Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Charly Boy Curses Those Tormenting Igbos; Challenges Pastors With A Question (ph - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Curses Those Tormenting Igbos; Challenges Pastors With A Question (ph (479 Views)

Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun / Charly Boy Wishes Buhari A Happy 76th Birthday. See How (Photos) / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Curses Those Tormenting Igbos; Challenges Pastors With A Question (ph by nwafada123(m): 7:51am On Mar 10, 2019
nwafada.com

Veteran singer and entertainer, area father and controversial human rights activist, Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charly Boy has rained curses on those tormenting the Igbos.
In a post shared on his Instagram page, he wrote,

“I am no tribalist so chill.
But fire burn all those who go around threatening, terrorizing and psychologically scaring Igbos, niger deltan’s and middle belters from coming out in large numbers to exercise their democratically guaranteed franchise in any part of the country in this electoral circle. Una no go die better.”

He also went further to ask some critical questions as regards the situation of democracy in Nigeria. He wrote.

“Somebody please tell me.

Why do we need to waste our time to vote when INEC is not independent?
Why do we need to vote when we are killed or terrorized for voting our choice.
Why has God abandoned his people.

Pastors how far? Maybe na dis next level go wake Mumu Naija’s up.”

Read more here:
http://nwafada.com/2019/03/09/charly-boy-curses-those-tormenting-igbos-challenges-pastors-with-a-question-photos/

Re: Charly Boy Curses Those Tormenting Igbos; Challenges Pastors With A Question (ph by oyebanji44: 7:54am On Mar 10, 2019
; grin grin So the ibos were the only people here in Nigeria...well.No sensible person would ever behave like this.
Re: Charly Boy Curses Those Tormenting Igbos; Challenges Pastors With A Question (ph by Lansin: 7:55am On Mar 10, 2019
The Chief Priest Has Spoken. Fire burn bad man
Re: Charly Boy Curses Those Tormenting Igbos; Challenges Pastors With A Question (ph by Auladimeji2: 8:00am On Mar 10, 2019
Amen and May sorrow never depart from the Ibos trying to cause crisis among the Yorubas
Can I See 20 Amen
Re: Charly Boy Curses Those Tormenting Igbos; Challenges Pastors With A Question (ph by AudiA4: 8:08am On Mar 10, 2019
You question why has God abandoned His People? My question to u CHARLIE BOY is do you and sincerely can tell us u know who God is in your own mind?do we Nigerians know and fear God in the way things are done in this country? God will not come down from heaven and fix Nigeria for u and me,until everyone is ready to do the right things and move Nigeria forward before we can all enjoy a better Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

If Kano Is Apc,why Didnt Apc Allow A Free And Fair Rerun / Kano Re_run Election / APC Won't Give Governorship Ticket To Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.