Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

NOUN Vs FUD Ma - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NOUN Vs FUD Ma (362 Views)

Redeemer's University Slashes Postgraduate Fees, Msc. & MA Now Tuition Free / NOUN Lists Requirements For Postgraduate Students / Post-utme 2017: FUD Screening, Cut-off Mark And Registration Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NOUN Vs FUD Ma by Rafeek1: 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hello guys, I am a graduate of college of education but my result NCE result was released after jamb have closed d registration for D.E so I applied to national open university (NOUN) and I was offered admission into 200l Bsc chemistry..... Although I have registered for jamb( 2019 UTME) and choose fudma Bsc industrial chemistry which hopefully, am starting 100l by 2020 or if I must apply with my NCE cert, it have to be by 2020.... Pls guys should I continue with NOUN or wait till next year and apply ?
Re: NOUN Vs FUD Ma by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
Rafeek1:
Hello guys, I am a graduate of college of education but my result NCE result was released after jamb have closed d registration for D.E so I applied to national open university (NOUN) and I was offered admission into 200l Bsc chemistry..... Although I have registered for jamb( 2019 UTME) and choose fudma Bsc industrial chemistry which hopefully, am starting 100l by 2020 or if I must apply with my NCE cert, it have to be by 2020.... Pls guys should I continue with NOUN or wait till next year and apply ?
No instead go for computer training of one year to keep you busy while you prepare for post direct entry examination ( if it exist). The perception of NOUN is bad compare to our conventional schools
Re: NOUN Vs FUD Ma by Rafeek1: 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
asuustrike1:

No instead go for computer training of one year to keep you busy while you prepare for post direct entry examination ( if it exist). The perception of NOUN is bad compare to our conventional schools
OK thank u bro

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! (urgent) / Again, JAMB Mock Exam Date Clashes With Supplementary Elections / Dozens Of Children Trapped After Nigerian Primary School Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.