Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed (4076 Views)

My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! / I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord / My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 10, 2019
I was laying down in my bed fast asleep, with my daughter beside me, i felt a touch on my buttom and breast at the same time, and i wake up but unable to reach my phone to on light, b4 i try to stand u he has already tip toe out of my room..but i saw him clearly is my husband younger brother and he was naked...i can not sleep again since around 01:43am...my husband is not around am in his family house, should i call my husband and tell him when day break or should i tell my mother inlaw...
Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by Omihanifa: 3:28am On Mar 10, 2019
This is complicated, you have to be smart about it. What if your husband doesn't believe you? Since there's no proof to back your claim up

1 Like

Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by RunzMAN: 3:35am On Mar 10, 2019
shocked

And u couldn't shout as of then? Please, there is nothing you will say now that will read sense. Moreover, u could be putting yourself in big mess and as well causing family division.

You can confront the young man privately.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by nifemi25(m): 3:43am On Mar 10, 2019
You don't have any evidence against your husband younger brother,so your husband might find it hard to believe you. If i may ask, why didn't you lock your door when you wanted to sleep? Please watch out for your husband younger brother behavior the next morning. This might gives you some clue....

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by coolwater11: 3:57am On Mar 10, 2019
And you rushed to register on Nairaland for expert advice??
You don't have spiritual or moral leaders? You don't have real family with experience and knowledge of the environment and family relationships?
So if we advice you to slap him you will?

Assuming this is in any way true you may apply an indirect approach. You may totally claim ignorance and keep him guess and scared while beginning too discuss with the family the need for holiness and righteousness. And make out clear that wicked people and sinners around will be exposed. This kid just enough to clearly state that you will never tolerate his evil intentions and will be the first to report. Depending on your typical circumstance you can us this approach. Remember you have no evidence and it will be an uphill an unpleasant task to press a case within the family. assuming you worry of blackmail you may inform someone who your family/husband trusts absolute BUIT who will NEVER disclose this information unless there is a need for collaborative information art a later stage or in a case of blackmail against you by the brother.

Casmama:
I was laying down in my bed fast asleep, with my daughter beside me, i felt a touch on my buttom and breast at the same time, and i wake up but unable to reach my phone to on light, b4 i try to stand u he has already tip toe out of my room..but i saw him clearly is my husband younger brother and he was naked...i can not sleep again since around 01:43am...my husband is not around am in his family house, should i call my husband and tell him when day break or should i tell my mother inlaw...
Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by jinx14: 4:09am On Mar 10, 2019
sneak into his room also.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by TaminaliaCatapa: 4:30am On Mar 10, 2019
Play along, wait for another chance then hide ur phone and record

1 Like

Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 10, 2019
Spirit husband....tufancha.
I dont believe it sha

1 Like

Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by TaminaliaCatapa: 4:38am On Mar 10, 2019
Shibaraba:

Dumbest advice ever. What if it becomes violent or someone walks in?/

All is caught on camera since the phone is in record...which is solving the problem

Your foolishness is legendary your highness

1 Like

Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by tohyorsih(f): 4:46am On Mar 10, 2019
TaminaliaCatapa:

Your foolishness is legendary your highness

Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 10, 2019
What a scary and unsafe living situation.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by ValCon888: 6:25am On Mar 10, 2019
Nobody's talking about confronting the nigger in the morning and slapping the sh.it out of him. Which kind camera? So you want to pretend the next morning like nothing happened?

If you do that, you're giving him confidence to do worse since he'll think you were not aware or you're too scared to do anything. Confront him seriously that if he tries that sh.it again, you'll use knife and cut off his blockos.

Nonsense and rascality.

17 Likes

Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by youngdad: 6:57am On Mar 10, 2019
Go to his room this morning and caution him seriously,tell him you saw what he did in the night,that if he tries it again,,he will recieve your reaction in a way he will never forget in his llife.If any body ask you what s the matter,you should tell them to ask him what he did last night.Then wait for his reactions.If he talks nonsense,you can then expose him.Please always lock your door,the days are evil,this guy can rape and kill you,dont protect him.

