Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo (32389 Views)

My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) / Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) / Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo by bkool7(m): 8:39am On Mar 11, 2019
They just dump his body in the trunk. Not even a body bag

Did they even bother to save his life?
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo by Larryfest(m): 8:40am On Mar 11, 2019
gypsey:
Fake news, that man looks like he is sleeping in his car and what is His name? You people needs to stop spreading lies. Buhari won and He is Nigerian president
Get over it!
He is sleeping at the back of a truck faced up in the sun with his uniform on him in broad day light abi
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo by PRINCEVICKEY: 8:42am On Mar 11, 2019
sorry ...i dont know is ur father grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Haykinsofficial:

Why are u so insensitive, conscience-less?
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo by 8stargeneral: 8:44am On Mar 11, 2019
Buhari why :

Re: Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 11, 2019
Larryfest:

He is sleeping at the back of a truck faced up in the sun with his uniform on him in broad day light abi
Everyone enjoys their sleep however they are Comfortable. Have you ever heard of sleep walking?
Again, why was his name not mentioned?
How is that is back a truck? i saw no truck on that picture.
Did you read Yesterday on here that one Taye currency's mother was killed at polling station? I bet you believed that too well.. the guy has come out to say that his Mother is hale hearthy and very much Alive.

Buhari won the Election. period! some people may not like it. Tough!!
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:56am On Mar 11, 2019
BUHARI MUST BE MAD MAN, IN HIS OWN TOWN STILL ELECTION VIOLENCE... SILLY OLD FOOLISH MAN
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo by Amah70: 9:00am On Mar 11, 2019
daddytime:
Na waa...lives wasted at random and will and the President as usual is deaf and dumb to all..

My maiguard just told me this morning that his village in Southern Kaduna was invaded by the fulanis who razed down churches with worshippers gathered therein.
I'm surprised no outlet is reporting this yet..

Which president? The president Buhari who gave Nigeria an election that looks like Iran versus Iraq War, in his plot to make Nigeria become a property of his Fulani group, including the Fulani from Niger Republic.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo by AfonjaConehead: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2019
Where is the zoogerian army?
Oh,they are in Rivers State,doing busy body
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo by OyinO: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2019
daddytime:
Na waa...lives wasted at random and will and the President as usual is deaf and dumb to all..

My maiguard just told me this morning that his village in Southern Kaduna was invaded by the fulanis who razed down churches with worshippers gathered therein.
I'm surprised no outlet is reporting this yet..
Very sad! But come to think of it, the churches with holy altars are burnt down without the God or Holy Spirit or Angel Michael stopping that?
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo by OyinO: 9:06am On Mar 11, 2019
harkandey:
omg, Nigeria is not worth dying for

rip to you, and may God be with your family
The Naija dead God that did not be with him to rescue him will be with his family? To comfort the family instead of saving him so the family have no cause for mourning his untimely departure? Naija God is dead. Stop the vanity
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo by lolaben(m): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2019
OyinO:

Very sad! But come to think of it, the churches with holy altars are burnt down without the God or Holy Spirit or Angel Michael stopping that?

Your blasphemy will catch up with you. Only a matter of time.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo by OyinO: 9:27am On Mar 11, 2019
lolaben:

Leave the religious bush, you won't hear. Now see what you're doing, simply fooling thyself. How many Christians fasted and prayed for Buhari to die in London? Today, most of them are dead! How many Christians fasted and prayed for Leah Sharibu to be released? Today she is still in Book Harm custody. Otondo, go and read Isaiah 45:7 and come back to thank me for opening your blind eyes. One Nairalander gave me an ultimatum of dying before April last year. Now I'm not seeing his posts. Dude might have joined his own ancestors. Rubbish!
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo by OyinO: 9:37am On Mar 11, 2019
lolaben:

Your reasoning has become so wild, you're wishing for someone to die just to prove your God exist.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo by Softhands(m): 9:46am On Mar 11, 2019
dainformant:
The Katsina State Police Command has confirmed the killing of a police officer and abduction of three INEC ad-hoc staff during the governorship and state assembly election in the state.

The police also announced the killing of a civil defence officer in a separate attack, while on election duty.

The Command’s Public Relations Officer, Gambo Isa, in two separate statements made available to journalists on Saturday in Katsina said the police officer, Mannir Usman, a Corporal, was killed while on election patrol at Gobirawa Falale, Danmusa Local Government Area of the state.

The police further said that a civil defence officer was shot on the chest at Santar Amadi village polling unit in Kankara Local Government Area, in another attack on Saturday.

Mr Isa said the gunmen attacked the village, shooting sporadically, hitting the officer on the chest. He died instantly.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/civil-defence-officer-shot-dead-during-election-duty.html

The elections has been peaceful so far according to US, UK and other international bodies...end of story....Next!!!?
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo by lolaben(m): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2019
OyinO:

Leave the religious bush, you won't hear. Now see what you're doing, simply fooling thyself. How many Christians fasted and prayed for Buhari to die in London? Today, most of them are dead! How many Christians fasted and prayed for Leah Sharibu to be released? Today she is still in Book Harm custody. Otondo, go and read Isaiah 45:7 and come back to thank me for opening your blind eyes. One Nairalander gave me an ultimatum of dying before April last year. Now I'm not seeing his posts. Dude might have joined his own ancestors. Rubbish!

I still stand by what I said. Take it or leave it. Your utterances will be accounted for sooner or later.
No matter the insults, time will tell.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo by maasoap(m): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2019
Skepticus:

Nigerians never learn. Cursed people

That includes your parents, lol. Stupidity is when you think that you knew what's best for everyone
Re: Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo by maasoap(m): 11:31am On Mar 11, 2019
Amah70:

Which president? The president Buhari who gave Nigeria an election that looks like Iran versus Iraq War, in his plot to make Nigeria become a property of his Fulani group, including the Fulani from Niger Republic.

The president didn't arm your people or anyone for that matter. We had peaceful elections in my local environment. And if you and your people or any area or community refused to conduct themselves peacefully but resort to killing one another, good to you, good luck to them. Just remember that "all elections are local".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad / Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos / Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.