Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

"Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement (24438 Views)

Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation / It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by Thalamus: 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
Gbam !! Bruce nailed it this time.

2 Likes

Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by seguno2: 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
snrman:
he is very mad. I kw of retired rear admirals sending their kids abroad on their pension talk less of buhari who was receiving pension from the army and for been an ex president

You that is not mad, please tell us how much the pension of retired rear admirals should be in a country where minimum wage was N5,000 until Obasanjo increased it to N7,500 and Jonathan to N18,000

3 Likes

Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by Jaynom(m): 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
greatiyk4u:
This Twitter Senator is mad

How much is the pension of an ex head of state in Nigeria that he cant train his few kids in foreign uni?

Being prudent is different from being poor,

Taking a loan is not sign of poverty after all you are owing Nigeria billions of naira in bad debt yet u claim Rich man
SMH . So you no see sense in wetin Ben Bruce post?

2 Likes

Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by wakaman: 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
A new episode for wailers!

Next level wailing!
Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by rareman(m): 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
27Pushing30:

Dude I’m a banker, I have a customer whose two kids are presently schooling in the UK �� ...

Dude recently needed a loan of N400,000 I repeat N400,000. Big man big Jeep but he was very illiquid due to some new businesses he recently invested in ...

No Dey use full eye look these big men shebi even the Ben Bruce AMCON came for him? Big men take loans to buy cars so what’s Ben Bruce talking about
Good big men take loan to buy cars, but what I think he is saying is that buhari should be a role model, don't tell us to live within our own means while you go taking loan for election. In the meantime your children are not the example of that frugality you preach. I its not too much for Nigerians to ask their leader to show them by living the life they want others to follow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by toplinetrtrend: 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
greatiyk4u:

How much is the pension of an ex head of state in Nigeria that he cant train his few kids in foreign uni?

Taking a loan is not sign of poverty after all you are owing Nigeria billions of naira in bad debt yet u claim Rich man

but he said the truth. Do you know how much it costs for your kids to study abroad in the UK? Are you saying there are no top quality schools in Nigeria that are more affordable than schools in the UK?

Don't submit your conscience to political blindness at all times. Think beyond political affiliation and it will help you to think like you have a brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by hush15: 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
snrman:
he is very mad. I kw of retired rear admirals sending their kids abroad on their pension talk less of buhari who was receiving pension from the army and for been an ex president

stop lying... how much is his pension as ex head of state that he can afford to pay for university abroad for all his children and still have much left over for medicals abroad without stolen wealth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
Evercurious:

But you forgot to include the fact that theirlate father owns a very prestigious school in Lagos..

See your life
Wer did he get the money o bluid the skul. Hw much was he making.
Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by 27Pushing30: 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
rareman:

Good big men take loan to buy cars, but what I think he is saying is that buhari should be a role model, don't tell us to live within our own means while you go taking loan for election. In the meantime your children are not the example of that frugality you preach. I its not too much for Nigerians to ask their leader to show them by living the life they want others to follow
Actually credit isn’t a bAd thing in fact almost every success story involves some credit. My POV is don’t be a waster... don’t bite more than you can. Chew I.e don’t spend what you can’t recoup

He could be spending his last dime on the kids and let’s not forget his wifey self hold bar

Now compare it with someone who has less than 5k in his account Nd no support system nor liquid assets taking loan to buy car or Gucci cos he wants to feel among? Tragic right? But they’re many out there
Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by bcashy: 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Nobody will take the almajiri woman serious again

She has succeeded in putting her little hard-earned reputation in the waste bin

Shame on her and her likes...I've seen better women of virtue and valour...this one is far from it

No right thinking upright individual can support the dullard in the presidency seat without having one or two deep-rooted poisonous sentimental affiliations

Almajiri woman just because she finished ur Atiku lol!
Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by emere007(m): 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

That we have to re-assess!!! Him (Sen Bruce) for saying the truth or you a perpetual zombie!!!

