Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,710 members, 7,827,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election (33839 Views)

It Will Be Difficult To Dislodge APC In 2027, Declares PDP / INEC Declares PDP Winner Of ALL Elections In Zamfara / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Chizuru01(m): 3:07am On Apr 16, 2019
Rikze:

If not that I tired to control my emotions I would have insulted you to be frank.

I am from Abia, I've been to states around Abia and what I see makes me feel too bad with the

way Abia is left in ruins.

Have you been to Anambra State? What about Ebonyi State? Please travel around and stop

Defending those mo.rons that have continued to milk Abia dry.

I weep for Abia State

Shut up guy.

Those states didn't start with your Criminal brothers like Orji Uzor or T.A Orji.

Since non Ngwa Man has been ruling, Keeping Ngwa land especially Aba in Slum, We have been voting uniformly but now it is Ngwa man and seeing he is seriously working especially road construction mainly Ngwa Land , people now go about spitting all sort of none sense against him.

Can you be patient for 16 years like Ndi Ngwa? Orji Uzoe mocked us saying that all our Eze needs is money. T.A Orji vowed he will never work for Aba people for Pelting him and on top, he punished us with kidnapping.

Please if you have prob with us, GET THE Bleep OUT OF ABIA ABEG we don't need you

.If every Ngwa get my mind, We will keep rotating power between Ngwa and Ukwa People that are ready to do more for the state like Okezie
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Chizuru01(m): 3:22am On Apr 16, 2019
sage:

What is all this "Your brother" talk? Aba and Umuahia are rotten and most people don't care if its a space alien that comes and fixes it. The current rigged in Govt of a stooge is incapable of doing it
Oga T.A Orji and Orji Uzor destroyed Umuahia when it was their turn abeg. Hold them responsible. Okezie Ikpeazu is doing well in Aba and Ngwa Land. Stop confusing Federal roads with state. APC buhari failed to reconstruct Enugu - Portharcourt Express and some other fed roads. It is not the duty of Okezie Ikpeazu
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Chizuru01(m): 3:25am On Apr 16, 2019
Ttipsy:
Ikpeazu need to be chased out of that govt house, his past 4 years administration was a disaster. from infrastructure to security, he did nothing.
so bad he was reelected

Shut up. You father should be chased out
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Chizuru01(m): 3:34am On Apr 16, 2019
higgs:
What is wrong with Abia state? The most backward state in the south east since 1999 and yet,they keep voting for the same set of people that have been looting the state.

Shut up. Abia is not the most backward. We made the right decision
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Chizuru01(m): 3:36am On Apr 16, 2019
amaniro:
Abians love suffering.
Shut Up
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Chizuru01(m): 3:46am On Apr 16, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
I am ngwa but right now i can say that Ngwa ppl are the most foolish and backward ppl in the whole of Nigeria!

Shut up. Anuofia, Where were you when people were swimming dirty water in Ariaria Market and Faulks Road ?

Where were you when T.A used Kidnappers to almost destroy Aba?
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by amaniro: 3:52am On Apr 16, 2019
Chuzuru01 Keep telling everybody shut up. I don comot hand for my state matter. After all I'm not the one that gets owed or will wallow in bad roads.
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Chizuru01(m): 3:54am On Apr 16, 2019
Ponponkon:
Akpamu, Buhari came to Aba and rode on our roads built by our son. Sour loser go and drink cement

I tire for that guy. We don't have Airport thanks to Orji Uzor Kalu they voted into Senate. That means that buhari came through road. Infact, the REA electrification is right in front of Arriaria market which was abandoned for 16 years. Now, Okezie came and constructed and many more. WHY then won't we vote him back?
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Chizuru01(m): 4:06am On Apr 16, 2019
amaniro:
Chuzuru01 Keep telling everybody shut up. I don comot hand for my state matter. After all I'm not the one that gets owed or will wallow in bad roads.

How much did your brother pay?

Was Abia Central motorable during T.A Orji time?

My Aunt that was Owed not less than 12 months during T.A Orji time, is now being owed 2 months despite the fact their work place is very unproductive and they hardly go to work. They only go to sign attendance.

Omo all roads were bad when your brother was ruling but now many, many are now motorable. Okezie can't perform magic.

Mind you, those criminals in APGA and APC were those evil men that ruled with T.A Orji and OUK.
PDP made a right choice to select Ngwa Man in 2015 else, they would have lost Abia
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by amaniro: 4:30am On Apr 16, 2019
Chizuru01:

How much did your brother pay?

Was Abia Central motorable during T.A Orji time?

My Aunt that was Owed not less than 12 months during T.A Orji time, is now being owed 2 months despite the fact their work place is very unproductive and they hardly go to work. They only go to sign attendance.

Omo all roads were bad when your brother was ruling but now many, many are now motorable. Okezie can't perform magic.

Mind you, those criminals in APGA and APC were those evil men that ruled with T.A Orji and OUK.
PDP made a right choice to select Ngwa Man in 2015 else, they would have lost Abia

Go to Ebonyi Go to Enugu Go to Akwa ibom and see what road is. Stop celebrating hypocrisy, your aunty is being owed 2 months arrears and you're happy. Well, I know you're ngwa because those people have the oddest mentality. Btw Zamfara and Abia can't even deduce which is worst.
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:36am On Apr 16, 2019
Chizuru01:

Shut up. Anuofia, Where were you when people were swimming dirty water in Ariaria Market and Faulks Road ?

Where were you when T.A used Kidnappers to almost destroy Aba?

