Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (82107 Views)

Ndi Igbo! We Have Work To Do! / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / “Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again” - Tinubu Tells Voter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by totit: 11:32am On Mar 09, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

I know waec stats is compiled in ebonyi too Mr oshogbo

So Waec is your overall measure/stats for the whole nations education standard? Chei! Aba shoe maker and illiterate. So what happened Neco,Jamb where SW takes the Lead? Olodo oshi grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by RealityShot: 11:32am On Mar 09, 2019
LexngtonSteele:

Even Igbos don't trust themselves. Fact!

Crime, monopoly on prostitution, drug dealing, rituals ...when will all these stop? Ndigbo need to sit up and inculcate good values

then why not let them have their own country since they are so not trust worthy?

or are they your slaves; doing all the heavy lifting you all hate Doing?

naijaguy123456:
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2019
LastSurvivor11:

And cannot get one Google image to back up urgent assumptions grin
Shame on you

Beautiful sites of Owerri grin

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Rotimi47: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

Make e start once and for all make we hear word. All you Yorubas are jealous of Igbo's success in Lagos.
It will even hasten the process of disintegration of the country.
Who is jealous of your success? None of your people even made forbes billionaire list for years now with all your silly noise and chest beating!!!!! shocked

I have said it several times that we will only be friends of those that love and treat us as their friend, and enemies of those that hate and treat us as their enemy.

Let be candid, look around you and check worldwide the achievements of the Yoruba race which is there for all to see and yet we don't make noise and chest beat like you people. You people are always quick to insult and call Yorubas names and make derogatory and instigating comments about us but you people are quick to start playing innocent and claim that we intimidating your people that are in the South West!

You people have made lots of hate speech and videos about we Yorubas and some of us are returning the favour.

See, You people should stop all your hate speech and derogatory remarks that you make about us if you don't like the ways Yorubas are now responding to you hatred towards us.

It is normal; if you respect me, i will surely respect you but if not, then you can't expect me to respect and be polite or kind to you. Their is a musician that says "Respect is reciprocal" and this is true.

Inconclusion; If you don't like me, why should I like you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by OkunrinOloro: 11:34am On Mar 09, 2019
You mean same way e pain your family well well grin grin grin?

[img]https://i./3NowX.gif[/img]

[quote author=LexngtonSteele post=76487624][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Sagay212: 11:35am On Mar 09, 2019
Mitsurugi:

Then why don't we just let Igbos go? That's the most baffling query no one not even the Yorubas and Hausa Fulani will answer. cool

Stop being Stu.pid. why not let you go? What sort of daft question is that. Who is stopping you from going? One minute you want atiku,obituary and agbaje and the next minute, you want biafrau.d when you lose.
Are you cursed slaves, is anybody stopping you from packing your load and returning to your cursed region?
You want biafrau.d, yet you won't stay in your cursed sad beast. WTF!
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Pauludy: 11:35am On Mar 09, 2019
naijaguy123456:
She was kind of right. Invite Ibo to come and eat and they will hold your own hand.

Yoruba in Lagos and south west brought Jonathan to power through our demonstration when the cabal will not let him comes in from the position of vice president. The moment Jonathan entered the Ibo took over his government as if it's an Igbo government.

We Yoruba fought for this democracy, our sons and daughters died for it. I remember Kudi abiola was murdered, pa Alfred a southern friend was murdered, simbiat adedeji was killed in broad daylight, Frank kokori another southern friend, adesanya almost lost his life, Gani fewehinmi was in and out of detention, sowore a SUG president in unilag ran overseas, Tinubu, Dele momodu etc ran overseas, Saro wiwa another southern friend was hanged for no reason but in all this no Ibo casualty.

All this time where were the Igbo or ndigbo? I forgot they were romancing abacha . Who organised the 2 million march for abacha ? An Igbo man kanu . Who went to court to stop election of abiola ? An Igbo man . Tell me just one Ibo political elite that fought for this democracy or the one that ran overseas as a result of opposing military rule ? There's just none of them.

Trust an Ibo man at your own risk.

