Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (82102 Views)

Ndi Igbo! We Have Work To Do! / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / “Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again” - Tinubu Tells Voter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by walefresh3(m): 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

I know you don't have sense, I know you don't know the meaning of richest tribe and richest persons grin
If one man make's a region rich why is north still the poorest region in West Africa considering dangote..
Learn to read with understanding before displaying cheer ignorance
you are a liar. Only one igbo man in top ten richest man in nigeria and you are saying igbo are the richest. No single igbo man in top ten African richest's list. You guys are traders. I worked in the bank and I know numbers of your tribe lobbying for loan. Majority of your good comes in credit. Igbo people mere rich. Not mega rich. Till now no igbo man worth $ 1.5b in history.

4 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Dreew(f): 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
naijaguy123456:
She was kind of right. Invite Ibo to come and eat and they will hold your own hand.

Yoruba in Lagos and south west brought Jonathan to power through our demonstration when the cabal will not let him comes in from the position of vice president. The moment Jonathan entered the Ibo took over his government as if it's an Igbo government.

[img]https://i./72nt.gif[/img]

Intelligently written. You're admired.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by mainman7(m): 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
naijaguy123456:
She was kind of right. Invite Ibo to come and eat and they will hold your own hand.

Yoruba in Lagos and south west brought Jonathan to power through our demonstration when the cabal will not let him comes in from the position of vice president. The moment Jonathan entered the Ibo took over his government as if it's an Igbo government.

We Yoruba fought for this democracy, our sons and daughters died for it. I remember Kudi abiola was murdered, pa Alfred a southern friend was murdered, simbiat adedeji was killed in broad daylight, Frank kokori another southern friend, adesanya almost lost his life, Gani fewehinmi was in and out of detention, sowore a SUG president in unilag ran overseas, Tinubu, Dele momodu etc ran overseas, Saro wiwa another southern friend was hanged for no reason but in all this no Ibo casualty.

All this time where were the Igbo or ndigbo? I forgot they were romancing abacha . Who organised the 2 million march for abacha ? An Igbo man kanu . Who went to court to stop election of abiola ? An Igbo man . Tell me just one Ibo political elite that fought for this democracy or the one that ran overseas as a result of opposing military rule ? There's just none of them.

Trust an Ibo man at your own risk.

This shiit is deep.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by BlackfireX: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
priceaction:

I think giving them appointments in his government. I think the guy is on same page with tinubus wife.
The irony is that Hausa/fulani has population that double ibos in lagos, but you will never see them misbehaving.
Few days ago I, was listening to classic FM jingles that one igbo support forum sponsored, urging all igbos to come out enmass to vote for someone else who will support their dreams in lagos and not someone who will frustrate their efforts. I was like, this is not necessary, because it will always hit up polity. Hausa community will never do that.
Why can't you go out and vote of your choice without over stepping boundary? Oh I forgot, lagos is no mans land, continue with that... Ok.

You are a coded tribalist...

How many times have ythe hausas killed Yorubas in Lagos and osun state?
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Baba Suwe was helped by people in South West a woman gave him 10, million just to helped him. Your Nollywood actor almost died on his sick bed, it was Otedola that helped him none of your phantom millionaire showed up grin

So why couldn't Yoruba Bollywood help him if they have the money or is he not Yoruba? Pushing him to the other tribe you hate so much is hypocrisy you know.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Kingv(m): 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
naijaguy123456:

We Yoruba fought for this democracy, our sons and daughters died for it. I remember Kudi abiola was murdered, pa Alfred a southern friend was murdered, simbiat adedeji was killed in broad daylight, Frank kokori another southern friend, adesanya almost lost his life, Gani fewehinmi was in and out of detention, sowore a SUG president in unilag ran overseas, Tinubu, Dele momodu etc ran overseas, Saro wiwa another southern friend was hanged for no reason but in all this no Ibo casualty.

All this time where were the Igbo or ndigbo? I forgot they were romancing abacha . Who organised the 2 million march for abacha ? An Igbo man kanu . Who went to court to stop election of abiola ? An Igbo man . Tell me just one Ibo political elite that fought for this democracy or the one that ran overseas as a result of opposing military rule ? There's just none of them.

Trust an Ibo man at your own risk.

Trust us not!!! Let us go again you say no!!!

What exactly do you guys want?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by somehow: 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
A known truth by everyone in Nigeria.

