Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Crew Love! Davido Buys Car For His Crew Member Aloma & Lati (photos + Update) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crew Love! Davido Buys Car For His Crew Member Aloma & Lati (photos + Update) (1324 Views)

I Love Davido, He Put Me In A Private Jet For The First Time - Zubby Michael / I Love Davido & Burna Boy - Wizkid Says At His Performance In Afronation(video) / Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crew Love! Davido Buys Car For His Crew Member Aloma & Lati (photos + Update) by weares4lent: 8:52am On Mar 10, 2019
Nigerian Renowned Singer, Songwriter and Record Producer Davido has once again demonstrated his love for philanthropy. He demonstrated his undying love to one of his gang member called Aloma. Aloma who is one of the members of the 30 Billion gang has just received a brand new Mercedes Benz Car from his Boss. What a lovely moment it must be for the beneficiary of the brand new vehicle. Obviously one of the latest cars driven in town.

The DMW Boss, David Adedeji Adeleke took to his Instagram page this event that his is on a “car buying spree”. This indicates that other members of the gang are soon to receive theirs as well. Davido who revealed this on his Instagram page said “I’m on a buying car spree for all my Niggas! Nah lati Car go Drop last! Let’s @s Start with @Aloma DMW”. This is a clear assurance that he will extend the kind gesture to other members of the gang but first to begin with Aloma. This will indeed encourage equality among the members and above all make them committed haven been remunerated for their hard work.

One part of his write up on his page that got many talking is the addition to the previous where he clearly stated that, “I will teach you Rich Motherfuckers how to treat your people!!!” This has undoubtedly send shivers down the spine of many. One other question to ask is who could he actually be referring to? Who are these the rich motherfuckers he is talking about? People he certainly wants to educate on how to spend money. One thing is sure, one thing is certain. This is directed at those who do not treat their subordinates with respects. Those who do not show kindness to their people.

Red Benz he bought Lati: https://www.instagram.com/weares4lent/p/Bu0k96QA414/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1okucvu0gc4u9

More photos here: https://www.weares4lent.com/crew-love-davido-buys-car-for-his-crew-member/

Re: Crew Love! Davido Buys Car For His Crew Member Aloma & Lati (photos + Update) by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 10, 2019
grin
Re: Crew Love! Davido Buys Car For His Crew Member Aloma & Lati (photos + Update) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:55am On Mar 10, 2019
Davido Mr nice guy
Re: Crew Love! Davido Buys Car For His Crew Member Aloma & Lati (photos + Update) by weares4lent: 9:16am On Mar 10, 2019
Boss moves from Mr OBO
Re: Crew Love! Davido Buys Car For His Crew Member Aloma & Lati (photos + Update) by s4lent9ja: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2019
I wish I had a friend like that grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Church Worship Leaders Caught Red-handed Having Sex During All Night Service / Bbnaija : Nelson Is Currently Mr Universe See More Videos And Pictures / Tekno Carries His Daughter On His Shoulder As He Dances In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.