[img]https://i./72nt.gif[/img]

Foolishless is written all over your post. i dare not argue or point out your lies because you are not worth the effort. be gone forever.. senseless igbo hater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Mitsurugi(m): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2019
Sagay212:

As usual, playing the victim like a cursed animal. You must be blind not to see that your cursed iPod brothers always start the tribal nonsense. When they get just a few dose of the hatred they spread, they start crying like you fool.ishly are. Una never see anything. People have been tolerating your madness all these while. You will begin to get full dose of the hatred you dish out both online and offline until y'all learn to live peacefully like normal humans.

And so you hold one responsible for the sins of others. I've been duped twice by Yoruba men so I guess Yoruba people are scammers. Now I know why Logic and Clear Thought was a compulsory course in my first year. Nigerian youths are an endangered species. You accuse another of hate yet its reeking from you. Just look at how a supposedly responsible person is reasoning. In truth Nairaland scares me because you might just be the same guy in my office that smiles and shares my food with me. Omo ale jati jati.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by KingsizeD(m): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2019
naijaguy123456:
She was kind of right. Invite Ibo to come and eat and they will hold your own hand.

Yoruba in Lagos and south west brought Jonathan to power through our demonstration when the cabal will not let him comes in from the position of vice president. The moment Jonathan entered the Ibo took over his government as if it's an Igbo government.

We Yoruba fought for this democracy, our sons and daughters died for it. I remember Kudi abiola was murdered, pa Alfred a southern friend was murdered, simbiat adedeji was killed in broad daylight, Frank kokori another southern friend, adesanya almost lost his life, Gani fewehinmi was in and out of detention, sowore a SUG president in unilag ran overseas, Tinubu, Dele momodu etc ran overseas, Saro wiwa another southern friend was hanged for no reason but in all this no Ibo casualty.

All this time where were the Igbo or ndigbo? I forgot they were romancing abacha . Who organised the 2 million march for abacha ? An Igbo man kanu . Who went to court to stop election of abiola ? An Igbo man . Tell me just one Ibo political elite that fought for this democracy or the one that ran overseas as a result of opposing military rule ? There's just none of them.

Trust an Ibo man at your own risk.

[img]https://i./72nt.gif[/img]
Trash !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 09, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
That alarm was the only thing that was needed to sack Yaradua. Remember she was serving in that same Yaradua govt as a minister but she knew when to stand up against the cabal and exposed the mess in the presidency then, unlike the type of ministers we have now that play along even when they know that there is danger.

It was Akunyili's alert which actually came first that set the other actions in motion. Akunyili was a legend

No, there was protest nationwide and it all started from South West
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by OkunrinOloro: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2019
But na una Bini wey get monopoly for ritual prostitution, both home and away. Wetin dis mumu dey smoke?

[img]https://images./du98OpuS6W0HPW7b4QgFO.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./jJF5rj6uJ3ba7h7zp49PD.jpg[/img]

LexngtonSteele:

Even Igbos don't trust themselves. Fact!

Crime, monopoly on prostitution, drug dealing, rituals ...when will all these stop? Ndigbo need to sit up and inculcate good values

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Afonja007: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2019
priceaction:

I think giving them appointments in his government. I think the guy is on same page with tinubus wife.
The irony is that Hausa/fulani has population that double ibos in lagos, but you will never see them misbehaving.
Few days ago I, was listening to classic FM jingles that one igbo support forum sponsored, urging all igbos to come out enmass to vote for someone else who will support their dreams in lagos and not someone who will frustrate their efforts. I was like, this is not necessary, because it will always hit up polity. Hausa community will never do that.
Why can't you go out and vote of your choice without over stepping boundary? Oh I forgot, lagos is no mans land, continue with that... Ok.
if your father have Houses how many Hausa are there paying house rent ?how many Hausa people are paying for shops in that your so called Lagos state?show me area where Hausa people dominated in Lagos let's see if they re building any house there,you sell your land for 300 million to igbo person you used the money to take title of otunba you marry more wives hold party every weekend when the money finish you will now remember that igbo people are not from Lagos,tell me what average Hausa person is paying for in Lagos don't tell me about dangote ooh,do northerners rent house or store ,is okada not banned in some parts of Lagos roads?but today northerners don't obey it they take any road they like even kai and Lastma are afraid of them cus if you take them to police station nothing will happen,you can't eat your cake and still ve it ,igbo people fought Nigeria so they can be free from Hausa fulani domination you afonjas supported fulani to fight igbo people, today you people re shouting accomodating igbo people this and that who are you accommodating ?mgbo mgbo mgbo piapu gi isi dia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by AfonjaConehead: 11:38am On Mar 09, 2019
LexngtonSteele:

