Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar (39602 Views)

Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho / Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot / Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by jummex8228(f): 5:04am On Mar 10, 2019
Beegrace:

Initially that was what I read, I confirmed it to my friend as well but he refuted the claim.. Nobody deserves to die that way, but these politicians are something else when it comes to show of power,, political thuggery, .. Even his antecedents cannot be ruled out!!!

Well now he is left with he and his maker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Hoodbilonia: 5:08am On Mar 10, 2019
Life of a rich thug
See whr e end
U want to have more money
But died like a Dog
Hahahahaha
So bad he was a primitive sniper
2004 never forgets
Burn in hell u bastard

5 Likes

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 5:15am On Mar 10, 2019
That is the result of do or die politics. Nigerian should stop seeking 4 political power by all means. Rip hon. Sugar

1 Like

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by daddytime(m): 5:19am On Mar 10, 2019
A more horrible death I know awaits MC Oluomo

5 Likes

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Truefaith: 5:21am On Mar 10, 2019
It is appointed unto men once to die, after this the judgment.

...the time of ignorance God winked at but now commands all men everywhere to repent

Where will you spend eternity?

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by yuanexchanger: 5:21am On Mar 10, 2019
Rip Mr sugar
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by StOla: 5:24am On Mar 10, 2019
Saao:
Buhari just took us back. If care is not taking this buhari and his administration will bury Nigeria

Was Buhari in charge in 2014/2015 when Wike was running riot all over River State.

Was Buhari in charge in 2014_when Fayose was using DSS and the Army to arrest members of the ruling APC in Ekiti State, and ensuring he won the governorship election?

7 Likes

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by dalass(f): 5:27am On Mar 10, 2019
Wild wild west... cry

2 Likes

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Pelaiye2703(m): 5:32am On Mar 10, 2019
I don’t know you but based on few comments about you seems you’ve always being a thug. Well, that’s life and you have to deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by hustla(m): 5:36am On Mar 10, 2019
daddytime:

Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by selfmade22: 5:38am On Mar 10, 2019
BVN Voting, would have prevent this....

3 Likes

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by xperiencelove(m): 5:41am On Mar 10, 2019
At last, his constituency will gain peace.

1 Like

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by murithadoh(m): 5:44am On Mar 10, 2019
What a great loss!, though i wasn't that close to him but i didn't hear any bad record about him
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by supereagle(m): 5:45am On Mar 10, 2019
dalass:
Wild wild west... cry
East was more brutal than the west now. Say Wise Wise West.

1 Like

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Gandollar(f): 5:50am On Mar 10, 2019
jummex8228:

I live in Akobo, but have never experience his not making peace rain in the neighborhood.
I only use to hear he is an assassin , but all the same nobody deserves death just like that..
Funny thing is I saw him lastweek while passing his bar. I guess his body has been telling him he was going to die because he looks very sad and all his posters posted everywhere is like his obituary pasted before he died. He might not deserve my prayer, but I pray he finds favour in the presence of God..
Olorun ��� Ato E se oooo , Dari gbogbo Ese wa Jin wa(Amin)RIP sugar
It appears thuggery is one of the highest paid vocations in SW. These guys are actually rewarded by their masters with enormous wealth and political office.
One Jafo in Ojo area is gearing up for Lagos assembly, it may not be long before we have to start praying for the repose of his soul too. I'm sure MC Oluomo and his gang too have political offices in their minds, that's how far we have come in this country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Gandollar(f): 5:53am On Mar 10, 2019
daddytime:
They trust so much on their black magic. The day it will disappoint is never known.

3 Likes

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by israelmao(m): 5:56am On Mar 10, 2019
Dirty politics doesn't pay,Nigeria is not a nation that should be said to be in its infancy in term of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by seunfly: 5:58am On Mar 10, 2019
jummex8228:
that information is wrong he was shot in the eye. Though the man might be a thug or an assassin no body deserves to die just like that .

But others deserves to die in his hands, karma is a beach, in a country where politicians are more powerful than law enforcement agencies, law of nature prevails.
My only concern is another thug will take over is position and thuggery will continue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:06am On Mar 10, 2019
He is a serving House of Representatives member in Oyo State, representing Akinyele/Lagelu Federal Constituency,
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Gandollar(f): 6:06am On Mar 10, 2019
StOla:

Was Buhari in charge in 2014/2015 when Wike was running riot all over River State.