15 Likes

Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by sisisioge: 7:47am On Mar 10, 2019
Carry your daughter and leave immediately!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by Poorboy: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2019
Some dreams seems like reality, don't say anything because you will put yourself into trouble... While asleep anything that happens in which you cant see or hold physically while awake is a dream.
Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by Deckline(m): 8:44am On Mar 10, 2019
...but we are not supposed to be lying on sunday naaaa.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by Ishilove: 8:54am On Mar 10, 2019
Lock the room. Is that so hard?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by Johntitus: 10:32am On Mar 10, 2019
Ishilove:

People's laxity are mostly the cause of their problems. But thinking of it, she's supposed to be 'safe' since she's in her family house.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by Ishilove: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2019
Johntitus:

People's laxity are mostly the cause of their problems. But thinking of it, she's supposed to be 'safe' since she's in her family house.
Now that she knows she is not safe, she should take precautions.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by Katier00(f): 11:32am On Mar 10, 2019
Is he the only male adult there?
Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by egojeny1(f): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ishilove:
Op this is what u should do.

Whenever i'm in my husband's family house i make sure i lock my room very well @ night even in the afternoon sef, to avoid this kind of stories.
Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by Speedyconnect15: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
Just pretend you were too asleep to notice.

Or call him and agree that "nothing ever happened."Caution him afterwards.
I think you will gain more using these approaches than making it public.

Making it public will humiliate him and may place the odds against you and pit you against the family.

At any rate, it seems the brother is a reprobate.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by Tyche(m): 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
The niqqa has no iota of respect for his brother and will not give up. Confront him and leave the house asap
Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

Making it public will humiliate him and may place the odds against you and pit you against the family.

Pretend she was too asleep to notice? If this happens to your daughter this is what you would say, abi? No wonder Nigeria has many rapists parading about. People like you are protecting them and then they do it again. In the western world flashing someone your genitals alone is a crime. Imagine being butt naked and going to someone's room to touch them, na jail sentence straight.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by tabithababy(f): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

Haaaaaaa shocked

Pretend ke shocked

1 Like

Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by carammel(f): 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
This is the problem with inlaws, you will always want to be careful, even if you get hurt, you still want to hold the family ties.
The best thing is to leave lights on, leave windows opened but drop the curtains, lock the doors well.
In this case, let him know you know, confront him and put an end to it, if he doesn't stop, target him and break his head right there in the room, whatever will happen should happen, i am even scared for you little daughter.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by JoannaSedley(f): 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
Blackmail his sorry ass!!!!!
Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by Powermind: 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
youngdad:
Go to his room this morning and caution him seriously,tell him you saw what he did in the night,that if he tries it again,,he will recieve your reaction in a way he will never forget in his llife.If any body ask you what s the matter,you should tell them to ask him what he did last night.Then wait for his reactions.If he talks nonsense,you can then expose him.Please always lock your door,the days are evil,this guy can rape and kill you,dont protect him.

OP this is the only advise you need here. If you do otherwise, please don’t come here to post it cos I will personally say harsh words to you. Kindly stick to this person’s advise

1 Like

Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by mankettle(m): 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
youngdad:
best advice.
did you do it?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by Speedyconnect15: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
Vellichor:

Pretend she was too asleep to notice? If this happens to your daughter this is what you would say, abi? No wonder Nigeria has many rapists parading about. People like you are protecting them and then they do it again. In the western world flashing someone your genitals alone is a crime. Imagine being butt naked and going to someone's room to touch them, na jail sentence straight.

This is a delicate issue and you have got to use your senses.

Why don't you tell him to arrest the brother in law for sexual assault or it's attempt. Is that not an offence in Nigeria?

When there are two evils, you choose a lesser one.

This is an in law here, my advice would be different if it was an outsider or someone she shares no affinity nor consanguinity with.

Whatever action taken now will linger till eternity.

You may be too young to understand this!
Re: My Husband Younger Brother Sneak To My Bed by eyinjuege: 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
carammel:
This is the problem with inlaws, you will always want to be careful, even if you get hurt, you still want to hold the family ties.
The best thing is to leave lights on, leave windows opened but drop the curtains, lock the doors well.
In this case, let him know you know, confront him and put an end to it, if he doesn't stop, target him and break his head right there in the room, whatever will happen should happen, i am even scared for you little daughter.

There's no light because of Nepa. The room has no lock, as was designed by the owner of the house. The windows are always open anyway because of heat.
Just playing possible scenarios here.
Anyway, advice to the OP, go and tell your mother in law what you noticed. And tell her you will be sleeping with a knife under your pillow from henceforth. If she loves the life of her pikin, she should warn him.
Let his mother deliver the message to him. If he should have the audacity to try to confront you and make noise, turn it around for him. Fire for fire.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You React If You Discovered That Your Mum Was A Prostitute? / Serious Life Partner Needed For Marital Journey / I Want To Be The Best Husband Ever, Tips Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.