Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,962 members, 7,838,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar (39608 Views)

Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho / Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot / Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Khaleell001(m): 8:35am On Mar 10, 2019
Saao:
see this one. I think you need medication, so governor is the chief security officer in the state when the president control police, military and other securities? Why not think before you type or stop typing trash to defend impunity.

LaLong and El-Rufia had to cry to Abuja when incidences like communal clashes and herders-farners clashes took place in their respective states shey?

You guys just come online to rant like some brainless zombies.
If the governors are not responsible in what goes on in their domain who should be held responsible?

What do they use their security votes for?
Okay, I understand: to buy your guys doughnuts and soft drinks so you can conveniently rant online like some grunting pig who always want to heap the blame on Buhari for their lack of will?

I don't need to waste my time with you.
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Khaleell001(m): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2019
[quote author=americaninja1 post=76513604][/quote] Nonsense!
I think some of you are undergoing mental menstruation.
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by americaninja1: 8:44am On Mar 10, 2019
Khaleell001:

Nonsense!

I think some of you are undergoing mental menstruation.
since u have no more reasonable point to make u result to insult.. unintelligent fowl
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Khaleell001(m): 8:59am On Mar 10, 2019
americaninja1:
since u have no more reasonable point to make u result to insult.. unintelligent fowl

Just read what you typed and tell me who is the unintelligent fowl here.
Thus is what you typed :"if any violence happens during election the president is to be blamed, he is d GCFR of the country.. "

"If any violence " this is the height of unreasonable stupidity somebody with a half brain can get to.

So, If I kill you now for my house. I no go blame my community chief who swore to protect lives and prolerty under his domain, I will not blame my LG Chairman who swore to protect my life and property, I will not blame my state governor who also swore to protect my life and property, but I just go head to blame the president shey? Because the president is the omnipresent president?

If I say some of you are intelligently stupid you may mistake it for praise, whereas what I mean is, you have a brain but you are applying it wrongly.

These lower tiers of government control security apparatus within them and if anything that goes on within the state they are to be held responsible unless, the situation goes beyond their capabilities like the case of insurgency in the North.

Now unintelligent fowl answer me now.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Saao(m): 9:06am On Mar 10, 2019
Khaleell001:

LaLong and El-Rufia had to cry to Abuja when incidences like communal clashes and herders-farners clashes took place in their respective states shey?

You guys just come online to rant like some brainless zombies.
If the governors are not responsible in what goes on in their domain who should be held responsible?

What do they use their security votes for?
Okay, I understand: to buy your guys doughnuts and soft drinks so you can conveniently rant online like some grunting pig who always want to heap the blame on Buhari for their lack of will?

I don't need to waste my time with you.
your argument is baseless I should educate you more about the two states you mentioned. First I was born and bred up in kaduna, studied in jos and a middlebeltan. Kaduna crisis is still much there despite the fact they are apc states. Kaduna has the highest security presence in Nigeria because of so many security training centres, still El ruffai many atimes write to igp or coas for security support. Secondly jos problem is on the rise; the only reasons why you can feel a little peace in both state is because the citizens decided on their own to fight their attackers (take law into their hands) that's because the state failed to protect them. Please my brother stop supporting lack of governance from our leaders even if u love your party, party will take us no where.
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Khaleell001(m): 9:24am On Mar 10, 2019
Saao:
your argument is baseless I should educate you more about the two states you mentioned. First I was born and bred up in kaduna, studied in jos and a middlebeltan. Kaduna crisis is still much there despite the fact they are apc states. Kaduna has the highest security presence in Nigeria because of so many security training centres, still El ruffai many atimes write to igp or coas for security support. Secondly jos problem is on the rise; the only reasons why you can feel a little peace in both state is because the citizens decided on their own to fight their attackers (take law into their hands) that's because the state failed to protect them. Please my brother stop supporting lack of governance from our leaders even if u love your party, party will take us no where.

