Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

The Simulation Theory May Suggest That God Exists - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Simulation Theory May Suggest That God Exists (1074 Views)

Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Simulation Theory May Suggest That God Exists by LordReed(m): 8:54am On Mar 11, 2019
shakmati:

You are in a dire situation here. Are you also discounting the results of a scientific research? On what basis does your atheism stand then?

My atheism stands on a lack of evidence that a god or gods exist. Notice again what I wrote, the logic behind arriving at a simulation hypothesis based on the wave particle duality of quantum particles is to me flawed hence any conclusion it arrives at suffers.

The experiments prove that at quantum levels classical physics is set aside, I do not see how it leads you to simulation hypothesis. I could even grasp how it leads to the many worlds hypothesis but simulation? I don't see it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

RCCG And Multiplication Of Branches / mgffxcc / The Existence Of Jesus: History Vs The Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.