Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed (4072 Views)

My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! / I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord / My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by ImaIma1(f): 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
TaminaliaCatapa:
Play along, wait for another chance then hide ur phone and record

At what point is she meant to record him? When he enters the room...or when he is taking off her clothes... or when he is already in the act? And he would smile for the camera?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by TaminaliaCatapa: 4:35am On Mar 11, 2019
ImaIma1:

At what point is she meant to record him? When he enters the room...or when he is taking off her clothes... or when he is already in the act? And he would smile for the camera?

He must have confided in someone about the whole game, then Tell him to come on a night, the camera would be set before he even comes in and the whole deed is done.

I understand your ish though, this requires intelligence....
Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by ImaIma1(f): 7:08am On Mar 11, 2019
TaminaliaCatapa:

He must have confided in someone about the whole game, then Tell him to come on a night, the camera would be set before he even comes in and the whole deed is done.

I understand your ish though, this requires intelligence....

It also requires wisdom. I will not have him touch me because I want to record.
Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

This is a delicate issue and you have got to use your senses.

Why don't you tell him to arrest the brother in law for sexual assault or it's attempt. Is that not an offence in Nigeria?

When there are two evils, you choose a lesser one.

This is an in law here, my advice would be different if it was an outsider or someone she shares no affinity nor consanguinity with.

Whatever action taken now will linger till eternity.

You may be too young to understand this!

She is the victim here. That he is an in-law does not mean he is above reproach or the law.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by TaminaliaCatapa: 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
ImaIma1:

It also requires wisdom. I will not have him touch me because I want to record.

It’s good for you if you so wish to record the whole sexual escapade
Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by sacx: 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
This is delicate o. You sure say dem never use you for ritual so shocked?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A New Mother! / Can You Believe She's 50? (pictures) / How Would You React If You Discovered That Your Mum Was A Prostitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.