Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo (70740 Views)

Oshiomhole Hugs Wike Tightly After Receiving Rivers State’s Highest Award (video / Omoyele Sowore Wins His Polling Unit In Ondo / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by gladisa7: 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
lovely pic pf a mother n son..though Adams na michael jackson 4 where him mama dey. wohwoh na heritage 4 them!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by Priye007(m): 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
Leader you are in order
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by LIONHEART101: 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
this woman and juju na 5&6... no wonder Adams dey sharp mouth anyhow
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by Ubenedictus(m): 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
Khaleell001:

Why do you people like lying to yourselves like this ehn?

where you there when she was boiling the juju ?
It is a popular rumour in edo state, dem say e mother stand for am for all side. if e mama die e beta make e comot for politics.
that is d rumour sha
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by prinnzsky(m): 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
Dreyl:
sad
like mother like son. Ugly beings!!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by keniwonder(m): 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jeez! LMAO. You're very wicked.... Are you sure you will make heaven?
sinaj:
He really took after his mum.

She is beautiful smiley
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by Ubenedictus(m): 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
royallord1:

#FACT...
Back then when I was working in Government house.. This woman used to strut around the place bare feeted.. Murmuring gibberish sounding words..
She may just b reciting quran sha, edo north have a kind of islam i dont understand. many bosses read something like that round their establishment
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by jessykings(f): 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
festacman:
Ok, this is from where he got it. Please don't ask me what he got.
Exactly what I came to check grin
#if u know, u know#
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by royallord1(m): 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Sharrap!

Don't followers of the Jewish religion called Christianity speak in tongues!
If you not aligned, don't condemn it

Squid... My co worker was an auchi Muslim.. Who didn't have a single idea what she was murmuring...

Why strut the entire government house premises in bare feet....
We had visitors looking in amazement at the woman's old behaviour...
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by SaintNemesis(f): 12:09am On Mar 10, 2019
Wow! See resemble....proud mother. Made of black. Black is beautiful.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by Eexus: 12:40am On Mar 10, 2019
shocked
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by Gandollar(f): 12:44am On Mar 10, 2019
Caseless:
I feel for those of us without mom whenever I see stuff like this.
No wonder you no too normal. You were suckled by a stranger. Rip to your momma shaa
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by Kaetoh: 1:04am On Mar 10, 2019
sinaj:

She is beautiful smiley
funny sinaj
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by Dshocker(m): 1:33am On Mar 10, 2019
sinaj:

She is beautiful smiley

May God forgives you
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by Caseless: 5:26am On Mar 10, 2019
Gandollar:
No wonder you no too normal. You were suckled by a stranger. Rip to your momma shaa
grin grin No, momma breastfed me. I'm grownup u know. I just wanna be old and still see my aged mother.
Amen...
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by Caseless: 5:30am On Mar 10, 2019
martineverest:
awwww...lord is your strength
thank you.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by Caseless: 5:31am On Mar 10, 2019
stephleena:
It's well with u
thank you, sis.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by Taeewo(m): 5:50am On Mar 10, 2019
RoyalUc:

You rather wish that to him and not his innocent unborn child
But he was insulting the mother and not the son..
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by khiaa(f): 5:54am On Mar 10, 2019
Aymoi:
grin grin grin Like mother like son, Beauty is in their genes

Are you guy serious about this beauty or is it an inside joke because I'm not seeing it. shocked
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by GOFRONT(m): 6:49am On Mar 10, 2019
I heard she was the queen of Ogbanje society.....The provider of Oshiomole's legendary immunity. If not for mama's ogbanje powers, Obasanjo for done Murder Oshiomole since....
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by Khaleell001(m): 6:52am On Mar 10, 2019
midehi2:

That means you are among the blindfolded peeps cheesy cheesy

no need quoting me, na una sabi argue with keyboard. grin grin

Bros, I argue with facts not rumours.
I don't believe anything because it is popular ,I believe what I am convinced is right.
Even Oshiomhole mama no know herself tacklesa na her "Opko " go work.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by Khaleell001(m): 6:57am On Mar 10, 2019
martineverest:
u no be Edo man,u won't understand... oshiomole mama is super powerful

Haaaaa! super powerful say because she be God?
Na God dey give power and na Him dey also take am. All this talk about human being wey get power na rubbish talk.

Una don forget Abubakar Audu the late Kogi governorship candidate from APC den? Before Bello Yahaya take over
My guy, na God get power. No be human being. Na wetin God say we go happen na im go happen no human being get that ability even if na Indian witch or wizard.

Look baba Buhari matter you go get my point.
Shey Buhari mama wey don die siddon for am to be come president back to back?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by Khaleell001(m): 6:59am On Mar 10, 2019
Ubenedictus:
It is a popular rumour in edo state, dem say e mother stand for am for all side. if e mama die e beta make e comot for politics.
that is d rumour sha

Make una go. siddon jaare.
Im mama na God?

And when rumour start to be come truth?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by Destinedchibyik(m): 7:45am On Mar 10, 2019
Despite all Sha, it sweet as a mother to watch your child because this prominent

It's so cool anyways

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:46am On Mar 10, 2019
Gossiplover:
APC National Chairman Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole and his mother Hajia Ashetu Oshiomhole during House of Assembly Election.

Lol
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by PapaAdanna: 8:52am On Mar 10, 2019
I thought as much, because I just rushed in here to see who gave birth to this orangutan.

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by sinaj(f): 9:00am On Mar 10, 2019
nelronaldo:

You are beautiful too kiss
thank you smiley
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by nelronaldo(m): 9:04am On Mar 10, 2019
sinaj:
thank you smiley
You are welcome darl
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by olamakinde(m): 9:18am On Mar 10, 2019
sinaj:

She is [b]beautiful smiley
If I hear
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by MelaninGold(f): 9:35am On Mar 10, 2019
royallord1:

#FACT...
Back then when I was working in Government house.. This woman used to strut around the place bare feeted.. Murmuring gibberish sounding words..
that is really serious
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by AllenSpencer: 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
royallord1:

Squid... My co worker was an auchi Muslim.. Who didn't have a single idea what she was murmuring...

Why strut the entire government house premises in bare feet....
We had visitors looking in amazement at the woman's old behaviour...

Is it your feet?

When did it become a crime walk with one's bare feet.

Una go just dey use tramadol on another person life.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo by Tellemall: 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
midehi2:

Guy, them no dey hide am, am from edo and i know about them, she is very confident in her boiling her son

Boiling her son? And he is alive?

Explain this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes / Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.