Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

I Have Stopped Paying Male Prostitutes To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarznegger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Stopped Paying Male Prostitutes To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarznegger (1096 Views)

I Pay Male Prostitutes To Have Sex With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger (video) / I Pay Men To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarzenegger / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Stopped Paying Male Prostitutes To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarznegger by dachilino: 5:02am On Mar 10, 2019
Afia Schwarznegger who reacted to the controversy that trailed her recent disclosure of paying men to lick her vag*na, has disclosed that she has stopped paying male prostitutes to sleep with her. The controversial Ghanaian media personality who further threatened to expose men who have sent their pictures and also DMed her on social media with love letters after the major disclosure, slammed such men whose motive according to her was to also sleep with her and get paid.

Afia Schwarznegger who stated that she has stopped paying male prostitutes to sleep with her, described men who contacted her after she went public with her private side as "lazy", who like her former husband Lawrence Abrokwa want her to work, get paid and waste her money on them when they could just step out and look for work.

Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/10/i-have-stopped-paying-male-prostitutes-to-sleep-with-me-afia-schwarznegger/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: I Have Stopped Paying Male Prostitutes To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarznegger by Caseless: 6:52am On Mar 10, 2019
That's the ugly scumbag telling us who to vote last time. She was even caught in her matrimonial bed with another man.
Re: I Have Stopped Paying Male Prostitutes To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarznegger by Nickijoy(f): 7:29am On Mar 10, 2019
Sleeping with you is work na.. so they are not lazy..
Re: I Have Stopped Paying Male Prostitutes To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarznegger by Ishilove: 7:39am On Mar 10, 2019
This woman enh, she was born in the wrong continent.
Re: I Have Stopped Paying Male Prostitutes To Sleep With Me - Afia Schwarznegger by ShinqRambq: 7:53am On Mar 10, 2019
Ohh Gold coast,when will thou name be mentioned without whores? and why have thou women turned their heads to Sodom and against God?,could it be for the presence of those charlatans whose concubines are wives to the sheeps?

(1) (Reply)

"I Refused To Get A Nanny For Jayce" - Linda Ikeji Advises Followers / Cardib Wore 44 Carats Worth Of Rubies Valued At $250K (N90M). Photos / Big Brother Naija's Bambam, The Queen Of Fashion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.