Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For (20026 Views)

Most Popular Luxury Car Brands And Where They Are Produced(photos) / This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) / 28 Car Brands And The Year They Were Founded - Innoson Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

Re: Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For by jodeci(m): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nissan cars just there,neither reliable nor unreliable,but with the best engine.
Re: Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For by Benosky011(m): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jentle244:
What of molue
Molue (suffering and smiling)
Re: Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For by opportunities12(m): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mercedes Benz combines all

Re: Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For by Topmaike007(m): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
Autojosh that list is incomplete without Bajaj Boxer
Re: Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
rydow:
Why are Nigerians not talking about Hyundai, That car is strong, Classy, reliable , fuel efficient and easy to maintain. I've had a 2012 AZERA for almost 2 years and despite the fact that it's Salvage, it still drives like New�. OP include Hyundai on that list haba
Hyundai seem like bread to me
Re: Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
well my Pilot has been a beast of an SUV anyway

wink
Re: Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For by MightySparrow: 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
Proda?
Re: Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
AutoJoshNG:

There are different perceptions that boarders around every car brand we have today most especially the top brands.

Whenever you hear of a particular brand, there is always a vice that whispers something to your soul. Take for Instance, Rolls Royce. Something like luxury, expensive, wealth came to your mind when you heard the brand name Rolls Royce. This applies for every other car brand.

The aim of this post is to tell you what some of the leading car brands are known for.

1. Rolls Royce (Luxury)

This is the undisputed king of Luxury. Rolls Royce cars are associated with luxury, wealth, class etc. it is not a brand meant for just anybody.

2. BMW (Performance)

Performance, sportiness and fancy are the perfect words that can be used to describe the BMW brand. The brand often makes cars packed with advanced technologies. The BMW brand is known as the drivers’ car. Folks who have tremendous power, high speed cornering, and comfort would always go for the Bimmer.

3. Volvo (Safety)

Volvo is the Swedish brand that is known for safety all over the world. They don’t drag that with anybody. These guys are the innovators of most safety features we use in every car today. That can go a long way to make their car safe even if it’s trading off beauty, weight and what have you.

4. Mercedes Benz (Class)

Mercedes on one of the most respected brands of the German origin. It’s a brand that stands for style, class, efficiency. Mercedes Benz has won the heart of many all around the world.

5. Toyota – (Reliability)

A lot of people around the world have the strong conviction that Toyota is a very reliable brand amongst all. Even in this part of the world, reliability is one of the major reasons for Toyota Brand popularity. Be it as it may, every car is reliable on its own way; it all boils down to how you use it and your maintenance culture.

6. Honda:

The Honda brand is very similar to its Toyota cousin. It is considered to be the sportier version of Toyota. Honda cars are sleeker, more balanced, sportier, and roomier than the cousin Toyota.

Source: https://autojosh.com/car-brands-known-for/

Too much generalisation. Do you know that BMW are luxury cars as well?

Re: Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For by clemz85(m): 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Among all the cars you listed, Mercedes, Volvo and volkswagen is the only ones that builds from smallest car to heaviest duty vehicle, so volkswagen should make the list too
Re: Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For by Neddyogu(m): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
Bedford nko?
Re: Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For by crafteck(m): 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Honda grin

You spoke my mind
Re: Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For by airsaylongcon: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
CaptainMarvel:
I think audi overtakes BMW in terms of performance. And also in terms of class, arguably on par with Mercedes. It's also a lead in sportiness.
The Audi R8 is the most sought after super car in the world

I'm an Audi fan myself but I don't think the Audi outperforms the BMW. At least not in Naija.

Re: Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For by curvilicious: 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
What about yellow Danfo?
Re: Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For by ManTiger(m): 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
Volvo is truly built for safety, had accident once with 8 people and all of us unhurt, if it was some other car, we might not be that lucky.
Re: Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For by Gracesofar(m): 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
Honda z also notable for their dashboard..... Men no matter how ugly the honda is the dashboard will be massive. Thats one things Honda has over toyota to me

Re: Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For by banio: 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
I need money to buy a new car.

I think Benz
Re: Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For by mcevans1(m): 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Acura = senior bro to Honda, sportier, faster, sleeker and relatively cheap! wink

Acura cheap? Hell no
Re: Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For by kernniejay(m): 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
Op, you did not mention the Land Rover family. They include Land Rover (Defender), Range Rover (Vogue, Sport, Evoque, Autobiography) Discovery (LR3 & LR4) and Freelander. Land Rovers are known for nothing but Toughness and Ruggedness any day any time any where.

Re: Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For by computerglobal(m): 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
By ordering a vehicle history report from us, you can remove most of the guesswork to determine if a used car has been involved in accidents or had major repairs that may not make it worth your investment.

Diagnose and Run a history check on your Car To Know Internal Problems
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

Make An Informed Decision With Our Comprehensive Vehicle Report

Confirm Your Custom Papers with us Today

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

https:///+2348060365068

Custom Document Verification

https://www.nairaland.com/4916517/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom
https://www.nairaland.com/4920896/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom

Contact us on Whats-app now directly . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For by Hades2016(m): 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Honda grin
u are wicked grin

Re: Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For by eherbal(m): 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Honda grin
you're evil grin
Re: Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
ManTiger:
Volvo is truly built for safety, had accident once with 8 people and all of us unhurt, if it was some other car, we might not be that lucky.

Na God oooo brother

Re: Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For by opportunities12(m): 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
AutoJoshNg. Check this Beast Mode: G63 AMG Brabus 800HP. What's you take

Re: Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
mcevans1:

Acura cheap? Hell no
Acura is cheap, compare to what it offers and it's production yr in relation to other brands!
Eg, @ 2008 acura MDX goes for about 3.2million or even less, show me a 2008 model car with smilar features of the MDX that cos below 3.5m
Re: Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For by mcevans1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Acura is cheap, compare to what it offers and it's production yr in relation to other brands!
Eg, @ 2008 acura MDX goes for about 3.2million or even less, show me a 2008 model car with smilar features of the MDX that cos below 3.5m

Acura parts are pretty expensive most especially the TL and MDX. Both cars share almost the same parts and engine
Re: Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For by ManTiger(m): 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
muyoge:

Na God oooo brother

Yes bro, I give Him the glory.

Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? / Help Nissan Primera P11-144: Engine Not Starting Error Codes P0335 & P1336 / When It Is Time To Return To Factory Specs.