Now you just admitted that El Rufai writes to the COAS and the police due to the security situation in Kaduna, but did you ever hear El Rufai blaming the FG for not coming to his aid. You can not in anyway discountenance Lalong's input in managing the security situation in his state no matter how had you water it down unlike Ortom of Benue state who couldn't manage his own situation always blaming FG for everything.

There was a time when we had Kidnapping and robbery were such serious problems in Edo state then when Oshiomhole was our governor that he had to take some painful decisions that hreduced those incidences, but never he shouted and blamed Jonathan because he knew his work as a governor.
And you should stop blaming everything on the FG.

When that time comes I will blame them not this(election crisis) .

PS: I am not a card -carrying member of any party I only support the truth wherever I find it.
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by guywitzerogal(m): 10:40am On Mar 10, 2019
Joromi12:
Karma is real. He was an ex thug under gbrnga daniels. Got served
whoever cry for ds guy s wasting his tears
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by kolnel: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2019
Bigprick9inches:
so killing him is not OK. How do you expect his wife and children to survive. The way some of you talk is just too annoying

Stop thinking through your dick
Go back to sexuality
You are needed there
You can’t comprehend this politics section
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by exzywillipaton: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2019
kolnel:
That guy is a big nuisance

I’m not happy he’s dead, but finally Akobo basorun axis will be peaceful now

He who kills by the sword
Dies by the sword
Hoping the government closes his hotel soon and get the rid of the hoodlums
Do you think he deserved to die....
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by americaninja1: 11:56am On Mar 10, 2019
Khaleell001:

Just read what you typed and tell me who is the unintelligent fowl here.
Thus is what you typed :"if any violence happens during election the president is to be blamed, he is d GCFR of the country.. "

"If any violence " this is the height of unreasonable stupidity somebody with a half brain can get to.

So, If I kill you now for my house. I no go blame my community chief who swore to protect lives and prolerty under his domain, I will not blame my LG Chairman who swore to protect my life and property, I will not blame my state governor who also swore to protect my life and property, but I just go head to blame the president shey? Because the president is the omnipresent president?

If I say some of you are intelligently stupid you may mistake it for praise, whereas what I mean is, you have a brain but you are applying it wrongly.

These lower tiers of government control security apparatus within them and if anything that goes on within the state they are to be held responsible unless, the situation goes beyond their capabilities like the case of insurgency in the North.

Now unintelligent fowl answer me now.
i didn’t bother to read ur epistle cos ino it’s gonna b gibberish.. stay sick bro

1 Like

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Khaleell001(m): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
americaninja1:
i didn’t bother to read ur epistle cos ino it’s gonna b gibberish.. stay sick bro

When you can't handle the truth you become sick of admitting it because you have been so used to lies.
Get well soon.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Kefetu(m): 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
And tell us where did PDP of 16yrs took us to
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Fourwinds: 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
mfm04622:

He already lost his election bid 2 weeks ago
that is double wahala for deady body
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by jummex8228(f): 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
movid:
Have not experienced any form of violence around that area too. He's a thug though But na thug weh get brain. U stay around Akobo.. which side?
Inside abake estate
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by jummex8228(f): 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
ghettochild4u:

He sure does...
How bout all the souls he's taken too..
Abi u sef na cultist/killer ni
Grow up , am made of flesh ( human) I don't wish anyone death wether he deserve it or not
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by greypencils: 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
Bigprick9inches:
so killing him is not OK. How do you expect his wife and children to survive. The way some of you talk is just too annoying
Oh! The sins of the father would be visited upon the children to the 4th generation - Thus says the scriptures. The death of the father is just the beginning...
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by opportunities12(m): 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
I advised him but he failed to listen. By Helinues

Sugar was an average handsome guy when he gained an admission into FCE. He dropped out from one poly in Ibadan due to threats to his life.

He had this natural charms of likeness. Gentle and cool dude. Then he was an innocent guy.

His trouble started when he was aspiring for the Sug post. He was bursted like 3 times before withdrawing from the elections.

