Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio (35463 Views)

Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life / Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results / INEC Suspends Rivers State Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by erico2k2(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
EdoBozz:

Amaechi did because he is supporting the AAC candidate as the is no APC. They just want PDP out any which way.
do you realise the AAC has distanced themselves from him since last week when they realise he was going to use their platform?
If 4 anything, he should have just formed his own political party.U remember what Kwara people did to Saraki

3 Likes

Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by scholachatcopyw(f): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
Bighead9:
PDP should stop all this dogon turanchi. grin The election has been suspended and whenever INEC is ready to complete the process. PDP should get ready to face the Federal might.

What goes around comes around. grin
Wike is a Gonner.

Sai Amaechi.
angry Hope you people will finish what you've started
Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by Focusmind: 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
I have lost hope in the youth of this nation. There is no more hope for the future. If the comments here are anything to go by, this nation is gone. People are no more looking at things based on whether it is right or wrong. People are being blindfolded by partisan politics. Sadly,majority are youths,insulting one another.
People no longer care if processes are right,as long as their political divide is favored. We're all building a bad precedent for the future generations of this country. People are here praising the soldiers for snatching ballots boxes,saying that Wike did same before. Do you reward evil with evil?. It would surely come back to us one way or the other. We should all ensure that rule of law is upheld all the time even if it doesn't favor our political divide.

Thousands of Nigerian middle class and professionals are relocating in droves to Canada because of the hopelessness of the country, the system and the people.

We should all work towards reclaiming our country back and not allow useless political divide and rule to affect this project.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
there should be rerun for presidential election in the south south ,south east and Lagos State , you can not shot people and use military to hijack ballot box for Buhari and still do it in governor ship election! Amechi who looted oil revenue in rivers state own sky scrappers in rainbow town want to continue looting! thief!!

Amechi, where is our 30 Billions !!!!

Where is our share from monorail project?

where is our share from Trans Amadi road project? Rainbow town and golf Estate!! we didnt send you to use our money to campaign for Buhari in 2015, you ran to ABJ and only come here with Army, where is our share??
Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by Bighead9: 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
scholachatcopyw:

angry Hope you people will finish what you've started

Yes we will.
I can't keep calm, Wike is a Gonner.

God bless Amaechi the Lion of Rivers. grin

2 Likes

Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by sapele914(m): 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
CioAngels:
They are auctioning this country to the highest bidder. Pay billions to them, then, they will do their bidding. No conscience anymore, look at Keyamo, after stealing he said he has gone back to his profession, where was his profession?
The man is an excellent lawyer,we know you are third eye blind and no one expects much from you. Mind you he is a director of minting and printing so federal money they reach em hand not for poor church rats like you.

Didn’t your parents teach you that nothing in life is given?you work for everything you get,when festus Kenyamo was in Government college Ughelli no one told him his name will be a household name on the lips of haters.
Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by EdoBozz(m): 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
erico2k2:

do you realise the AAC has distanced themselves from him since last week when they realise he was going to use their platform?
If 4 anything, he should have just formed his own political party.U remember what Kwara people did to Saraki

The party distanced themselves from him but the candidate didn't. Amaechi is in rivers because of the candidate and its the handwork of Amaechi that is making the AAC shake PDP in this manner. Amaechi. voted the candidate and so will all his thugs and followers. That is why the army is also involved because that is Amaechi's handwork.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by scholachatcopyw(f): 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
Bighead9:

Yes we will.
I can't keep calm, Wike is a Gonner.

God bless Amaechi the Lion of Rivers. grin

Aite, we shall see
Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ilefoaye:
U take tramadol, codeine and gin b4 sex, later u
say there is no free and fare election in Nigeria. Is
ur erection free and fare?

Yes. There was no rigging involved. I campaigned properly (tramadol, codeine and gin b4 sex) grin grin
Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by DabuIIIT: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
This amaechi demon should just be a good man and die,for God's sake..
Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by fof1: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
bossrichard:
y in every elections killings must take place in rivers.who r d sponsors?

