Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Muhammed Abubakar Loses Polling Unit To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammed Abubakar Loses Polling Unit To PDP (18492 Views)

APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku / Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammed Abubakar Loses Polling Unit To PDP by Sukakma(m): 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
asobo:
How? If somebody like Gov. Dankwanbo the best governor in north east could loss a senatorial election. What is happening in Bauchi is as a result of the governors ethnicity which the people of Bauchi came to discover when he was already elected. He is an igbira man from Kogi state. The same Senator. Bala Mohammed contested against the governor but they were blinded by the SAK slogan which was prevalent in the north in 2015.
Bala Muhammed didn't contest in 2015
Re: Muhammed Abubakar Loses Polling Unit To PDP by reuben79: 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2019
I do tell my friends dat wat make buhari won presidential election is ponsponement of dat election
Re: Muhammed Abubakar Loses Polling Unit To PDP by Reeses: 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
helinues:
O se ti go
Lmao
Re: Muhammed Abubakar Loses Polling Unit To PDP by Reeses: 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
With the way Apc are losing every where I have started to doubt Buharis presidental win.
Re: Muhammed Abubakar Loses Polling Unit To PDP by yayankainuwa: 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
asobo:
How? If somebody like Gov. Dankwanbo the best governor in north east could loss a senatorial election. What is happening in Bauchi is as a result of the governors ethnicity which the people of Bauchi came to discover when he was already elected. He is an igbira man from Kogi state. The same Senator. Bala Mohammed contested against the governor but they were blinded by the SAK slogan which was prevalent in the north in 2015.

Are u from Bauchi? u don't exactly know what's happening.. the governor has performed below average and d Bauchians are speaking thru their ballots. ...stop bringing sentiments into ds pls

1 Like

Re: Muhammed Abubakar Loses Polling Unit To PDP by asobo: 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
yayankainuwa:

Are u from Bauchi? u don't exactly know what's happening.. the governor has performed below average and d Bauchians are speaking thru their ballots. ...stop bringing sentiments into ds pls
You are the one trying to be sentimental here you know. I have stayed in Bauchi, the same Sen. Bala Mohammed contested in 2015. If I am an electorate in Bauchi, nothing stops me from voting Talba ka ji ko.
Re: Muhammed Abubakar Loses Polling Unit To PDP by babadeee(m): 1:37am On Mar 10, 2019
OsusuBishop:
Scam alert! !! !!!
Dear NairaLanders,

Whatever you do here kindly avoid this creature. He's a scammer with areas of specialty to include: SME data, blog/web creating etc.

Name: AMINULLAHI ABDULWAHEED
Phone #: 08122659344
Account # 2116086231
Bank UBA
thanks bro, that is what they will be doing on social media advertising what they can do

Please do not deal with him. I repeat, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM

Kindly share until hand touch this idiot.
Re: Muhammed Abubakar Loses Polling Unit To PDP by yayankainuwa: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=asobo post=76506564]You are the one trying to be sentimental here you know. I have stayed in Bauchi, the same Sen. Bala Mohammed contested in 2015. If I am an electorate in Bauchi, nothing stops me from voting Talba ka ji ko.[/quote,
we r on d same line, GMA obviously won in 2015 due to Buharimania movement, not because of personal credentials, with his unconvincing performance many ppl decided to give Talba a chance also.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2022 Insecurity: Deaths By Geopolitical Zone (infographic) / "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful / Why We Couldn’t Create 3M Jobs As Promised – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.