I can't find my amala o,they haff tiff my amala

Please everyone,let's help baba with chop money o
grin
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by shegz24(m): 11:40am On Mar 09, 2019
Drabeey:
You cannot be living and have also prospered on someone's land and still go against what the Landlord/landlady wants!

We Yoruba's are so lenient and accommodating, if I may ask, can Igbos's call Kano 'no man's land' because it is also a business hub?

Just for the record, Oluremi Tinubu, Lagos belongs to us and not you and your husband. we true owners of Lagos say 'we still trust our Igbo neighbours'

Drabeey was Here
This guy managed to contradict himself in the same comment.
Going for and against Ibo as well as for and against Tinubu
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 09, 2019
IloveToMess:

Shut up your rotten mouth who is Tunde Bakare , We are talking of a woman that made Jonathan president you are talking of a fake pastor that ganged up to remove Jonathan. When people in Yoruba land both politicians and religious leaders went mute when Yaradua was still ruling as a dead man Dora Akunyili was the only one that cried out in front of Nigerians and the whole world even as a sitting MINISTER that the president is DEAD , what else do you want??
How did she make Jonathan a present? Ur Region did nothing to help Jonathan but want us to believe it was u people that brought him to power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 09, 2019
Yoruba youths are busy fighting the Igbos on social media while their elders are busy selling their lands to igbos to develop.
Until Yoruba youths start buying back their lands from igbos,then l will take them serious.
Fighting for land that will eat up your decaying body when you die,instead of channelling your strength to becoming a better citizen.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:41am On Mar 09, 2019
HIPROFILE:

In all this your spill of ignorance its only one question for you and your generation and that is...

who championed the struggle for the independence of this your finally ruined democratical country...answer and keep quite mind you that your hate for igbos will never ever and i say ever ever stop them from progressing and spreading abroad...brother comon you dont need to be told that this set of tribe are special just imagine all that happened to them during the war and all the set back it caused to them but now you are still strugling to match up to their development apart from lagos in the west just mention any other city that has life all are in penury brown zinc everywhere low lives.

wether asiwaju and his generation trust or no trust the igbos hate or no hate the igbos it doesnt change a thing cause an igbo man will never stoop low to lick his ass.

all this nonsense is because igbos never supported buhari ofcourse they knew nothing good will come from him as regards nations building igbos mean well for this country they want constant progress and an average igbo man can never be a mediocre or celebrate mediocrity the problem the igbos have with the country is not being elected as president of the country but to see the country progress with its rich resources like other nations progress but that doesnt happen because you always welcome retards, greedy and daft leaders hence the agitation for a new nation.

IF NIGERIAN LEADERS ARE NOT AFRAID HAVING THE COUNTRY FAIL WOEFULLY WITHOUT THE IGBOS, THEY SHOULD LET THEM GO AND HAVE THEIR BIAFRA NATION AND I TELL YOU WITHOUT MINCING WORDS IN JUST 20YEARS YOUR NIGERIA CAN NOT COMPETE WITH THEM.......argue this with your ancesstors cos they know better you’re only but a child.

Let your Representatives in the Government pass the Bill
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 11:42am On Mar 09, 2019
Stanweezy:
Because they refused to vote for ur husband's puppet, they only wants to exercise their franchise and vote the best with economic policy that will favour their business that's all. Please don't hate them because their business matters to them
Do you know some of the economic policies?
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2019
Afonja007:
if your father have Houses how many Hausa are there paying house rent ?how many Hausa people are paying for shops in that your so called Lagos state?show me area where Hausa people dominated in Lagos let's see if they re building any house there,you sell your land for 300 million to igbo person you used the money to take title of otunba you marry more wives hold party every weekend when the money finish you will now remember that igbo people are not from Lagos,tell me what average Hausa person is paying for in Lagos don't tell me about dangote ooh,do northerners rent house or store ,is okada not banned in some parts of Lagos roads?but today northerners don't obey it they take any road they like even kai and Lastma are afraid of them cus if you take them to police station nothing will happen,you can't eat your cake and still ve it ,igbo people fought Nigeria so they can be free from Hausa fulani domination you afonjas supported fulani to fight igbo people, today you people re shouting accomodating igbo people this and that who are you accommodating ?mgbo mgbo mgbo piapu gi isi dia

