Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,291 members, 7,839,437 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise (4665 Views)

Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? / Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by Welcomme: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2019
NaijaElba:

what of GEJ election in 2011?
Buhari won the core northern states. Go check the records
Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by Blankstare(m): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2019
tuniski:

How is a two time governor,senator and SP over rated?

Saraki was a spoilt brat that never wanted to become a politician not for his father insistence,he rode on his fathers back to become a governor,and continuously uses the structure of the dynasty to manipulate his ways. As for Senate presidency,you knew how he deceptively got there,his reign and his conduct and now his eventual demise. His is just an opportunist,you can do far better if given ten per cent of the type of opportunity he got in life and even contribute positively to your immediate sorrounding... trust me!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by NaijaElba(m): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2019
Welcomme:
Buhari won the core northern states. Go check the records

yeah I know. I am just saying if GEJ could win overall in 2011, nothing stopping a Southerner from doing same in 2023.
Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by MXrep: 11:14am On Mar 10, 2019
They must pay for betraying GEJ. It was peter obi that destroyed their plans
Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by MalcoImX: 11:49am On Mar 10, 2019
Welcomme:
Nigeria political terrain has changed. You can't compare Abiola's issue to now. Two factors helped Abiola then: 1 He was a Muslim 2: He was a philanthropist and also built so many mosques in the north then (it is easy to win the northerners heart by building mosques for them).
Changed it's not for me or you to claim with certainty. What was pointed out was the North's preponderance, according to some, to prefer their own to others, irrespective of qualification, which I proved not to be so - with verifiable data.
/
And again, the issue of building mosques to identity or win the Northern votes is a misnomer. We've heard talks about Atiku garnering Muslim votes because of his penchant for building mosques as against Buhari, who it was pointed to us wasn't doing the same. If your point then is correct, Atiku would've taken the northern votes overwhelmingly, based on that fact.
Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by MalcoImX: 11:56am On Mar 10, 2019
tesppidd:
That's a lie.

Northerners are not that politically insensitive. Like they are religiously.

If their political leaders like Buhari and El Rufai mobilize them to vote for Osinbajo in 2023 they will.

They know they would have done 8 years by 2023.

What the northerners would reject is APC giving power to an ibo man in 2023.

Even if PDP brings a northern candidate, only a minute fraction of the North will be swayed.

Then a lot more southerners will go for the APC.

PDP bringing a northerner in 2023 is suicidal for them.

They can't try it.
Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by Mkmoney(m): 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wike I don't know but am sure tambuwal win not loose
Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by dammiecool(m): 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mkmoney:
Wike I don't know but am sure tambuwal win not loose
I think he's leading sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is How Exile For Traditional Ruler Works / What Is This On My Back. [graphic] / Buhari Settles On Consensus: His Candidate Is In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.