Was Buhari in charge in 2014_when Fayose was using DSS and the Army to arrest members of the ruling APC in Ekiti State, and ensuring he won the governorship election?
You can only indict Wike and leave out Amaechi because you are biased? How many people did fayose kill? How many opposition people did DSS hold in detention for more than 24hrs?

You see brother StOla, if you don't see an emerging backwardness brought by the first election conducted by APC, then it's because you are not intelligent.

Akpabio said it was war coming. Amaechi said the same thing on campaign ground right in the presence of buhari. Buhari himself said shoot all box snatchers.

As bad as ekiti was in that election, did you hear thugs prevented perceived opposition from voting their choice? Did you see army police DSS themselves snatching boxes?

I'm sure osunbande is weeping as he watches these ugly trends.

If nothing is done by APC to check this electroral backwardness, then I'm afraid the next time people go on rampage, they won't only be hurling stones at buhari, they will aim for the space between his eyes and finish up what rats in his office started.

7 Likes

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Gandollar(f): 6:09am On Mar 10, 2019
supereagle:

East was more brutal than the west now. Say Wise Wise West.
How? Let's have the facts?

But even at that, APC so militarized this election even before it got started that the common man on the street was very apprehensive.

Even in 2015 when Jonathan gave opposition a free reign to malign him and his government in every way possible, people were not this apprehensive.

When interviewed, he told his audience his ambition does not worth the blood of any Nigerian. He said that repeatedly home and abroad.

But buhari came and everything changed. The fool even boasted that he will not need to congratulate anyone because he knows he will win. Such arrogance playing God.

The results are what you see.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by onadana: 6:10am On Mar 10, 2019
Joromi12:
Karma is real. He was an ex thug under gbrnga daniels. Got served

You must be high on tramadol.Is Gbenga Daniels from Oyo state?
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by supereagle(m): 6:16am On Mar 10, 2019
Gandollar:
How? Let's have the facts?
So far it is only Abia we haven't heard of killings.
Online newspaper and this platform help. The one that happened in Imo state went quickly viral in Imo which I later saw in Punch and Nairaland.
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Bigprick9inches: 6:17am On Mar 10, 2019
kolnel:
That guy is a big nuisance

I’m not happy he’s dead, but finally Akobo basorun axis will be peaceful now

He who kills by the sword
Dies by the sword
Hoping the government closes his hotel soon and get the rid of the hoodlums
so killing him is not OK. How do you expect his wife and children to survive. The way some of you talk is just too annoying
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Gandollar(f): 6:18am On Mar 10, 2019
supereagle:

So far it is only Abia we haven't heard of killings.
Online newspaper and this platform help. The one that happened in Imo state went quickly viral in Imo which I later saw in Punch and Nairaland.
I modified this post you quoted. Go and modify yours too.
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Gandollar(f): 6:19am On Mar 10, 2019
Bigprick9inches:
so killing him is not OK. How do you expect his wife and children to survive. The way some of you talk is just too annoying
His wealth is the proceeds of crime and his hotel is a den of killers. Gbenga Daniel can adopt his children and marry his widow.

6 Likes

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by sanjayphy(m): 6:35am On Mar 10, 2019
He was a notorious thug of Otunba Gbenga Daniel during OGD's first four years tenure 2003-2007 when OGD made supervisory counsellor in Odeda local Govt. Chai... the guy terrorised Osiele and its environs. When Osiele boys were tired of his thuggery, they needed to burn his recreational center which houses snooker , table tennis and others just in front of Federal College of Education, Osiele, Abeokuta and that was how he left the area.
The next time i would hear about him, he was already a member Oyo State House of Assembly in 2011. #Karma

1 Like

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by mysticgal(f): 6:35am On Mar 10, 2019
StOla:

stop wasting your time on some dumb humans..they only see buhari as the devil.leave them

2 Likes

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by castrol180(m): 6:37am On Mar 10, 2019
RIP to the good guy
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by bcashy: 6:47am On Mar 10, 2019
onadana:

You must be high on tramadol.Is Gbenga Daniels from Oyo state?
Ask if u don't know, no need for insult! I don't know him though but those who know him said he was with gbenga Daniel in Ogun state during his regime before he went back to ibadan. He schooled in Ogun state!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Releases 56 Inmates, Grants Funke Akindele And Husband State Pardon / Olusegun Obasanjo At Christ Embassy Crossover Night, States Five 'P' Pillar For / CBN Governor, Emefiele Risks Prison Over $53m Garnishee Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.