Before you criticize Bruce remember that the man is into wealth creation himself!!! He knows what he's saying!!!

So choose your words carefully!!!

Because a man whose wife can lose N2.1B to an aid cannot be said to be poor okay

Not all Nigerians are stupid!!!
chai bro u really finish d morrafukka grin grin abeg i de owe u one bottle of odeku (that is if u drink).

But on the flip-side. this is the kinda peeps who support the dullard, his ilk and lackluster administration. They only glorify poverty and destitution to cover up their own inadequacies and innate laziness, and now they have a man with a Messianic complex in the form of the herdsman, whose hypocrisy is second to non. But alas, owing to these fools and irredeemable zombies who follow him around, clapping and applauding him for every misdeed, making it very clear that this country is on a precipice. And something has to be done to stop this terror we have as a President. I'm weeping for this country, in a place where we have over 10 million brains, this is what we have as a leader? it is sad bro but of course the mofo u quoted up there can't comprehend the situation at hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by bkool7(m): 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
TheFreeOne:

You call him mad for saying the truth?

And can you furnish us with Buharis pension to ascertain if that's what he has used in training all his children abroad?

A man who claim he doesn't have money but his wife wears jewelriies worth millions of naira. And 2.5b was allegedly stolen from her by her CSO.
Was the money generated from her beauty parlour?

His son crashed a powerbike worth millions of naira.

He claimed to have 150 cows and also claimed only have about 3 houses until it later turned out he's got an estate in Abuja worth over a billion naira.

If Buhari has integrity as he's been touting what stopped him from releasing his asset declaration form?

His demonizing wealth in order to keep a leash on his almajiri followers is fraudulent and evil.

So if the president doesn't change, you won't too?

The president is not Nigeria WE are Nigeria.

So, whether the president changes or not if we Nigerians decide to change for the better. That's only when things we falll into their places

1 Like

Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by Baselm: 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Esseite:

But the media said he was a poor man with just 150 cows, only a rug and an old chair in his home.

If only u were Intelligent, u wouldn't believe everything the media tells you. moreover wealth get class. When Davido's father bullies Dele Momodu in the airport case of Davido vs sophie Momodu and Dele was saying they can't do whatever they like because they have money, that shows you money pass money.

Did you know the amount of dollars that changed hands during the PDP presidential primary elections, that is enough to pay all Buharis children fees abroad and buy his 150 cows and Daura house. That is the money some people spent in one day, so if he says he doesn't have money, it is relative. He is not at your level or my level, he is a retired general and a former head of state and now sitting president.
Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by mistyebby(f): 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
greatiyk4u:

Next time he should tell his propagandist not to exaggerate things. The world will be shock to hear Buhari is poor, that was the least we tot of him knowing his past political status.

But his propagandist described him to be so poor he could not afford the form. Selfish him too didn't disclaim, ofcourse he wanted pity from the masses so he played along.

He shot himself! Whether you like it or not just the way you people rang it that Gej claimed he had no shoes, same will still be said of Buhari. HE LIED THAT HE WAS POOR!!!! tongue
Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by bkool7(m): 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

That we have to re-assess!!! Him (Sen Bruce) for saying the truth or you a perpetual zombie!!!

Before you criticize Bruce remember that the man is into wealth creation himself!!! He knows what he's saying!!!

So choose your words carefully!!!

Because a man whose wife can lose N2.1B to an aid cannot be said to be poor okay

Not all Nigerians are stupid!!!

You ppl and propaganda.

If you can't comprehend something ask for clarification

Aisha never said she lost any money to her aid.

What she said was that her aid was using her name to swindle people up to the tune of 2.1 billion.
Now, does that mean the money belongs to Aisha?
Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by ahiboilandgas: 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
greatiyk4u:

the pension of a retired general is 1.5 m per months x12 months that 18 m the tuition fees in UK is 10000 pounds @250 that 2.5 m how much is ex head of state pension plus current president plus allowance ...then how much is cost of doctor treatments in the UK we need all this parameter
Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by Baselm: 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
bkool7:

So if the president doesn't change, you won't too?

