Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo (70741 Views)

Oshiomhole Hugs Wike Tightly After Receiving Rivers State’s Highest Award (video / Omoyele Sowore Wins His Polling Unit In Ondo / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by midehi2(f): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
Tellemall:

Boiling her son? And he is alive?
Explain this.
if only u understand when they say "them cook their pikin" in edo cheesy
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by royallord1(m): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Is it your feet?

When did it become a crime walk with one's bare feet.

Una go just dey use tramadol on another person life.

It is our government house ... Our image... Not her parlour or family compound
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by Tellemall: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
midehi2:

if only u understand when they say "them cook their pikin" in edo cheesy
Explain. We are all here to learn a bit more.

Does it mean she put him in a spiritual pot or how does this work? Did she use a voodoo doll, like cook it?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by ohlubee(m): 7:25am On Mar 11, 2019
i tap into this and I say ''in the name that is above every other name my mum will live to witness my greatness in Jesus name'' (AMEN).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes / Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.