APC AND AMAECHI,PERIOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by Heffalump(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
post=76536454:
..............or else what?!
Wailing party of riggers and CRIMINALS ?!

May the wickedness of this administration plague your life like the way you wish it on innocent and law abiding Nigerians. You are nothing but an idiotic Animal

1 Like

Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by Bighead9: 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
scholachatcopyw:

Aite, we shall see

Ok, we dey wait una. cool

Sai Amaechi!!

Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by sapele914(m): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
EdoBozz:

The party distanced themselves from him but the candidate didn't. Amaechi is in rivers because of the candidate and its the handwork of Amaechi that is making the AAC shake PDP in this manner. Amaechi. voted the candidate and so will all his thugs and followers. That is why the army is also involved because that is Amaechi's handwork.
Wike done go hide like idi Amin,he is probably calling Maryam Odili for onnoghen’s new mtn number?confusion break bone.
Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by mainman7(m): 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
AyodejiCharles:
Lol
You are a big fooool! What is funny in this?!!! People have lost their lives just because they wanted to defend what should have been normal thing. If you vex me...

1 Like

Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
N
post=76536454:

The chief masturbator spotted exactly by 8:45 pm

INEC found it necessary to cancel Rivers election but ended up saying election was free and fare in the presidential voting even after seeing video footage of ballot snatching and burnt ballot papers......

We don't want to welcome inconclusive....call the result as it is .......period
Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by scholachatcopyw(f): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
Bighead9:

Ok, we dey wait una. cool

Sai Amaechi!!

grin e go soon clear u, come creek
Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by sapele914(m): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
fof1:

APC AND AMAECHI,PERIOD.
Trained in the art of election rigging by pdp from 1999 - 2013?
Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by banio: 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
Team AAC.

Engr Awara our next governor
Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
Focusmind:
I have lost hope in the youth of this nation. There is no more hope for the future. If the comments here are anything to go by, this nation is gone. People are no more looking at things based on whether it is right or wrong. People are being blindfolded by partisan politics. Sadly,majority are youths,insulting one another.
People no longer care if processes are right,as long as their political divide is favored. We're all building a bad precedent for the future generations of this country. People are here praising the soldiers for snatching ballots boxes,saying that Wike did same before. Do you reward evil with evil?. It would surely come back to us one way or the other. We should all ensure that rule of law is upheld all the time even if it doesn't favor our political divide.

Thousands of Nigerian middle class and professionals are relocating in droves to Canada because of the hopelessness of the country, the system and the people.

We should all work towards reclaiming our country back and not allow useless political divide and rule to affect this project.

Actually, this election process rekindled my faith in the Nigerian youth because of how they fought in Rivers State for their votes to count. These young men and women faced tyranny with guns pointed at them.

2 Likes

Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by mabaz(m): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
See this thug that forced his way into governance. You are done wike. You are done for good
Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by uchenna4(m): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
What is really going on in this country? Why can't Nigerians have a peaceful election? God have mercy
Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by Bighead9: 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
scholachatcopyw:

grin e go soon clear u, come creek

Kikikikikikiki, weting I dey go find for creek, make mosquitoes finish me? Sorry I no dey use to suffering and hard lfe like you.

See what Wike's Government has caused you. Please you are free to come out of the creek and I promise to take a very good care of you.

I can't keep calm, God bless Amaechi the Lion of Rivers. grin

Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by AyodejiCharles(m): 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
mainman7:

You are a big fooool! What is funny in this?!!! People have lost their lives just because they wanted to defend what should have been normal thing. If you vex me...
Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by goslowgoslow(m): 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
Keziehenry:
It shall never be well with the lizard of ubima for all the lives lost in rivers.
Do you what is called ode?? Na wetin you be! What about all the lives taken by Wike in 2015? You people are all hypocrites and full of sh..it!
Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Apc no fit win rivers even in their dreams meanwhile kano sokoto oyo and plateau is already in the bag

PDP brought this upon themselves. They came, saw, didn't conquer. If they had done well...who will be gunning for this bunch of criminals call APShit....

