Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Whatsapp To Ban Users Using Mod Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp To Ban Users Using Mod Whatsapp (2697 Views)

Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices / Whatsapp To Stop Running On These Devices On December 31, 2017. / Whatsapp To Introduce "Admin Super Powers" On Its Next Update (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp To Ban Users Using Mod Whatsapp by Ezehill(m): 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
Information reaching us is the warning by WhatsApp to ban users using unofficial WhatsApp messaging app. The unofficial apps include all mods WhatsApp such as Yowhatsapp, GBWhatsapp, FMwhatsapp etc. The Warning was directed to secure users data.

Users using the fake version or any other their party WhatsApp will face a temporary ban. At the same time users are given grace to switch to the official WhatsApp app on a limited time.

According to WhatsApp;
“WhatsApp cares deeply about the safety of our users. To protect the privacy and security of their account, we strongly recommend users only download WhatsApp from official app stores or from our website. We are continuing to step up our enforcement against imposter WhatsApp services to help curb abuse and keep WhatsApp users safe.”

“Unsupported apps, such as WhatsApp Plus and GB WhatsApp, are altered versions of WhatsApp. These unofficial apps are developed by third parties and violate our Terms of Service. WhatsApp doesn’t support these third-party apps because we can’t validate their security practices.”

Knowing too well that Mod WhatsApp comes with amazing display designs unlike the Official WhatsApp app, it’s going to be hard for users to move to the official WhatsApp app.

Users who have been temporarily banned already should wait until the limited time given to is over before they can switch to the official app.

https://gadgetsdish.com/whatsapp-to-ban-users-using-mod-whatsapp/
Re: Whatsapp To Ban Users Using Mod Whatsapp by lomprico(m): 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Story! How do they get access to your data Base.
Re: Whatsapp To Ban Users Using Mod Whatsapp by dguyindcorner(m): 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
MOD WhatsApp is the real Whatsapp grin

9 Likes

Re: Whatsapp To Ban Users Using Mod Whatsapp by ddjay: 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin grin like mariah careys 1999 song "heartbreaker" ft jay-z
Re: Whatsapp To Ban Users Using Mod Whatsapp by ken6488(m): 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
I stop using gb whatsapp last month
Re: Whatsapp To Ban Users Using Mod Whatsapp by demzey(m): 6:11am On Mar 11, 2019
This official WhatsApp guys should better learn from GBwhatsapp and co....rather than forcing that boring app down people's throat.

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp To Ban Users Using Mod Whatsapp by honestmike(m): 8:12am On Mar 11, 2019
see mind oh. if no be say blackberry Bleep up who gives a Bleep about whatsapp

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp To Ban Users Using Mod Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 11, 2019
The unofficial WhatsApp has way of circumventing
Re: Whatsapp To Ban Users Using Mod Whatsapp by Ezehill(m): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
lomprico:
Story! How do they get access to your data Base.

OK till now
Re: Whatsapp To Ban Users Using Mod Whatsapp by Realboygenius(m): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
WhatsApp have been saying this for years though I used both on my Camon 11 Pro.
Re: Whatsapp To Ban Users Using Mod Whatsapp by Ezehill(m): 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
Realboygenius:
WhatsApp have been saying this for years though I used both on my Camon 11 Pro.

I bet they will end up not doing anything

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Ban Users Using Mod Whatsapp by Kellsanax: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2019
True
Re: Whatsapp To Ban Users Using Mod Whatsapp by billwetson: 10:25am On May 02, 2022
download and install this WhatsApp Plus because it has even more better features and functions.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander (cyrax1) Scammed Me On Monday / The Kendrick Lamar "Dumb Phone" Is Sold Out! / Which Of The Andriod Brand Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.