Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Nigerian in abroad Academic Performance By Major Tribe - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian in abroad Academic Performance By Major Tribe (591 Views)

WAEC Performance By Region 2021/22 / The Effect Of Student Housing Conditions On Academic Performance / UI May Withdraw 580 100 Level Students For Poor Academic Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian in abroad Academic Performance By Major Tribe by arinze2015: 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
I saw this on Twitter so I decided to bring it here.

Re: Nigerian in abroad Academic Performance By Major Tribe by whitebeard(m): 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2019
This kinda tread promotes tribalism one of the factors that has prevented our dear nation from growing, it surprising how people still want to make other tribes feel interior, or intimidated, before we belonged to a tribe we are humans, before we belong to any tribe we are nigerians...lets promote national unity and do away with the things of old that has done nothing in benefiting our country but promote disunity, hate, selfishness, greed and it likes..!

One nigeria..!!

Peace..!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian in abroad Academic Performance By Major Tribe by CodeTemplar: 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
whitebeard:
Can tribalism earn us forex? Never. So why export it?
Re: Nigerian in abroad Academic Performance By Major Tribe by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
I am not close to being an Igbo,neither am I a tribalist,but honestly these set of people are very gifted in so many things.

Cutting across business and intelligence,I understand that many dummies could be found in Igbo areas and invariably many scholars are suited in every tribe,

But the concentration of talent and willingness to maximize intellect in Igbo land is worthy of accolade.

But it is only stupidity to boast,what has the intelligent Igbos contributed to global science and technology,only descret additions compared to other tribes outside Africa.
Re: Nigerian in abroad Academic Performance By Major Tribe by Focusmind: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
What do you want to achieve? You are the type that likes ethnic bigotry and rivalry. Will you remove this post immediately? Nonsense. Instead of bringing something engaging,you want to stay and watch by the side as ethnic bigots slugs it out.
Re: Nigerian in abroad Academic Performance By Major Tribe by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
The greatest Mathematicians are from the East.
In the International Mathematics Olympiad. 90% of the students are Igbos.

It has nothing to do with tribe though, it depends on how hardworking you are. Most igbos are hardworking.

(1) (Reply)

FUTO Confirms Names Of 3 Dead Students, Says Lady Is Student Of NEKEDE / Top 16 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria. / Financial Aid For Higher Studies At Arizona State University (ASU), USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.