Ur useless daddy is the anuofia!
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Ttipsy(f): 6:42am On Apr 16, 2019
Chizuru01:

Shut up. You father should be chased out
come n chase him nao
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Chizuru01(m): 8:35am On Apr 16, 2019
amaniro:

Go to Ebonyi Go to Enugu Go to Akwa ibom and see what road is. Stop celebrating hypocrisy, your aunty is being owed 2 months arrears and you're happy. Well, I know you're ngwa because those people have the oddest mentality. Btw Zamfara and Abia can't even deduce which is worst.

It is more easier to survive and do business in Abia than all those states you just mentioned.

It is better she is owed 2 months by Okezie that more than a year by T.A Orji.

It doesn't matter where i come from. What matters is that i live in Aba Ngwa and compared to Other Gov. of Abia State, Okezie is the best. This Ngwa you people so much hate, Remember that without Aba (business area) and Ukwa (Oil Area), Umuahia would have been struggling with Zamfara on Headquarters of poverty. You people should be grateful to them
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by superlightning: 9:38am On Apr 16, 2019
Chizuru01:

It is more easier to survive and do business in Abia than all those states you just mentioned.

It is better she is owed 2 months by Okezie that more than a year by T.A Orji.

It doesn't matter where i come from. What matters is that i live in Aba Ngwa and compared to Other Gov. of Abia State, Okezie is the best. This Ngwa you people so much hate, Remember that without Aba (business area) and Ukwa (Oil Area), Umuahia would have been struggling with Zamfara on Headquarters of poverty. You people should be grateful to them

pls I am from ubakala, the last 'bus stop' in umuahia before you move several kilometers to ntigha (ngwaland). stop arguing with the loser called amaniro. ikpeazu is doing well. amaniro wants APC to rule abia shikena. ignore.

umuahia has received an economic comeback. thanks to the reemergence of GOLDEN GUINEA breweries weeks back. ikpeazu is a working governor.

Ebonyi, IMO, has no viable economy like Abia state. Educationally, we still beat the entire eastern state. ignore the media attack on ikpeazu. ikpeazu is working. infrastructure is our only challenge and he is working on it. the inroads in Aba and umuahia are now motorable.

haters of ikpeazu should go and die, i am from umuahia and ikpeazu is my man. check this -

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/04/04/kaduna-enugu-lagos-abia-anambra-top-reformed-states/?amp

golden guinea breweries in Umuahia is back!

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://businesspost.ng/2019/04/13/golden-guinea-breweries-resumes-production-after-n3-6bn-lifeline/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwibmeDcm9ThAhVNqaQKHbKFDccQ-AsIEigAMAI&usg=AOvVaw3rGst5HgbFeBoDgFnPjLiB

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by superlightning: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2019
golden guinea breweries in pix

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by superlightning: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2019
golden guinea breweries is back o

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by superlightning: 10:00am On Apr 16, 2019
more pix

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Chizuru01(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
superlightning:

pls I am from ubakala, the last 'bus stop' in umuahia before you move several kilometers to ntigha (ngwaland). stop arguing with the loser called amaniro. ikpeazu is doing well. amaniro wants APC to rule abia shikena. ignore.

umuahia has received an economic comeback. thanks to the reemergence of GOLDEN GUINEA breweries weeks back. ikpeazu is a working governor.

Ebonyi, IMO, has no viable economy like Abia state. Educationally, we still beat the entire eastern state. ignore the media attack on ikpeazu. ikpeazu is working. infrastructure is our only challenge and he is working on it. the inroads in Aba and umuahia are now motorable.

haters of ikpeazu should go and die, i am from umuahia and ikpeazu is my man. check this -

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/04/04/kaduna-enugu-lagos-abia-anambra-top-reformed-states/?amp

golden guinea breweries in Umuahia is back!

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://businesspost.ng/2019/04/13/golden-guinea-breweries-resumes-production-after-n3-6bn-lifeline/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwibmeDcm9ThAhVNqaQKHbKFDccQ-AsIEigAMAI&usg=AOvVaw3rGst5HgbFeBoDgFnPjLiB

Thank You bro
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by superlightning: 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
Chizuru01:

Thank You bro
my brother, we are together.
golden Guinea breweries is opening .... this is good news for abia.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by Rikze: 8:42pm On May 01, 2019
Chizuru01:

Shut up guy.

Those states didn't start with your Criminal brothers like Orji Uzor or T.A Orji.

Since non Ngwa Man has been ruling, Keeping Ngwa land especially Aba in Slum, We have been voting uniformly but now it is Ngwa man and seeing he is seriously working especially road construction mainly Ngwa Land , people now go about spitting all sort of none sense against him.

Can you be patient for 16 years like Ndi Ngwa? Orji Uzoe mocked us saying that all our Eze needs is money. T.A Orji vowed he will never work for Aba people for Pelting him and on top, he punished us with kidnapping.

Please if you have prob with us, GET THE Bleep OUT OF ABIA ABEG we don't need you

.If every Ngwa get my mind, We will keep rotating power between Ngwa and Ukwa People that are ready to do more for the state like Okezie

To cut the long story short...

Your mumu Don ripe! Anuofia!!!
Re: INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election by superlightning: 9:08pm On May 03, 2019
Rikze:

To cut the long story short...

Your mumu Don ripe! Anuofia!!!

I am from umuahia, but I support ikpeazu. and his good works will keep shaming you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram TerroristsĀ (Graphic Photos) / EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest / Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.