Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo (70739 Views)

Oshiomhole Hugs Wike Tightly After Receiving Rivers State’s Highest Award (video / Omoyele Sowore Wins His Polling Unit In Ondo / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
Him mama sef dey fear the guy, see one sided hug, that happens when you have a bad child.

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by midehi2(f): 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
Khaleell001:

Why do you people like lying to yourselves like this ehn?

where you there when she was boiling the juju ?
Guy, them no dey hide am, am from edo and i know about them, she is very confident in her boiling her son

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by Sadiyaene(f): 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
Stop deceiving us job just say it grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by Hushteddy(m): 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
Gossiplover:
APC National Chairman Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole and his mother Hajia Ashetu Oshiomhole during House of Assembly Election.

Now I see where the ugliness generated from
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by iswallker(m): 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
Graphic images should have been added.. :-
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by daddytime(m): 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
The love of a mother.. even if mother born monkey e go still love am give am breast suck..
Mothers are indeed supreme...

Some mothers do have 'em

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by wink2015(m): 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
Gossiplover:
APC National Chairman Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole and his mother Hajia Ashetu Oshiomhole during House of Assembly Election.

Comrade Adams Oshiomole the man Wey sabi.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by abrashmick(m): 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
BREAKING!! Thugs Invade during election at Ogbomosho…

<a href="https://www.africpro.com/news/political-news/thugs-invade-polling-units-ogbomoso-seize-thumb-printed-ballot-papers-boxes"> Read all news here </a>
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by midehi2(f): 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
royallord1:

#FACT...
Back then when I was working in Government house.. This woman used to strut around the place bare feeted.. Murmuring gibberish sounding words..
cheesy
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by klever18(m): 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
dis women is one of the strongest in Nigeria

if youknowyouknow

Edo people knows
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by AllenSpencer: 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
[s]
donstan18:
If only that woman knows the amount of blood that thing called Oshiomole has spilled just to have his political ways.
[/s]
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by Godson32(m): 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
I just come to see the faces
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by stephleena(f): 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
Caseless:
I feel for those of us without mom whenever I see stuff like this.
It's well with u
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by klever18(m): 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
Khaleell001:

it is not a must to be there before you will say what you know
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by abraham01emma01: 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
[quote author=dlondonbadboy post=76503763]The juju wey this woman do for comrade, only God know.

The woman said "i shall not die until my son becomes President"...

In this county Nigeria
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by AllenSpencer: 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
royallord1:

#FACT...
Back then when I was working in Government house.. This woman used to strut around the place bare feeted.. Murmuring gibberish sounding words..

Sharrap!

Don't followers of the Jewish religion called Christianity speak in tongues!
If you not aligned, don't condemn it
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by Pacesetter123(m): 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
Gboy101:
she is a strong witch. everyone knows that in edo. she conceived Adam oshiomohle in her womb for 2 years.
Like seriously?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by BABANGBALI: 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
Finally we have sin the face of the woman that gaved birth to a human gorilla
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by AllenSpencer: 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
daddytime:
The love of a mother.. even if mother born monkey e go still love am give am breast suck..
Mothers are indeed supreme...

Some mothers do have 'em

God bless your Mother!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by Khaleell001(m): 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
midehi2:

Guy, them no dey hide am, am from edo and i know about them, she is very confident in her boiling her son

This is not an answer.
I asked if you were there?

Oh. I too am. from. Edo state and currently live not too far from Oshiomhole's village.

so, what are trying to say now?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by AllenSpencer: 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
[s]
BABANGBALI:
Finally we have sin the face of the woman that gaved birth to a human gorilla
[/s]
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by Isoduwa(m): 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
Two black things
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by BABANGBALI: 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
AllenSpencer:
[s][/s]
is he your family member
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by Demol4trillions(m): 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Oshiomole work for whatever he is today. If he was an Ibo man, they would have replaced him more that 12 times with different candidate s. You can never satisfy the Ibo even their girls you can't satisfy them including sexually.
you mean, you had slept with several ibo girls?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by daddytime(m): 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
AllenSpencer:

God bless your Mother!

Thanks boss and bless yours too...
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by midehi2(f): 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
Khaleell001:

This is not an answer.
I asked if you were there?

Oh. I too am. from. Edo state and currently live not too far from Oshiomhole's village.

so, what are trying to say now?
That means you are among the blindfolded peeps cheesy cheesy

no need quoting me, na una sabi argue with keyboard. grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by martineverest(m): 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
The juju wey this woman do for comrade, only God know.

The woman said "i shall not die until my son becomes President"...

#Juju Is Real.
as in eh!....that woman juju strong o
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by Naijaguy123: 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
Demol4trillions:
you mean, you had slept with several ibo girls?
yes as of yesterday.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by martineverest(m): 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
Caseless:
I feel for those of us without mom whenever I see stuff like this.
awwww...lord is your strength
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by martineverest(m): 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
klever18:
dis women is one of the strongest in Nigeria

if youknowyouknow

Edo people knows
my broda,that woman power no be here o...her power is very rare
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by martineverest(m): 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
Khaleell001:

u no be Edo man,u won't understand... oshiomole mama is super powerful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly / Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes / Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.