they are the main owners not even you people and just because they are minority you people have dominated the land yet you claim Igbo's want to dominate a place that you also dominated. Hypocrisy is bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Goke7: 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

Let me make it clear to you, Nigeria don't even need Chinese, Lebanese and Indian industrialists when they have Igbo's, just a little capital and an Igbo man will produce what Nigeria can use and export to all those countries with equal level of quality or more. What you don't know is that Ojukwu's father was the richest man in Africa during his time, it was his RollsRoyce that Nigeria borrowed to carry the Queen of England about when she visited Nigeria in those days. If an Igbo man had enjoyed presidency like Hausa's and to a large extent Yorubas, by now more than 3000 multi national manufacturing companies would have sprang up from Nigeria to compete favorably with the Chinese and Indians in several African countries today.

chai, una get mouth sha, but you see the average Nigerian is industrious if given the right atmosphere just like any igbo man, the problem with you guys is that you make so much noise, when you count big industrialists in this country, the northerners we all abuse are still leading but they don't make noise or interfere in other people's local politics.You guys need to chill or continue to get your hands burnt in Nigeria's politics
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

You were not able to create industrial areas or parks for 14years when we practiced regional system.the future is now that of brain power,nanotechnogy,biotechnology, artificial intelligence ,those are the new industrial revolution,and igbos don't have the brain power for such.your igbo regional should have showed us industries first.these is not okirika,or electronics.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

You just said binis also own Lagos, mind you they are the main owners not even you people so just because they are minority you have dominated the land yet you claim Igbo's want to dominate a place that you also dominated. Hypocrisy is bad.
Binis don't own Lagos,aworis own Lagos,the invaded Lagos and controlled and area called Lagos island.you are always quick to rewrite histroy to suite you greedy and evil plans.the brought along their insitutions .the people they met were already settled for 500years before they invaded.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by SirBunky85(m): 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
Stanweezy:
Because they refused to vote for ur husband's puppet, they only wants to exercise their franchise and vote the best with economic policy that will favour their business that's all. Please don't hate them because their business matters to them
and for ur mind,agbaje is d one with sound economic policies abi?Mr man the truth is dat u and ur ilks just hate tinubu for no just cause.I don't just know why we -Igbos keep hating tinubu unnecessarily .tufiakwa.I Neva see
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

You just said binis also own Lagos, mind you they are the main owners not even you people and just because they are minority you people have dominated the land yet you claim Igbo's want to dominate a place that you also dominated. Hypocrisy is bad.
The best treatment for you to be treated like the Japanese in America.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
olas24u:

You were not able to create industrial areas or parks for 14years when we practiced regional system.the future is now that of brain power,nanotechnogy,biotechnology, artificial intelligence ,those are the new industrial revolution,and igbos don't have the brain power for such.your igbo regional should have showed us industries first.these is not okirika,or electronics.

But i have given you a few list of companies owned by Igbo's and you have not refuted it, you are now jumping up and down like a kid that wants to weewee cheesy.
If Igbo's don't have brain power then no African does period, cos it's the Igbo's that make Africans value themselves. Ask the prof from Kenya he'll tell you better. Now zoom off local elite.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
olas24u:

[s]Binis don't own Lagos,aworis own Lagos,the invaded Lagos and controlled and area called Lagos island.you are always quick to rewrite histroy to suite you greedy and evil plans.the brought along their insitutions .the people they met were already settled for 500years before they invaded[/s].

Shut the fvck up local Elite we know the truth we just decide to mind our business.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Dreew(f): 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
Bulleye:
It is an irony that that the Igbo that should idolise Tinubu are the ones calling for his head. This is how far his political liberalism has taken him. It is a lesson for all Yoruba politicians.How I hope Agbaje wins so that he too learns.

We share the same thought. I'm of the opinion that Tinubu needs something strong to shake him to learn this bitter lesson.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
olas24u:

The best treatment for you to be treated like the Japanese in America.

And later when we become the Japan of Africa you'd hide your scarface in shame. Local elite!

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olisaEze(m): 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jowonloju:
Lies! Tribal voters.

Get well soon... cheesy

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by LastSurvivor11: 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Look at You, your brothers all over the place how many of them have lost their body parts or go missing? You are even part of the people committing crimes in South West, even as small as your Region is, you still have human part littering around

Skull miners I greet una

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Dreew(f): 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
olas24u:

Interesting line of thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

And we will make policies that will break Nigeria. Local elite. cheesy
It's so easy to break the country and create a country ,but your greed of claiming edo,urobo,ogoni, ibibios land is your headache.create your own igbo speaking country were the language is igbo.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

And later when we become the Japan of Africa you'd hide your scarface in shame. Local elite!
We will improve our lives and accelerate faster ,so you cannot develop pass us,we introduced free education that increased literacy rates.free healthcare,housing policies, industrial policies, infastructural development,compare it with your region post independence,after indpendence and now during unitray federal system.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

Shut the fvck up local Elite we know the truth we just decide to mind our business.
You know you people are rigid even when you see clearly the truth.you cannot dominate anybody any more.people are aware of your thoughts .
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
Goke7:

chai, una get mouth sha, but you see the average Nigerian is industrious if given the right atmosphere just like any igbo man, the problem with you guys is that you make so much noise, when you count big industrialists in this country, the northerners we all abuse are still leading but they don't make noise or interfere in other people's local politics.You guys need to chill or continue to get your hands burnt in Nigeria's politics

Whatever you say is your business. All I am saying is that if Igbo's had equal opportunity to preside over the nation like the Northerners we would have produced tons and tons of companies and Billionaires as well no doubt but the hatred on Igbo's and fear of their dominating has kept Nigeria bound in cluelessness , this is not about average Nigerian being industrious , this is something that has to do with the 'know-how' or Igbo's.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
olas24u:

You know you people are rigid even when you see clearly the truth.you cannot dominate anybody any more.people are aware of your thoughts .

I'm glad you are the one saying rubbish and still cancelling it out; we dominate, now we no longer dominate anymore.
My friend if there are people who like to dominate "power" it's you Yorubas. Since when has hard work become evil? Lazy urchins, or do we use Army and police to muscle you around?? All this is to excuse your jealousy towards Igbos, we know. Lazy slowpoke.
Local elite without common sense. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Who Is The Son Of Oduduwa: Oba Of Benin Or Son Of Alafin? / Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) / "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.