Even within themselves, they hardly trust eachother.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Ewedegubbler: 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
Drabeey:
You cannot be living and have also prospered on someone's land and still go against what the Landlord/landlady wants!

We Yoruba's are so lenient and accommodating, if I may ask, can Igbos's call Kano 'no man's land' because it is also a business hub?

Just for the record, Oluremi Tinubu, Lagos belongs to us and not you and your husband. we true owners of Lagos say 'we still trust our Igbo neighbours'

The last time I checked, Oluremi Tinubu is an Itshekiro woman, unless itshekiri land now extends to Lagos.,,,

Drabeey was Here
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by BlackfireX: 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
Drabeey:
You cannot be living and have also prospered on someone's land and still go against what the Landlord/landlady wants!

We Yoruba's are so lenient and accommodating, if I may ask, can Igbos's call Kano 'no man's land' because it is also a business hub?

Just for the record, Oluremi Tinubu, Lagos belongs to us and not you and your husband. we true owners of Lagos say 'we still trust our Igbo neighbours'

Drabeey was Here

What is the difference between you and a blood thirsty dictator.
So if my landlord voted for PDP in Lagos, I must do same?

Your education is a waste
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Rotimi47: 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

Guy I will restate it here again in clear terms, if you want to start war Against Igbo's in Lagos do it without talking long story. We are tired of all these threats upon threats.

Someone comes out to vote you are seeing him as a traitor yet both candidates to be chosen from are still Yoruba's, If we votes right and left wins you'd say we are putting eggs in one basket and if we votes left and right wins you'd say we are not in the interest of Yoruba.

What the fvck do you fools want??
Better start this war no time for long things abeg..
Slowpoke, nobody ever told you or anyone not to vote for who they feel like voting for!

Voting is everyone's fundamental rights so far You're 18 and above; but a situation whereby you keep shouting war when your candidate lost out in an election is another thing entirely.

What is wrong with someone saying we don't trust you people again? Is that an insult?

Nitwits like you are always on social media abusing Yorubas at every opportunity and once Yorubas return the favour, you start saying victimisation.

O boy, war is always quick to come out of you people's mouth at every opportunity and make O na start the way na go dey change date and shift goal post as if say war na match fixing or na play.

Where is your bravery if you that always shout war at every opportunity, is now asking another person or tribe to start it on your behalf?

Try and be man enough to start it, so that all can assist you and your type to finish it as quickly as possible.

As you people people think that you can go all the way, , thats how several people are waiting for you to mistakenly start one so as to go all the way to teach some chest beaters a lesson they will never forget.

I don't hate those that like me and those that treat me and my people well, but I do reciprocate back gestures.

If you know then you know.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Basher8583: 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
gamaliel9:

There will not be another Biafaran War...we have learnt out lessons...the best way to conquer and rule Nigeria is spreading and living and populating and investing in all the nooks and crannies of Nigeria...starting with Lagos. An Igbo woman will win Abuja Municipal Area Council....watch this page...One Vivian Anazodo....a senator of Igbo stock is loading 2023
Trust me. You cannot be more yoruba than the yorubas. Niether Can you be more hausa than the hausas. A slave will always be a slave. You can only be king in your region

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Afospecialk: 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
HIPROFILE:

In all this your spill of ignorance its only one question for you and your generation and that is...

who championed the struggle for the independence of this your finally ruined democratical country...answer and keep quite mind you that your hate for igbos will never ever and i say ever ever stop them from progressing and spreading abroad...brother comon you dont need to be told that this set of tribe are special just imagine all that happened to them during the war and all the set back it caused to them but now you are still strugling to match up to their development apart from lagos in the west just mention any other city that has life all are in penury brown zinc everywhere low lives.

wether asiwaju and his generation trust or no trust the igbos hate or no hate the igbos it doesnt change a thing cause an igbo man will never stoop low to lick his ass.

all this nonsense is because igbos never supported buhari ofcourse they knew nothing good will come from him as regards nations building igbos mean well for this country they want constant progress and an average igbo man can never be a mediocre or celebrate mediocrity the problem the igbos have with the country is not being elected as president of the country but to see the country progress with its rich resources like other nations progress but that doesnt happen because you always welcome retards, greedy and daft leaders hence the agitation for a new nation.

IF NIGERIAN LEADERS ARE NOT AFRAID HAVING THE COUNTRY FAIL WOEFULLY WITHOUT THE IGBOS, THEY SHOULD LET THEM GO AND HAVE THEIR BIAFRA NATION AND I TELL YOU WITHOUT MINCING WORDS IN JUST 20YEARS YOUR NIGERIA CAN NOT COMPETE WITH THEM.......argue this with your ancesstors cos they know better you’re only but a child.