PDP taught APC how to rig election ( remember obj era) but now APC is schooling PDP on how to rig it well with impunity.

And so the cycle continue......hahahahahaha I laff in Swahili.

PDP no get sense. How can u present a jimi agbaje in Lagos, the moment APShit saw him, they exclaimed..."customer dada ni".

They talked about freeing Lagos, you didn't show lagosian better developmental plan than the one touted by Lagos warlord... they should have shown lagosian a better digitalize developmental plan spanning 50-100 years and the pathway to achieving the plan. mumu dem de bank on sentiment and tribal division to clinch Lagos from the first of thifnubu.

I will never waste my precious time voting for any of these criminals....Where was Akpabio before...for eight years what did he do? Where is he now? where was Saraki before...atiku nko. taahhhh

some mofo when borrow MTN data go come de fight themselves for thifnubu and atikulooters.... Nigerians please know that we deserve our leaders....shikenah....
Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by scholachatcopyw(f): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
Bighead9:

Kikikikikikiki, weting I dey go find for creek, make mosquitoes finish me? Sorry I no dey use to suffering and hard lfe like you.

See what Wike's Government has caused you. Please you are free to come out of the creek and I promise to take a very good care of you.

I can't keep calm, God bless Amaechi the Lion of Rivers. grin

U no fit withstand ordinary mosquito but you de support crime e go soon clear u

1 Like

Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by nov19(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
OOOH NIGERIANS.

THIS ELECTIONS HAVE THOUGHT ME THAT PEOPLE ARE NOT EXACTLY INTERESTED IN FREE & FAIR OR CREDIBLE ELECTIONS.

PEOPLE JUST WANT TO SEE THEIR PARTY WIN AT ALL COST AT THE POLES WHETHER BY HOOK OR CROOK. ALL THAT MATTERS IS VICTORY WHETHER AT THE EXPENSE OF INNOCENT LIVES OR AT THE DETRIMENT OF THE COUNTRY AS A WHOLE.

MAY BE IT'S EVEN TRUE THAT WE DESERVE THE LEADERS WE HAVE .

WE JUST NEED TO STEP BACK A BIT AND THINK TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS GUYS ARE JUST HUSSLERS LOOKING FOR THEIR DAILY BREAD. SO IT DOEŞNT MATTER TO THEM WHETHER THE COUNTRY BURN OR LIVES ARE LOST. ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS SECURING THEIR SOURCE OF LIVELIHOOD FOR ANOTHER 4 YRS AT ÝOUR COST.

NIGERIAN ... WHAT WE NEED IS A SYSTEM THAT WORKS.
2. ENABLING ENVIRONMENT FOR BUSINESSES TO THRIVE AND FOR JOBS TO BE CREATED.
3. EFFICIENT TRANSPORT AND COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
4. RULE OF LAW
5. SECURITY OF LIVES AND PROPERTY.
6. FUNCTIONAL EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM
7. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL TO EXCEL.

ÑIGERIANS.. LET'S INSIST ON A SYSTEM THAT WORKS. AND PUT AWAY TRIBAL AND RELIGIOUS SENTIMENT. BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY WE AND OUR CHILDREN UNBORN CAN TRULY BENEFIT FROM GOVERNMENT.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
banio:
Team AAC.

Engr Awara our next governor

The only way Awara can become the governor of Rivers State is by a stolen mandate. It is clear Wike is the choice of the Rivers people. Stealing the votes of the people and leading many to their early grave is pure evil.
Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by Evalove77(m): 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
post=76536454:
the chief of d Vultures is here
Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by Bighead9: 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
scholachatcopyw:

U no fit withstand ordinary mosquito but you de support crime e go soon clear u

Scared of mosquitoes has nothing to do with Bravery.

Wike should start parking his kaya. We are replacing him soon.

Re: Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio by scarpa: 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
God please punish our President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Picked Igbo Christian To Be My CSO, There's No Islamization Agenda - Shettima / Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman / Shehu Sani To Wike: Southern Governors Didn’t Betray You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.