Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

How We Escaped Death In APC Guber Candidate, Ayogu Eze’s House - Observers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Escaped Death In APC Guber Candidate, Ayogu Eze’s House - Observers (22973 Views)

Sunday Odo Shot In Ayogu Eze House In Enugu. Graphic Photos / Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi And Ayogu Eze Hug Passionately / Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Escaped Death In APC Guber Candidate, Ayogu Eze’s House - Observers by Afonja007: 9:10am On Mar 10, 2019
Imortal001:
The way south south and south east dey carry election matter like say na civil war tire me oh. river state na him worst pass.. After dem go say dem dey more enlighten than the north., but as a matter of fact the western state(apart from lasgidi) and northern state behave dem self more in this election than the self acclaim literate.
a whole rep member was gun down in ibadan and you still ze mouth to talk up to 10,000 daggera were seized from political tuggs in kano state alone
Re: How We Escaped Death In APC Guber Candidate, Ayogu Eze’s House - Observers by Babaken(m): 9:24am On Mar 10, 2019
Nwodosis:
This story is not adding up, are you telling me that the APC thugs had Gburu gburu campaign caps with them in Ayogu's house? And it was a government vehicle that you guys got from a friend after your own broke down?
my dear if they can reduce their monthly salaries and allowance as follow. president 5million plus 800k allowance Vice president 4million plus 600k allowance, senator's 3.5million plus 450 allowance, governor 4million plus 500k allowance. the same apply to other top position with close marking in case of any corrupt practices and a law backing it any politician that stole money above 1million attract death penalty. I tell you all this rubbish will stop all this desperate to be in power will stop. you will see serious business men and CEO everywhere.
Re: How We Escaped Death In APC Guber Candidate, Ayogu Eze’s House - Observers by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:33am On Mar 10, 2019
Going to Ayogu's compound with a state owned car... Knowing fully well that he was on the verge of election boycott. I dey laugh u.
Naija politicians never mature to play politics without bitterness!
Why not wait for him in his polling unit?
Re: How We Escaped Death In APC Guber Candidate, Ayogu Eze’s House - Observers by Ceekay212: 9:55am On Mar 10, 2019
Imortal001:
The way south south and south east dey carry election matter like say na civil war tire me oh. river state na him worst pass.. After dem go say dem dey more enlighten than the north., but as a matter of fact the western state(apart from lasgidi) and northern state behave dem self more in this election than the self acclaim literate.
Deviate completely from the topic....weldone
Re: How We Escaped Death In APC Guber Candidate, Ayogu Eze’s House - Observers by lomprico(m): 10:03am On Mar 10, 2019
Una sorry, next time avoid anything apc they are blood thirsty.
Re: How We Escaped Death In APC Guber Candidate, Ayogu Eze’s House - Observers by chi2054real: 10:07am On Mar 10, 2019
This is a fabricated story from PDPs, you are observers using state government vehicle, you never tell us the truth, they are thugs from PDP but the blood of an innocent man must follow you people
Re: How We Escaped Death In APC Guber Candidate, Ayogu Eze’s House - Observers by otokx(m): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2019
The observers have not told us the truth why they went to the politicians house.
Re: How We Escaped Death In APC Guber Candidate, Ayogu Eze’s House - Observers by godunia(m): 11:29am On Mar 10, 2019
The attention of the Sen. Ayogu Eze Governorship Campaign Organisation has been drawn to false stories making the rounds that an observer was shot in our principal’s premises while he was in the village for the governorship and state assembly elections.

The true story is that Sen. Eze’s residence was stormed by two vehicles with Enugu State Government registration numbers, claiming to be carrying election observers. While one of them drove inside the senator’s compound, the other stayed outside the gate.

The vehicles had their numbers masked, rousing the curiosity of our supporters who unmasked them only to reveal the Enugu State number plates.

The crowd numbering nearly 10,000 people saw this as unwarranted intrusion, especially as they saw the face cap of the PDP governorship candidate for the election in one of the vehicles and sought to quiz the occupants of the vehicles on their mission.

The atmosphere expectedly turned rowdy suddenly, forcing one of the police officers in the premises to shoot into the air to disperse the crowd. His hand obviously slipped, according to eyewitnesses, and he shot one of the All Progressives Congress, APC, supporters, who passed on while being conveyed to the hospital.

The affected police officer has also been handed over to law enforcement agents who are currently handling the matter in accordance with their service rules.

The so called observers whose identities were questionable were released to the Igbo Eze North Divisional Police Officer, Mr. Samuel Ngwu Attah following the intervention of Sen. Eze immediately his attention was drawn to the incident.

No observer was killed in our principal’s house or anywhere near it. What is circulating in the social media is pure fake news, obviously fabricated by those who sent the team to the house of the governorship candidate.

We see this fake story as part of the coordinated assault on the democratic rights of our principal, who has remained calm in the face of severe provocation.

We hope that with this clarification the authors of this willfully spurn tale by the moonlight will see the need to leave Sen. Eze alone.

Clinton Umeh
Media Aide to Sen. Ayogu Eze
Re: How We Escaped Death In APC Guber Candidate, Ayogu Eze’s House - Observers by Lekan1o1: 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
[quote author=Codeinvent post=76513794].[/qm
Re: How We Escaped Death In APC Guber Candidate, Ayogu Eze’s House - Observers by LeoFish92(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nwodosis:
Whoever try to cover or defend evil, evil awaits the person!

Yeah, anyone who refuses to pay for his load at Peace Park, evil awaits that person! tongue
Re: How We Escaped Death In APC Guber Candidate, Ayogu Eze’s House - Observers by Nwodosis(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
LeoFish92:

Yeah, anyone who refuses to pay for his load at Peace Park, evil awaits that person! tongue
See this fish head o, I will report you to Lala
Re: How We Escaped Death In APC Guber Candidate, Ayogu Eze’s House - Observers by LeoFish92(m): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nwodosis:

See this fish head o, I will report you to Lala

Lol, next time I see you at Peace Park, I'll make sure you trek to your destination.
Re: How We Escaped Death In APC Guber Candidate, Ayogu Eze’s House - Observers by Nwodosis(m): 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
LeoFish92:

Lol, next time I see you at Peace Park, I'll make sure you trek to your destination.
I resemble those that trekked for Buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Modular Refinery Project To Drive Industrial Revolution (Video) / Civil Servants Must Wear Adire In Osun State / Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.