Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

My Polling Unit In AKS Conducted The Best Election, So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Polling Unit In AKS Conducted The Best Election, So Far (534 Views)

Daniel Bwala To Wike: I Live In Nigeria And I Know My Polling Unit / Ekiti-decides.. 2018 Alleged Result Of Ekiti-state Governoship Election So Far / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Polling Unit In AKS Conducted The Best Election, So Far by Nackzy: 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
Yesterday's Governorship and House of Assembly Elections in my unit was successful, As a nairalander I voted and my mum and her friends voted as well..it was very peaceful, no violence, there was no vote buying, The corps members were taking care of mutually by both parties, we had respect for each other, There was high spirit of sportmanship during the election, The APC bought 2 to 3 Bags of pure water and everyone drank irrespective of party you belong, the contest was between PDP and APC...in my unit it was PDP that won
If Elections can be conducted like this in other locations there'll be No killings and violence

(1) (Reply)

I Took Advantage Of Not Too Young To Run Act- Lagos Rep-elect / Border Security: FG To Implement ECOWAS Biometric Identity Card / Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch May Be Demolished Soon - See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.