[b]My questions for you and all Ibo

Who is responsible for the miserable massacred of your IBO tribe during the war ?

Is Tinubu responsible for the frustration and Poverty facing Ibo in the SE that made them criticizing the system of gvt in Lagos state which made them insinuating O TO GE for us when we the Yoruba's are enjoying the Asiwaju development strategy. Could that the translated to enemy of progress for the Yoruba's.

You and your IPOB agreed that Lagos is the most developed state in the SW yet you and your Ibo family want O TO GE for Lagos so that Lagos economy can be handed over to set of criminals that will destroy Lagos for us so that all Ibo would now go back to their land if you succeed in destroying Lagos economy for us. Is that not evil and hatred of the enemy of progress for Yoruba's

Why is it that Ibo always show interest and concern about how Yoruba land is being governed and who is to govern our land when their own land need their sympathetic contribution the most when no Yoruba show any interest in how your governors manage your land? Is that not a cursed [/b]
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Ewedegubbler: 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
sulaimania2003:
Madam now you know. It was your husband who started it by making them commissioner, local government chairmen, councilors and other important post in Lagos .
But now we have all seen there level of hatred.
An average Ibo man develop 95 percent hatred for an Hausa man at first sight and 85 percent for a Yoruba.
Soon the plan to take care of them will be unleashed.
Yoruba people are very accommodating but this people are taking it for granted.
Come and see them take up a house and they will refuse to pay a poor landlord for many years
I can see their posters everywhere in Lagos contesting for different political post.
It cant happen in the Far East. They won't even sell there land to an Outsider. K know some non easterner who lost their life in the East because the Ibo community envy envy their success .After they take over his house and chase away the wife and children.

If you are an Ibo man and this really hit you and you leave in the west ,.Watchout!!!!!!!

Lagos is no Mans land Mr brown roof. If Tinubu from Osun and his wife from delta could take Over Lagos and subjugate all of you malice filled idiots. What prevents other Nigerians from Other parts from Nigeria from doing the same ? Abi you can bow to an itshekiri woman but still stiff scared of an Igbo or Hausa man ?
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by slam7000(m): 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
Liar
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Simbrixton(m): 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
ola6:

That Alaba and ladipo needs sanitation. Those places are residential areas and these idiots converted them to shops.
relax e Jo ki sanwo olu win na won fe te
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Basher8583: 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
gamaliel9:

There will not be another Biafaran War...we have learnt out lessons...the best way to conquer and rule Nigeria is spreading and living and populating and investing in all the nooks and crannies of Nigeria...starting with Lagos. An Igbo woman will win Abuja Municipal Area Council....watch this page...One Vivian Anazodo....a senator of Igbo stock is loading 2023
Tell the bolded to your brothers thirsty for war

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by whirlwind7(m): 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
IntrovertedK:
If not for the greediness of the useless Azikiwe. Every tribe in Nigeria would have been about their own business many years back. I'm glad his greediness caused him pain and agony in the death of over 3 million of his kindreds.

When Awolowo insisted on secession clause in the independence term, guess who rejected it bluntly all because he wanted Lagos to himself and his family. All the curses your kindreds have been hurling on innocent man Lord Lugard and his wife be unto Nnamdi Azikiwe and may he never know peace wherever he is for the attrocity he commited. We were never forced to live together, and terms and conditions were accepted from every major tribes before we were brought together. Buh greedy man Azikiwe won't accept seccesson clause in our terms because he has the Northern backing which autmatically means 2 against 1 which gave them the edge. I repeat again, may peace be far away from him and his generation living. Such a useless greedy man.

I say amen to that.

As you know, hindsight is 20/20.
If he had an inkling of the sort of people he wanted to share a nation with, if he realized that they would prefer living like relics of the stone age; barbaric, unenlightened, religious fanatics and abhors any sort of progress, he would have made a different decision.

But then, how long shall we keep dwelling on the past, seeing that the decisions we make in the present is what's going to shape up our future?

The founding fathers failed. We mustn't let that dog our footsteps and displace our stride to a better future.

This trend of Yorubas saying they distrust Igbos simply because the latter decides not to be dictated to is plain ludicrous. The two main contenders in today's gubernatorial election are Yorubas. How does voting for one and not the other make the Igbo man a villain?
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Mitsurugi(m): 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
Sagay212:

Lol...go and buy your ibeju land online as y'all usually buy and own 99% of properties online. Awon asiwin.