How many properties do your Family own in Lagos State?
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Sagay212: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2019
Mitsurugi:

And so you hold one responsible for the sins of others. I've been duped twice by Yoruba men so I guess Yoruba people are scammers. Now I know why Logic and Clear Thought was a compulsory course in my first year. Nigerian youths are an endangered species. You accuse another of hate yet its reeking from you. Just look at how a supposedly responsible person is reasoning. In truth Nairaland scares me because you might just be the same guy in my office that smiles and shares my food with me. Omo ale jati jati.

Omo ale jati jati ni awon ebi e gbogbo...ogun lo ma pa gbogbo yin danu. NL scares you? Why not log out and phuck off to your Facebook biafrau.d page and preach to them there. Y'all always think you are wise. You look for trouble and when it's more than what you can handle, you quickly want to play victim. You give hatred, you get it in full dose. No more playing diplomatic or matured to you cursed ba.stards. You are not the only tribe in Nigeria. It's always you that's hating everybody. Awon olofo.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Asshurbanipali: 11:44am On Mar 09, 2019
Akunyili's Memo came first, it took courage for a serving minister to do what she did, and that was what actually exposed the government and set in motion other activities across Nigeria.

Akunyili is a true Nigerian hero and not some clowns that were protesting on streets.

yemaldo:

No, there was protest nationwide and it all started from South West
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 09, 2019
Mitsurugi:

Oga sorry o. But if my landlord asks me to wipe his arse or sweep his apartment or support his children against my will I won't. I paid him rent and keep his house in order. That's the limit of my obligation.
But aren't there indigenous Lagosians? Because no man's land is a result of the fact that Lagos is claimed by every Yoruba man from Ogun Oyo Osun Ondo Ekiti and even Edo. If they can why not other ethnic groups. Is Ambode a Lagosian? Yorubas of Tinubu's ilk are Lagos worst problem it's just that the same Yorubas believe it's convenient to hold Igbos responsible. For the records my two besties are Lagosians and I trust them more than my own brethren in the East.
Lagos is owned by Aworis, a group of the Yoruba race. In the olden days, when the Yoruba race was governed by Oyo empire, during war period, Yorubas come from Ekiti(all yoruba groups like eegun, egede), Ondo(Ilaje, Akoko, owo), Osun, Ogun(Egba, Ijebu) and gather in Oyo, fight the war collectively and return back to their various lands while few stay back and settle. Just same way, they'd go from Oyo to Ilorin to fight war. Every Yoruba ancestral lands belong to every Yoruba race irrespective of where he/she comes from and they fought collectively to retain the land. Same as Lagos, Lagos is known to be for the Aworis and it was defended by Yorubas through the Oyo empire millitia(which consists of yorubas from different groups namely, oyo, egba, ijebu, aworis, eegede, akoko, ilaje and all) times without number. Every Yoruba Lands is for Yoruba race so it's that easy.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Afospecialk: 11:44am On Mar 09, 2019
Jokkarm2:

i just realised you are one of those yoruba with out sense. is jonah ibo? or when you remember how destined you people are to be servants you get confuse. how can one man be your god and all of you are worshiping him. it shows how miopic you people are.

Your miserable life must be affecting ur brain.

If Lagos has been mismanaged looted dry like all your southeast states how would your brothers ran to Lagos to buy land settle here in Lagos.

IPOB would not see anything wrong on how their past leaders hav misled and mismanaged their treasures and strategies on how to liberate themselves from their corrupt leaders but they will always show interest on how SW should be govern

IPOB is it Yoruba's or Tinubu thats responsible for your misfortune and frustrating life ?