George scar face, Alfa, Gideon and his friends were the reigning Champion in Camp/Osiele axis.. Asa and his crew controlled Obantoko side.

After the Sug elections, he wanted revenge and power by all means. He met with his friends on how to achieved that and they decided to join OPC. The founding members then were Sugar, Hans, Afisu, Baba Imole, Wale from Yewa.

Initially his aggression was about hunting those who hunted him ( Cults) but then he started getting supports from the indigenes cos they were all tired of the cultist activities.. You don't wanna come across George scar face, whether broad day or night.

After 2 years of reigning, Students had an encountered with the indigenes( during masquerade festivals). Sugar led the war against the indigenes he perceived as an enemy ( First terrible mistakes). He won the war but at the same time lost the supports from the indigenes.

One way or the other, he got in contacts with the then Ogun governor, Ogd ..He was appointed as a supervisory councillor in Odeda local government before being appointed as a special adviser at the state level in Ogun ( Ogd killer squads) in collaboration with Ologbowon, Ozogula, Bukky Boy and co.

Later he got into trouble with some cultists ( Politically), He dropped Bukky boy, Ay and others..

Students, Indigenes and cultists were fed up with his atrocities, they renegated against him and he was bursted, lucky for him, he escaped. He relocated to Ibadan for 1 year or so before staging come back ( Influence of money).

He continued with his atrocities as he was too powerful to to be confronted . After years of terrors, he relocated back to Ibadan . He contested for state assembly in 2011 and won. In 2015, he contested for House of reps representing Lagelu/Akinyele and also won.

His recent trouble started when he lost Apc senatorial primary under Apc. He decamped to ADP to further his ambitions.

Sugar was one of the major factors of Ajimobi current political irrelevance in Oyo state ( More like a finger that fed you cos he Sugar was instrumental to Ajimobi governorship 2011-2018)

He knows too much, he reigned too much, probably aspiring for Oyo governorship in 2023.

Even though stories of how he was shot are still sketchy, but they all have one thing in common, he was shot in the face.

So Sugar could be shot, bullet could be penetrated, and he couldn't disappeared.. Hmmmmm .. I have seen him in life actions with just irukere on his hand. His message to the guy shooting at him, your bullet will soon finish ( Life and real).

Indeed in life, karma is a bit.ch. I may see him as a big brother ( Saved and helped me several times) but never supported his thuggery life.

Without politics or thuggery, Sugar was supposed to be naturally successful cos he was a smart guy and a very good leader.

Happy or Sad? I am undecided.. May be a revenged for an innocent school mates ( Ojuoluwa). The guy was butchered from head to toe including his pe.nis because of my sins ( An article written by me then advising him, Sugar to take things slowly but the poor innocent guy was mistaken as the writer .

Sygar was a good man but at the same time , deadly to the community.

A big lesson to the youths. Nothing last forever( even grace of God if not well managed, it will fade as well ( as we can see).

If you live by the swords, you die by the swords

Rip Sugar!

1973-2019

1 Like

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by movid(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
jummex8228:

Inside abake estate
Okay.. enh enh pls am not in IB presently but I heard they are fighting seriously at iwo road. Pls how true is tht?
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by jummex8228(f): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
movid:
Okay.. enh enh pls am not in IB presently but I heard they are fighting seriously at iwo road. Pls how true is tht?
I don't know about iwo road but general gas is fight free
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by movid(m): 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
jummex8228:

I don't know about iwo road but general gas is fight free
Okay thanks
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Bigprick9inches: 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
greypencils:
Oh! The sins of the father would be visited upon the children to the 4th generation - Thus says the scriptures. The death of the father is just the beginning...
carry ur useless church shit go one side
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by mercyland93(m): 4:22am On Mar 12, 2019
May God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) / Deborah Agbonayinma Wanted By ICPC For Certificate Forgery At PENCOM / Nigerian Army's Gaelle Helicopter With 50 Caliber Machine Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.