Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be (28599 Views)

How Remi Tinubu’s Deputy Senate President Ambitions Was Truncated - ThisDay / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React / BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by RTSC: 9:30am On Mar 10, 2019
Lenadiva:
I STAND WITH MAMA LAGOS ON THIS ONE. IT'S TIME FOR WOMEN TO TAKE THEIR RIGHTFUL POSITION IN LEADERSHIP.
Anyother woman but her.
She represents darker interests.

And I am telling you, the entire house will unite against her, not because she is a woman but because she represents tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by Onlyonebuhari: 9:30am On Mar 10, 2019
Madam have nothing to offer. Only lagos state government are working their law makers in Abuja and at the state level are nothing but mere parasites. Tinubu is only riding on husband's legacy.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by RTSC: 9:33am On Mar 10, 2019
supereagle:
She deserves it. I love her humility and sense of humor, going to descend low and sat near a disabled man on a road concrete. How many elites have you seen doing that? Some people were bitter that she said Igbos can't be trusted again, hatred and bitterness won't kill them.
And we should vote for someone that said igbos can't be trusted as our Senate deputy president?
That is a good candidate to you?

You forget the past deputy is igbo. Anyway, she is not going to get it.
Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by neonly: 9:36am On Mar 10, 2019
naijapips04:
This whores only achievement and qualification is marrying a drug baron.

Bros don't say dat d woman is a nice person if you know her personally I have know her for d past 16yrs when she was a lawyer ND her office was located in ikoyi
Is just dat naija politics dey change person mentality honestly

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by lanrecisse30(m): 10:10am On Mar 10, 2019
bskyb:
Lol.
People just read the headline and started making comments.
Naijja for show.
the writter caused it, when the headline doesn't translate the content.
Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by Omeizadean(m): 10:31am On Mar 10, 2019
Why deputy instead of gunning higher. We need women in such higher place. Go for president iya.
Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by supereagle(m): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2019
RTSC:

And we should vote for someone that said igbos can't be trusted as our Senate deputy president?
That is a good candidate to you?

You forget the past deputy is igbo. Anyway, she is not going to get it.

Ni hun gi?
Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by asobo: 11:10am On Mar 10, 2019
North west and North east senators won't allow that happen madam.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by asobo: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2019
RTSC:

Anyother woman but her.
She represents darker interests.

And I am telling you, the entire house will unite against her, not because she is a woman but because she represents tinubu.
North west and North east senators are waiting for her. Even in there state houses of Assembly that hasn't happen, it as senators they allow a woman with a sinister motive. I bet you they would rather support a PDP person as DSP overwhelmingly than give it to her.
Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by Orugun: 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
May the God of my father Abraham open the eyes of the people of Lagos state. Is there no other responsible candidates?

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by ClearFlair: 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
We are firmly behind you ma. Haters can go and eat Atiku’s sh!t.
Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by Fixitgood(m): 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
In your dreams.
Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by Xpol: 8:43am On Mar 11, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users / Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me / FG To Issue ‘Red Card’ To TV, Radio Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.