Why can't IPOB face their miserable life without mentioning Yoruba and Tinubu?
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by olas24u(f): 11:45am On Mar 09, 2019
netflicks:
This are the type of people we choose as leaders what a shame...

Nigeria will continue on backward slop until we realise our problem...

If a yoruba man thinks an igbo man is his problem then he must be a fool and if an igbo man thinks otherway he also is a big fool.... if we have good leaders tribalism will be the least thing to think about...

Igbos are a problem,from day 1 and you need to know first .
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 09, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

They sold their inheritances to Igbo, so how many of those properties do you own? grin you guys are delusional
U don't get it do u? Lagos state govt have d right to take back their land, u mead to read and understand Lagos law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Mitsurugi(m): 11:45am On Mar 09, 2019
Sagay212:

Stop being Stu.pid. why not let you go? What sort of daft question is that. Who is stopping you from going? One minute you want atiku,obituary and agbaje and the next minute, you want biafrau.d when you lose.
Are you cursed slaves, is anybody stopping you from packing your load and returning to your cursed region?
You want biafrau.d, yet you won't stay in your cursed sad beast. WTF!

Yeah. The descent to insults. Classic. I now understand your point. You have schooled me. Now go and sleep. Intelligence is assumed till proven otherwise. Sometimes I laugh at you. You say Igbos hate abi. Please review your post to me and let the log fall from your eyes. I am not your problem but I will always continue to buy your land and pay omo onile fee no matter the price and when you invite me to the owambe you throw with my land money I will eat and dance till you have another to sell. You all don't know history.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by AfonjaConehead: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Beautiful sites of Owerri grin

Hmmmm see fine road. We all know that if it is OSHOGBO,na shttt go dey everywhere
grin grin
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Sagay212: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
See as this one come dey quaff chloroquine for another man malaria. Ralph Uwazurike was making this statement about those Igbos who are fighting to remain in Nigeria. In other words, those Igbos who are on the same mentality as the average Nigerian. grin grin

[img]https://images./6XNbEg9CezGcfaxkKBI0Uv.png[/img]

[img]https://images./6NBJwgK9a2ntUuHj8MRG0P.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./7b9b9n2QMKkpm7iDLv8bKZ.jpg[/img]

Naa... iPod pigs, don't twist the story. Nwazurike was describing animals like you.

Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by fred04(m): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2019
The name IGBO signifies independence,progress, resistance.....and all the good things u can think of.
We are not slaves,we hustle n so no motherfucker can detect for us.
I wonder why westerners still listen to someone taking their destiny( maybe cos they r zombies).
As for an Igbo man,be you a rich man,if you are wrong we tell u n we fear nothing.
No matter how much tinibu gives u,u are still poor n u deserve more than that.
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by All4real2: 11:47am On Mar 09, 2019
priceaction:

I think giving them appointments in his government. I think the guy is on same page with tinubus wife.
The irony is that Hausa/fulani has population that double ibos in lagos, but you will never see them misbehaving.
Few days ago I, was listening to classic FM jingles that one igbo support forum sponsored, urging all igbos to come out enmass to vote for someone else who will support their dreams in lagos and not someone who will frustrate their efforts. I was like, this is not necessary, because it will always hit up polity. Hausa community will never do that.
Why can't you go out and vote of your choice without over stepping boundary? Oh I forgot, lagos is no mans land, continue with that... Ok.
if Hausa population in lagos is more than igbos how come u people emphasize more on igbos
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by sharpsecret: 11:47am On Mar 09, 2019
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Tinubu - Jagaban. Who in the 1999 set of Governors is still relevant today?

Piglets are just jealous they don't have a leader like him.

All they have are make-up wearing, female dress-stealing 100% certified cowards to lead them.

[img]https://media1./images/b7d5f65367fd8f8c417f7cd897ca2192/tenor.gif[/img]

u know say yoruba sabi do yes sir,una sabi worship human,.igbos no get dat time,u cant rule in 1999 and stil b dictating our future in 2019
Re: Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React by Wonderful100(m): 11:48am On Mar 09, 2019
It is an indirect words ...... It's Has to do with their vote It is an indirect words ...... It's Has to do with their vote It is an indirect words ...... It's Has to do with their vote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” / Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.