Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) (92706 Views)

Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control / Seyi Makinde, Wife And Children At Inauguration Dinner Yesterday / APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) by chally100(m): 9:41am On Mar 11, 2019
Over fed ajebutters
Re: Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 11, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
ALL THE CHILDREN LOOK UGLY.....

Says the idiot no one knows. Has your beauty taken you anywhere?
Re: Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) by Olugbayi: 9:45am On Mar 11, 2019
wink2015:

I think he is married to an Ijaw woman from the Niger delta region.

I think the victory of this governor is definately a BIG SLAP IN THE FACE OF TINUBU.

It goes to show that Tinubu does not have an overwhelming authority in the whole of the south west except mainly in the Lagos area.

As a goood Politician and strategist, you have to let go and fight the battle another day.

Remember how Saraki boasted few months ago and promised to humiliate Tinubu, but Tinubu kept quiet and who is laughing now ?

Makinde will decamp to APC in 2 years before the new election to be free from Ladoja -Lanlehin marriage of inconveniences and bring Oyo back to the mainstream and not opposition to the Fed Govt.

Oyo People does not want to have anything to do with anyone near Big-Mouth Ajimobi irrespective of how good you are and Adelabu paid dearly for that anger !

I

1 Like

Re: Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 9:53am On Mar 11, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Yes. But them fit feed you and your beautiful lineage for the rest of your life
Re: Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 9:54am On Mar 11, 2019
happney65:
Like Adelabu,We should not forget he is also a Billionaire..

Nigerian mentality! Always about financial status!! If this man start stealing, you’d come to this forum screaming.. but you already set the precedence
Re: Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) by oforjide: 10:01am On Mar 11, 2019
Thank you the good People of oyo the ancient kingdom of yoruba tribe for not allowing tinubu alias frog eyes to impose one of his errand boys on you I salute you for your courage
Re: Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:03am On Mar 11, 2019
Ugliest family ever liveth
Re: Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:04am On Mar 11, 2019
DavSagacity:

Yes. But them fit feed you and your beautiful lineage for the rest of your life
but it doesn't change the fact that they are ugly
Re: Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) by slowbreeze(f): 10:07am On Mar 11, 2019
wink2015:

I think he is married to an Ijaw woman from the Niger delta region.

I think the victory of this governor is definately a BIG SLAP IN THE FACE OF TINUBU.

It goes to show that Tinubu does not have an overwhelming authority in the whole of the south west except mainly in the Lagos area.
His wife is from Kalabari in Rivers State.Her family's quite loaded as well.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 11, 2019
sgd:
APC wailers keep off. Beautiful family

There are no APC wailers, there are only Igbo wailers. If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) by Britishcoins(m): 10:20am On Mar 11, 2019
Sard:

Baba, where you see two-bedroom flat in Ibadan for 70k? I am sure that cannot be in the developed part of the city. Even a room self-con cannot go for that amount in many locations within the city. I think he should be prepared to pay about 150k or more for house rent if he needs flat in a good place where he can survive well as a new comer.
As for shops, he should have about 120k or more (per year) in mind because an electronic shop must be located around the developed part of the city if he wants to make any sales.
@britishcoins. you can gain a few things from my post

Thanks for your contributions, all I need now is just single room. I am a guy of 25, I can manage a single room now, my capital is 500k plus.

If I can get shop of not more than 60k per year, I will be grateful...
Re: Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) by sgd: 10:31am On Mar 11, 2019
chally100:
Over fed ajebutters
Sifia pain
Re: Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) by BizBayo: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2019
discusant:

E never end.

Pray make the caliphate people no use their Judiciary to SACK him.
The Caliphate people got prepared well when they started with removing the CJN a few days to beginning of the general election.

I dig. But wetin dem go kon talk say e happen?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) by okayman4real(m): 10:53am On Mar 11, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
waiting nah
Re: Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:48am On Mar 11, 2019
Barney11:
Who is the wife and daughters?
hahahahahah, look well, his wife is second to the right.
Re: Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:50am On Mar 11, 2019
Barney11:
Who is the wife and daughters?
hahahahahah, look well, his wife is second to the right.
Re: Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) by Naijaguy123: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2019
Britishcoins:

Bro can I have ur contact I need to speak with you
Mine is 07064487168
bolubolu1900@outlook.com

I visit families once or twice a month in Ibadan, my next visit should be next week Friday coming back to Lagos on Saturday.
I can help get you few numbers of people who are into rentals and I can help get numbers of few Igbo too who have a shop or sell market that can help you, just stay in touch.
Re: Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) by hargbolahan01: 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Britishcoins:
Hmm Ibadan here I come, pls what is the cost of shop rent in Ibadan?
Electronic business line?
Pls help
depend on the location...but at dugbe which is the electronic hub of the city...you can see a shop from 100k to 500k depend on size and neatness
Re: Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) by Britishcoins(m): 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
hargbolahan01:
depend on the location...but at dugbe which is the electronic hub of the city...you can see a shop from 100k to 500k depend on size and neatness
Thanks Bro.
My capital just 500k plus
Re: Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) by Sard(m): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
Britishcoins:

Thanks for your contributions, all I need now is just single room. I am a guy of 25, I can manage a single room now, my capital is 500k plus.

If I can get shop of not more than 60k per year, I will be grateful...
Getting an affordable house can't be a problem in Ibadan. But shop is what I'm skeptical about because you must be in a busy area where people can see you and buy from you with ease, and those areas are always costly.
If where you stay at the moment is not too far from Ibadan, I'll suggest you come, stay in the city and make enquiries about things for yourself.
Best of luck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot / Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa / Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.