Abi? Just like I live in my house online. Your sense of reasoning is legendary. Which one is it this morning? grin Alomo, Action Bitters, Bajinotu or agbo jedi jedi? Well today is a lazy day no time better to diminish a little of my intelligence. grin
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Jowonloju(m): 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
Spatta:
People unwittingly pour out their secret biases when they find the means
she spoke out the unending cold war between the Ibos and her tribe
unfortunately these are the people representing us in the chambers
HOW DID A WIFE OF A THIEF END UP A SENATOR
Nigerians are docile, Area boys run the show
Find out if any other tribes trust the Ibos! Not in Nigeria. Hide behind your keyboard typing rubbish. The fact that you do not have successful people in your family does not mean People can not be successful. The more you curse success, so it will continue to run from you and your family.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by scantee(m): 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
Sagay212:

As usual, playing the victim like a cursed animal. You must be blind not to see that your cursed iPod brothers always start the tribal nonsense. When they get just a few dose of the hatred they spread, they start crying like you fool.ishly are. Una never see anything. People have been tolerating your madness all these while. You will begin to get full dose of the hatred you dish out both online and offline until y'all learn to live peacefully like normal humans.

please I don't respond to abuses, try not to quote me next time if you can't be civil.

Thanks
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Mitsurugi(m): 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
Basher8583:

Tell the bolded to your brothers thirsty for war

Leave them. They forgot that when their ogas in the North martyred MKO they sought the igbos support for Oduduwa Republic. Something they couldn't do in 1966 they now wanted in 1996 because they were aggrieved. The igbos were wiser and told them to go and fight their fight. That was how matter closed till they were appeased with OBJ. We shall continue to spread. And if it vexes them they should also come to my village. I have land for sale grin

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by RealOne042: 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
martineverest:
I don't blame her tho...

...THERE MAY NEVER BE AN IBO PRESIDENT in democratic Nigeria
Wow... And how do that effect them(Ibos)?
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Kaysalas(m): 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
yemaldo:

U don't get it do u? Lagos state govt have d right to take back their land, u need to read and understand Lagos law
With or without compensation?
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Achz(m): 12:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
Tinubu this Tinubu that......hahaha, I laugh in Arabic. Am giving him two more terms plus 2years I.e 10years and he shall die and rot away.
Though my happiness is that no matter what the north and west does, we the southers shall and forever be ahead of the them in all aspects. All ye Tinubu, Internet and electronic slaves should go and tell him(tinubu) that am happy(no grudge) feeding Tens of his Hungry and malnutritioned kinsmen here.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by IloveToMess: 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
Rotimi47:
[s]Slowpoke, nobody ever told you or anyone not to vote for who they feel like voting for!

Voting is everyone's fundamental rights so far You're 18 and above; but a situation whereby you keep shouting war when your candidate lost out in an election is another thing entirely.

What is wrong with someone saying we don't trust you people again? Is that an insult?

Nitwits like you are always on social media abusing Yorubas at every opportunity and once Yorubas return the favour, you start saying victimisation.

O boy, war is always quick to come out of you people's mouth at every opportunity and make O na start the way na go dey change date and shift goal post as if say war na match fixing or na play.

Where is your bravery if you that always shout war at every opportunity, is now asking another person or tribe to start it on your behalf?

Try and be man enough to start it, so that all can assist you and your type to finish it as quickly as possible.

As you people people think that you can go all the way, , thats how several people are waiting for you to mistakenly start one so as to go all the way to teach some chest beaters a lesson they will never forget.

I don't hate those that like me and those that treat me and my people well, but I do reciprocate back gestures.

If you know then you know.[/s]

All your long nonsense is so boring you fool. If you do not trust Igbo's we do not give a watery fvck about that but disenfranchising people because you feel threatened by their choice or witch hunting them later is where my interest lies. Look instead of trying to frustrate Igbo's in Lagos because you have power why don't you push for the country to disintegrate so you can have Lagos all alone.

Strip yourselves of hypocrisy.

Lagos Lagos Lagos person no go hear word. When Lagos was being developed in the 70s and the 80s where were you Yoruba's, now you have all migrated from Osun and Oyo to claim Lagos. Why don't you push for Oduduwa republic, by then no one will disturb Lagos for you.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Mitsurugi(m): 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
RealOne042:

Wow... And how do that effect them(Ibos)?

