Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors (43647 Views)

Gedoni And Khafi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram. / Bbnaija: Gedoni And Jackye Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) / Bbnaija: Nigerians React As Gedoni And Khafi Were Caught Having Sex Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by lalasticlala(m): 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
BBNaija lovers, Khafi and Gedoni have bagged endorsement deals as Numatville ambassadors.

Sharing the good news, Khafi Kareem wrote:

After speaking at Queens College I went straight to the airport and travelled to Numatville! (Nigerian Unity Museum & Trade Tourism Village). As a result I am so pleased to announce that I have joined the list of credible Nigerian celebrities as an Ambassador of the first Tourism and Cultural Megacity in Africa. You all know how passionate I am about bringing tourism to Nigeria and Numatville will be playing a key role in this!

Thank you to the Project development Manager Amb. (Dr) Jonathan Daniel for confirming this endorsement and to @Numatville and @Gedoni for curating this fantastic opportunity.

On his own part, Gedoni Ekpata said:

I want to say thank you to the Management of Numatville (Nigerian Unity Museum & Trade Tourism Village) as I join the list of credible Nigerian celebrities as one of the Ambassadors of the first Tourism Megacity in Africa & a beneficiary of a complimentary plot of land at the Entertainers Quarters - Let's join hands together to uphold the emergence of Africa's first & Largest National Tourism & Cultural Megacity in Nigeria... Endorsement confirmed by Amb. (Dr) Jonathan Daniel; Numatville Project development Manager.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6Nr-bNnG6k/?hl=en

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by lalasticlala(m): 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
More Photos

3 Shares

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
Look at that gorgeous hair kiss kiss

If I happen to be a man eeh, spotting this type of hair on ladies will be my weakness.
So beautiful like a black woman ought to look like.
Who are we actually deceiving with oyibo wigs grin
U will see a very dark person with flat nose putting on oyibo wig.

See the new miss world, she won that with short black hair.
If u can't maintain it, lock it and when u want to wear wig, wear our kind of wig.
More beautiful than the Brazilian.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Shhalewa: 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
Cool
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by GeneralPula: 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
cool
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by kickofdisNight: 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
let's hit it very BIG TONIGHT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by DWJOBScom(m): 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
Kaffy my darling
Keep shinning

12 Likes

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Oladele2393(m): 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
f
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
Gideon, you made a good decision....

19 Likes

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by UNCL3(m): 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by emmyt2: 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
May it end in praise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by amazingbusiness: 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
grin
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by emmyt2: 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
Khafi and Gedoni. May God help una..

3 Likes

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by vcente(m): 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
I thought it was nutville ambassadors, since they were alleged to be nutting in the house

2 Likes

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Myhusband(m): 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
move with good partner for your glory to shine. quit this bring bring bring relationship in 2020. it kills future and savings

this lady is a blessing to this guy, I just hope he felt the same way for her

8 Likes

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Homers123(m): 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ok, next please.
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Peezol: 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
Okay we have heard you
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by seruni: 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
So should we start calling them ambassador Gedoni, ambassador Khafi?
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by jahsharon: 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
A cheap prostitute went to speak at Queens College? I hope these Queens College girls won't start raping their gatemen and gardeners.

2 Likes

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by iCauseTrouble: 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
sad
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Shopatcandice(f): 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by lyriclekidd(m): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Andersonjr(m): 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
sassysure:
Look at that gorgeous hair kiss kiss

If I happen to be a man eeh, spotting this type of hair on ladies will be my weakness.
So beautiful like a black woman ought to look like.
Who are we actually deceiving with oyibo wigs grin
U will see a very dark person with flat nose putting on oyibo wig.

See the new miss world, she won that with short black hair.
If u can't maintain it, lock it and when u want to wear wig, wear our kind of wig.
More beautiful than the Brazilian.

2 Likes

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Frank25: 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
This afonjas no get sense wel yoruba are born ingrates ask dino melaye he wil explain better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by ednut1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
Khafi go back to work and leave 500k enforcements alone

2 Likes

Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by asatemple(f): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
A very big congratulations to you guys
Re: Gedoni And Khafi Become Numatville Ambassadors by Bobbystylez(m): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
Of course ambassador of tourism
2019 made khafi dream come true��

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Artiste Shot Four Times By Army Officer In Lagos (photo) / Gideon Okeke Blasts Chiwetalu Agu Over His "Vulgar Slangs" / Wizkid Hugs Toke Makinwa At Her 38th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.