The president is not Nigeria WE are Nigeria.

So, whether the president changes or not if we Nigerians decide to change for the better. That's only when things we falll into their places

God bless you, what is right is right, everybody might be right and the president is wrong, it is very important we make a conscious effort to be better as Nigerians.
Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by diadem10: 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
NoSidonLook:

I bet the so-called customer doesn't have a son who crashes a 50 million naira power bike

Or a wife who wears jewelries worth millions and whose CSO stole billions from her

Buhari remains the biggest hypocrite of a President this country has ever produced...at least Abacha didn't even hide under the guise of being a saint...he himself knew he was evil

there will be great jubilations when Buhari finally vacates that seat than when he forcefully took it

Receipts of the bike and wristwatch or you swallow Arab shit? Nitwit.
Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by mistyebby(f): 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
Baselm:

If only u were Intelligent, u wouldn't believe everything the media tells you. moreover wealth get class. When Davido's father bullies Dele Momodu in the airport case of Davido vs sophie Momodu and Dele was saying they can't do whatever they like because they have money, that shows you money pass money.

Did you know the amount of dollars that changed hands during the PDP presidential primary elections, that is enough to pay all Buharis children fees abroad and buy his 150 cows and Daura house. That is the money some people spent in one day, so if he says he doesn't have money, it is relative. He is not at your level or my level, he is a retired general and a former head of state and now sitting president.

Hypocrite! Are you trying to defend him?did you do so for GEJ? Please spare us the unintelligent talk.

1 Like

Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by Blaizeless: 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
27Pushing30:

Dude I’m a banker, I have a customer whose two kids are presently schooling in the UK �� ...

Dude recently needed a loan of N400,000 I repeat N400,000. Big man big Jeep but he was very illiquid due to some new businesses he recently invested in ...

No Dey use full eye look these big men shebi even the Ben Bruce AMCON came for him? Big men take loans to buy cars so what’s Ben Bruce talking about

If it is true you are a banker, you are then a very useless banker in that case. Go and learn abt borrowing.
Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by jaytee01(m): 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
Khaleell001:

Some of you just come online with so much bile in your breathe that facts become non existent when you start to pour out your hate.
Buhari has constantly called out the media to investigate his source of wealth yet no one not even sahara reporters or premiumtimesng has been to do that yet ,one loud mouth thinks his factless lies helped by some likes from gullible simpletons on Nairaland think he is making sense because he can piece together words that appeal to their dull sensibilities since the person they love to hate is being lampooned.

I personally know Buhari is not poor neither is he stinkingly rich, but what he earns is enough to take care of himself and his family as a ex army and ex military head of state.
Even his sworn enemy knows this of Buhari and have testified that he has not stolen any wealth from Nigeria .Not even OBJ or IBB.
Then why is it so difficult for him to publish his asset declaration forms so that we can crosscheck and verify his assets? Why is the CCB so adamant at blocking all access to the asset declaration forms of the famed Mr Integrity even under the requests made pursuant to the FOI Act?

1 Like

Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by Baselm: 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
Please Note: it's not all mentions I dignify with a response, Just in case you are wondering if I didn't see your mention, some are jut not worth it. Thanks for understanding
Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by mistyebby(f): 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
Awol1:
So officially, Kadaria is APC?

From the time go! Although i have no issues with her because she holds no crucial post with INEC. The people I have issues with are Yakubu and Zakari.
Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by kannymoore(m): 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
TheFreeOne:

You call him mad for saying the truth?

And can you furnish us with Buharis pension to ascertain if that's what he has used in training all his children abroad?

A man who claim he doesn't have money but his wife wears jewelriies worth millions of naira. And 2.5b was allegedly stolen from her by her CSO.
Was the money generated from her beauty parlour?

His son crashed a powerbike worth millions of naira.