Ask them. Have the igbos prospered less because we've never had a President. I blame self-serving fools like Ngige and Rochas that make Nigerians believe if Igbos don't have the Presidency we'll perish as a nation.

Two, they don't understand, the average Igbo man doesn't believe in Biafra. How can I invest so much in Nigeria and then lose it all to some greedy lazy buffoons because some of my misinformed ignorant brothers have been brainwashed with a stupid ideal.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by okonyia(m): 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
This quite unfortunate that s senator will be making such a statements. Must Igbos follow Tinubu. Must they go the way Tinubu go, is Igbo's slave to any body. Igbo has right to live in any part of the country, vote for anybody they want. Senator Tinubu comments is bias and tribalistic. I want to also remind her that Igbo's in Lagos was the reason why her husband emerged as governor of Lagos, and she won her first senate seat, because Igbo's supported her. I will still remind her when the time come because history will judge her

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by slam7000(m): 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
StOla:
Hahahahaha!

Igbos who have long been terming others as traitors, are now also being called traitors.

I wonder what emotional diatribe they have as a reaction to this?

Did you watch the video or just being stupid?

The paranoid woman saw the guy sitting and asked if he was Igbo? The man confirmed his ethnicity and the woman enquired further and the guy responded with “he voted for Buhari” the troublesome was convinced and said she didn’t trust Igbos again.

Is it her business which party and who the guy voted for??
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Kaysalas(m): 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
fred04:
The name IGBO signifies independence,progress, resistance.....and all the good things u can think of.
We are not slaves,we hustle n so no motherfucker can detect for us.
I wonder why westerners still listen to someone taking their destiny( maybe cos they r zombies).
As for an Igbo man,be you a rich man,if you are wrong we tell u n we fear nothing.
No matter how much tinibu gives u,u are still poor n u deserve more than that.
That is d thing with half baked bloody illiterates who cannot even distinguish between DICTATE and DETECT. if you cant do this simple differentiation, how in the world are you supposed to REASON PROPERLY?
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by slam7000(m): 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mitsurugi:

Ask them. Have the igbos prospered less because we've never had a President. I blame self-serving fools like Ngige and Rochas that make Nigerians believe if Igbos don't have the Presidency we'll perish as a nation.

Two, they don't understand, the average Igbo man doesn't believe in Biafra. How can I invest so much in Nigeria and then lose it all to some greedy lazy buffoons because some of my misinformed ignorant brothers have been brainwashed with a stupid ideal.

Ngige and Okorocha are two greedy politicians who are there to serve their own interests. They do not represent the interest of Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by stevedestiny(m): 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
Biafra: Allow us to go
Nigeria:No!
Biafra: Why?
Nigeria: We are one
Biafra: OK! we are staying but u have to include us in the affairs of the country.
Nigeria: Never!
Biafra: OK keep your government, but give us seaport so we can trade with ease.
Nigeria: No!
Biafra: We are peaceful people, we once took up arms and don't want to repeat that again. Stop marginalizing us.
Nigeria: You are under our control.
Biafra: Then treat us like your children. We don't depend on the country's resources to survive, we are born hustlers scattered all over the world, just grant us better atmosphere to help boost the economy with our God given talent.
Nigeria: If we give you that privilege you will become lord over everybody, we won't do that.
Biafra: Then allow us to go now or we blow things up!
Nigeria: We are ready for you.

This is the summary of what's happening in this country. I'm a proud Nigerian and hope everybody reading this will understand that all these useless politicians are playing mind games by planting hates among all the ethnic groups. Funny enough all those fighting online are seriously hungry and struggling for survival.
Dear Igbo brothers and sisters Yoruba and Hausa are not ur enemies. Dear Yoruba brothers and sisters, Hausas and Igbos are not ur enemies. Dear Hausa brothers and sisters Igbos and Yorubas are not ur enemies.

If any foolish politician comes up to say something that may cause political tension, please and please keep them in their place. They are still looting till date. Do u have any share in their wealth? why then do you want to have a share in whoever they hate?
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Mitsurugi(m): 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
[quote author=Kaysalas post=76490395]
That is d thing with half baked bloody illiterates who cannot even distinguish between DICTATE and DETECT. if you cant do this simple differentiation, how in the world are you supposed to REASON PROPERLY?[/quote

Are you certain it's only his grammatical error that has egregiously irked you so? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

"Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” / Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) / Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.