Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) (56605 Views)

Woman Brought Mat And Pillow To Polling Unit, Davido Reacts / Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari / Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) by AgamaHub: 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
Attention seeking
Re: Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) by otunbadan(m): 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
daddytime:
Is she a widow abi young fine toy boys dey scarce for that Enugu...madam is clearly bored out of her wits home and away...

What's ur point

1 Like

Re: Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
Seeing she on a low cut I’m not surprised at all
Re: Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) by Babalegba(m): 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
Investbrooker:
Igbo dirty useless Biafran.
Biafrans always behaving like pigs
Not nice and uncalled for. Let them throw the first stone and then you reply
Re: Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) by cardoctor(m): 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
Shades of grey
Re: Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) by idowuswap: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
daddytime:
Is she a widow abi young fine toy boys dey scarce for that Enugu...madam is clearly bored out of her wits home and away...
to hell with OHANAEZE for rauning during war
Re: Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) by Sam871: 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
I love that woman
Re: Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) by odehaj: 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
Why spread legs so wide? Just asking oo i fit talk.
Re: Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) by bluefilm: 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ndi Atikulate....
Re: Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) by jrusky(m): 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
Investbrooker:
Igbo dirty useless Biafran.
Biafrans always behaving like pigs

Haba bro it hasn't got to that. Can't you just be reasonable once in your life? This woman might just be bored looking for where to free her heavy mind or just catching fun in her own way bro it's a free world in as far she is not causing trouble or disturbing anyone.

Your apc supporter that was so stupid to go and bathed in a disease bunker public gutter you celebrated him as a sign of love for the failure Dullard in Aso Rock.

Mr man you need help ok. Just grow up and get life.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) by Ttipsy(f): 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
Igbos are classic. imagine they were from West or North. if u knw u knw
Re: Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
yes oh, when Buhari is your mentor, nothing is impossible cool
Re: Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
i dey come her polling unit, to come join her wink
Re: Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) by gurunlocker: 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

Grow up!

Grow up!

Did you remember to tell the poster who I quoted to grow up? grin
Re: Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
Abeg make i dress up fasy fast, come join her. Atleast, i go make headines after i don win her tire grin cheesy cool
Re: Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
That's someone's mother ..
O ga o ........
Re: Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
Saraki go soon break that record kiss cheesy
Re: Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) by myettiallah: 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
daddytime:
Ur IQ is below average..
So d first thing dat came to it mind Na sex...
Re: Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) by amanda2013(f): 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
lol abeg make una hold that guy up there that wants to drink rat poison on top Igbo matter. @ topic the woman is enjoying her life so make una free her abeg.
Re: Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) by omooba969(m): 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
idowuswap:
why OJUKWU run like rat during war.thunder fire igbos

Orí e ti dàrú.

Re: Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) by omooba969(m): 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
amanda2013:
lol abeg make una hold that guy up there that wants to drink rat poison on top Igbo matter. @ topic the woman is enjoying her life so make una free her abeg.

No, that's stupidity darling... stupidity! cool
Re: Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
daddytime:

Guy man! I see your angle of operation. Lol
Re: Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) by Lukuluku69(m): 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
See her head like Thierry Henry head. Attention seeking woman.
Re: Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) by titiloyeblog: 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
she mean business
Re: Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) by daddytime(m): 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
myettiallah:

Ur IQ is below average..
So d first thing dat came to it mind Na sex...

I have so much pity for you and your life...judging from how you right, I can conclusively tell how miserable you must look and live...

Dingbat...
Re: Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) by Upright750: 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
She new INEC is joke.. She is ready to cast her vote no matter how long inec delay the process.. Can't you that th3 bird refused to stop and the hunter continue to shoot too. If INEC always maintain the tim3 frame.. Do you think she will have time to think of mart of play cad .. INEC is to blame. SHE is just good citizen who want to cast her vote no matter what..
Re: Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
idowuswap:
to hell with OHANAEZE for rauning during war

I am watching all your hate comments with pity... With a mindset like this Nigeria will be very hard to unite as a people of black heritage.
Re: Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) by Upright750: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
And again it shows how peaceful the state has be came. Thanks to the Governor. (GBURUGBURU)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics / Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. / Buhari's Hand Over Letter In February Vs Buhari's Hand Over Letter In May.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.