He claimed to have 150 cows and also claimed only have about 3 houses until it later turned out he's got an estate in Abuja worth over a billion naira.

If Buhari has integrity as he's been touting what stopped him from releasing his asset declaration form?

His demonizing wealth in order to keep a leash on his almajiri followers is fraudulent and evil.

Oga show us the estate!!

Doesn't the estate have a name?!

In this age of smartphones and selfies you can't tell me it's impossible to take a snapshot of the esate's gate entrance.

That's how the said Yusuf Buhari owned, rode and crashed a N30m powerbike.

Ask for the brand of powerbike... Crickets!

Show us reciept of ownership..... Crickets

Show us a photo of the crashed bike... Crickets

And the funniest thing is most of y'all who are blessed with two sides of a brain will never think clearly enough to separate fact from fiction but will swallow nonsense hook line and sinker.

That's how some slowpoke accused the President of being a clone last year and when the whole world laughed at our stupidity.. imbeciles started bawling "racism"!

The year before that.. it was snake swallowing N25 million.

Don't grow up!... You hear?!
Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Baselm:

So what is the level of rickety old chairs and rug, while saying he can't afford party ticket and owning just 150 cows?

Accepts they are all lies... the whole nation has long seen through it.
Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by KEVIND: 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
Can a man that depend on pensions and who is supposedly poor, contest Presidential election 3 times in Nigeria and still have the financial war chest to go for a fourth time?

1 Like

Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by olajide8(m): 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
lacemose:
The senator of Nigeria and the founder of Silverbird TV, Ben Murray Bruce has today countered Kadaria Ahmed's statement.

Here is what she took to her Twitter page that he did not agree with

"So don't know how we started equating a call for people to live within their means to being anti wealth. The hard truth is we have developed appetites that are not supported by our productivity. So what we need to do is recalibrate so our work supports our wants."

see his reply...

"The promoter of the message claimed to be so poor he had to take a loan for his nomination form. Yet his kids schooled abroad and his own personal healthcare needs are met abroad. He should first practice what he preaches, before asking us to practice it"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/practice-what-you-preach-ben-bruce.html

The way Ben Bruce thinks is the exact way those that support graft think - firstly as an employee of the Federal Republic of Nigeria the medical allowance and bills are billed into the allowances of state for the president - so there is no issue there, except when this is reviewed and the established office in charge of ex-presidents, vice presidents and cjn is reviewed is is sufficient easy 2 pay school fees 2ndly, his military pension and salary or allowance as an ex-head of state has sufficiently catered for the payment, of his kids school fees- nonsense

1 Like

Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by Mudia07(m): 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
Well said
Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by happney65: 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
Khaleell001:

Some of you just come online with so much bile in your breathe that facts become non existent when you start to pour out your hate.
Buhari has constantly called out the media to investigate his source of wealth yet no one not even sahara reporters or premiumtimesng has been to do that yet ,one loud mouth thinks his factless lies helped by some likes from gullible simpletons on Nairaland think he is making sense because he can piece together words that appeal to their dull sensibilities since the person they love to hate is being lampooned.

I personally know Buhari is not poor neither is he stinkingly rich, but what he earns is enough to take care of himself and his family as a ex army and ex military head of state.
Even his sworn enemy knows this of Buhari and have testified that he has not stolen any wealth from Nigeria .Not even OBJ or IBB.

I see..No wonder he said Abacha never stole...Buhari with the Integrity.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by Agugbadin: 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
greatiyk4u:

Why must he train his kids in a foreign country, it is because he failed to put the educational secture in the right perspective

1 Like

Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by MissingBudget: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
Awol1:
So officially, Kadaria is APC?

She is already tired of hiding it.
Re: "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement by 27Pushing30: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
Blaizeless:

If it is true you are a banker, you are then a very useless banker in that case. Go and learn abt borrowing.
Funny how ignorant people just drop crap � and think they made any sense.

Go and read finance books

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dancing Senator Adeleke 'Stages Performance' At A Party Function (Video) / Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him / Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.