Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,383 members, 7,826,498 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Leaked Memo Of Money Being Distributed In Kaduna For Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Memo Of Money Being Distributed In Kaduna For Election (497 Views)

Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager / This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Memo Of Money Being Distributed In Kaduna For Election by Built2last: 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
See Kaduna state

Re: Leaked Memo Of Money Being Distributed In Kaduna For Election by Xander85: 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
Where’s the one sent to Rev Frs and Pastors in Churches?

When i tell you fools that APC is an islamocentric party you’ll want to come for my head! sad

1 Like

Re: Leaked Memo Of Money Being Distributed In Kaduna For Election by Built2last: 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
Xander85:
Where’s the one sent to Rev Frs and Pastors in Churches?

When i tell you fools that APC is an islamocentric party you’ll want to come for my head! sad

What is wrong is wrong sir. The issue here is not that church leaders were not given. If they were given won't make it right.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Mocks Governor Amosun Over Dapo Abiodun’s Victory As Ogun State Governor* / Meet The First Aquinarian To Be Elected To The Senate Chambers, Nicholas Tofowom / See What Residents Did To Okorocha’s Statue In Imo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.