Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? (20034 Views)

Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) / Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by dude(m): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hello everyone,
We are looking at commencing a new transportation/ logistics outfit. The proposed transportation outfit is intended for Lagos- Abuja route, and a few parts of the east. We are also strongly considering purchases of Innoson buses. We kindly solicit advise on the use of Innoson buses as it concerns easy to source spare parts, durability, fuel consumption, functionality and other details. Thanks my people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by id4sho(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2019
I think their buses uses the Almighty reliable 2TR-FE Toyota engine. it's a goal, confirm pls

46 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by lilkech(m): 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
Op innoson busses have been plying the Lagos - Abuja , Lagos - east route siiince

I’ve been steady seeing them on the road whenever I travel as far back as 2014 so I believe their utility is guaranteed.

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by VirginSearcher(m): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2019
Its okay, and manufactured for useless Nigerian roads, so u are good to go.. #highly_recommended

51 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by Dobson43: 7:10am On Dec 09, 2019
lilkech:
Op innoson busses have been plying the Lagos - Abuja , Lagos - east route siiince

I’ve been steady seeing them on the road whenever I travel as far back as 2014 so I believe their utility is guaranteed.

Op go ahead and flex.

The engine is operated by Toyota and the vehicles are sturdy.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by nuhu2018(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2019
check it out
Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by cardoctor(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2019
Get someone who owns one.

13 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by Gabson006: 7:11am On Dec 09, 2019
They are rugged

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by Onlinealaba(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2019
Sentiment aside they are actually very rugged..their mini luxurious buses are just so perfect for Nigeria road..i know of schools that bought their buses ending 2013 and the buses are still working fyn, seems maintenance is cheap too
We sell Smart TVs and air conditioners

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2019
INNOSON VEHICLE IS MADE FOR OUR NIGERIA ROAD, THEIR FUEL CONSUMPTION IS VERY MODERATE AND THE SPARE PARTS IS EASILY ACCESSIBLE.
I AM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE CUZ MY UNCLE RUN A TRANSPORT COMPANY

Anambralstson

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by Justix10: 7:11am On Dec 09, 2019
V v
Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by hisgrace090: 7:13am On Dec 09, 2019
Its manageable though not a first class chinies cars.
Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by Justix10: 7:14am On Dec 09, 2019
Just like the eagles... they soar in storms and rugged in deserts...you are good to go

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by Lenient001: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2019
Innoson vehicles.. what I sees is scarcity of their vehicles parts
Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by Hagese: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2019
nuhu2018:
check it out
Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by Alexanderobi: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2019
well above average
Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by Justix10: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2019
Wow
Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by Gabrokpara001(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2019
dude:
Hello everyone,
We are looking at commencing a new transportation/ logistics outfit. The proposed transportation outfit is intended for Lagos- Abuja route, and a few parts of the east. We are also strongly considering purchases of Innoson buses. We kindly solicit advise on the use of Innoson buses as it concerns easy to source spare parts, durability, fuel consumption, functionality and other details. Thanks my people

Its ok, i have seen and know quite a few people using the brand here in owerri.. I also think they ll be quite interested in entering into a partnership to boost their Company's awareness.

Meanwhile do you plan on building your own home and scared of the budget?, Here is a low cost architectural building design (3bedroom bungalow) that ll cost roughly 6.4m to build, and require at least half plot 50 x 50 ft. To get the complete design at an affordable price contact via whatsapp 09037396586 to get the building plans emailed or waybilled to you

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by amliftedhigher: 7:17am On Dec 09, 2019
They are good to go. Very rugged I have travelled with one from East to Abuja. My organisation has many as company cars.

16 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by nanauju(f): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2019
cheesy
Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by seanwilliam(m): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2019
The answer is declared inconclusive grin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by PHIPEX(m): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2019
I travelled on it from Onitsha to Lagos through a transport line. I think that answers the question. If those regular transport line can use it, then it's good enough.

13 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by andy244: 7:19am On Dec 09, 2019
Try get some drivers that works with Peace Mass. They have been using innoson busses for over 5 years now. Many other transport companies have the innoson in their fleet. Talk to then.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by lateefx(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2019
Very reliable. A neighbour owns one here in lagos. I think you can go for it. Parts are available. Just be sure u employ very good drivers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by Ahmaduchebello: 7:21am On Dec 09, 2019
Gabrokpara001:

Its ok, i have seen and know quite a few people using the brand here in owerri.. I also think they ll be quite interested in entering into a partnership to boost their Company's awareness.

Meanwhile do you plan on building your own home and scared of the budget?, Here is a low cost architectural building design (3bedroom bungalow) that ll cost roughly 6.4m to build, and require at least half plot 50 x 50 ft. To get the complete design at an affordable price contact via whatsapp 09037396586 to get the building plans emailed or waybilled to you

Bros 6million for three bedroom bungalow? Ah bah that's even scarier than not knowing the actual amount.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by stephenwa(m): 7:21am On Dec 09, 2019
Is not Realiable oo..I will advise u to go and buy Keke...u are asking those that doesn't own 1..how do u expect them to know ?..buy few and give it a trial..or visit those that own some of vehicles and make ur inquiries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by DGeneral123(m): 7:21am On Dec 09, 2019
Hmmmm ok

Meanwhile, Lets Refill your Printer Toner Cartridge Today and Save Cost. Check my Signature for contact.
Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by gratiaeo(m): 7:21am On Dec 09, 2019
They are manageable

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by henryobinna(m): 7:22am On Dec 09, 2019
I've not driven one but I've been carried severally in one.

I think the inside is comfortable and spacious.

There lots of them on the roads of Owerri and Umuahia.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lines On The Backshield Of A Car,what's The Exact Function?? / Cars45, Do They Actually Buy Your Car In 45 Minutes? – By Autojosh / If you love car racing(interstate) you need to be here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.