Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa (92739 Views)

"There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa / Court Orders Arrest Of COAS Faruk Yahaya & Maj Gen Olabanji / Profile Of Major-General LEO Irabor, The New Chief Of Defence Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by fergie001: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
Christopher Gwabin Musa was born in Sokoto on December 25, 1967. He originally hails from Zangon Kataf Local Government Area of Kaduna State. He is a member of the 38 Infantry course, admitted into the Nigerian Defence Academy in 1986 and commissioned a Second Lieutenant in the Infantry Corps in September 1991.

He holds an Advanced Diploma in Security Management from University of Lagos, Advance Diploma in Defence and Strategic Course (China) – International College of Defence Studies -National Defense University (ICDS-NDU) – Changing – China, amongst others.

Major-General Musa has attended all statutory Military Courses and Trainings both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria.

On previous positions held, he was at one time Commander, General Staff Officer 1 Training/Operations at HQ 81 Division, Commanding Officer 73 Battalion, Assistant Director Operational Requirements at Department of Army Policy and Plans, Infantry Representative/Member Training Team at HQ Nigerian Army Armour Corps, Commandant of the Nigerian Army Depot, Managing Director of the Nigerian Army Farms and Ranches Limited (NAFARL).

Also, he was the Deputy Chief of Staff Training/Operations at HQ Infantry Centre and Corps, Commander Sector 3 OP LAFIYA DOLE, Commander Sector 3 Multinational Joint Task Force in the Lake Chad Region, and other positions too numerous to mention.

He took over as the Theatre Commander Of Operation HADIN KAI in 2021 (after the elevation of the former Commander, Faruk Yahaya as COAS), a position he held until January 2023 when he was transferred to head the Infantry Corps in Kaduna.

834 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by TemplarLandry: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
cool Congratulations officer.
I know Hell Rufai hates you right now.
Tinubu is working.πŸ’œ
Nigeria will be great again.
#RenewedHope.

785 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by seunmsg(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
A southern Kaduna Christian? Well, that’s an interesting appointment. I like how the entire leadership of all the forces have been changed in one clean sweep. Hopefully, this will breathe the needed life into the war against banditry, insurgency, kidnapping and criminal herdsmen in states like Kaduna, Zamfara, Plateau, Benue, Katsina etc.

850 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by AfonjaConehead: 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by otipoju(m): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tinubu dey very street smart.

In fact he is the street itself.

888 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by fergie001: 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
seunmsg:
A southern Kaduna Christian?
Yea.

180 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Acekidc4(m): 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
At this Rate My Humble President is not only going fast fast, Baba don dey Fly. All this Appointment sweet me Wella!! Kudos to Mr President

380 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by AfonjaConehead: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Congratulations officer.
Tinubu is working.πŸ’œ
Nigeria will be great again.
#RenewedHope.
Ok Amen
cheesy

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by azadus18: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
Intimidating c v......southern Kaduna ...I hope this will put an end to all this bandit menace

321 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Monzze: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
Gallant men!
Take back our lands from BH boys and Herdsmen

251 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by TemplarLandry: 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
Good good.
AfonjaConehead:

Ok Amen
cheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Briany(m): 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2023
Imagine how badly brutalised Nigeria has become? Normally, this shouldn't even be news. Ethnicity and religion has finished us in this country

395 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Kazeem47(m): 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2023
The security agencies were somehow equally shared across the different religions and the major tribes in Nigeria.Nice one from BAT.I pray they work together.There should be inter-service cooperation.Not that Army will be facing left and Air-force/Navy will be facing right.Same with Police,EFCC ,DSS and other services too.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2023
abefeabebi:
Baba really mean business,may God see him through
AMEN.
GOD BLESS YOU πŸ™Œ πŸ™ ❀️

GOD BLESS NIGERIA πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ™ πŸ™Œ

GOD BLESS OUR LEADER, PRESIDENT, ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

paymentvoucher:
MY PRESIDENT!!!
May your reign favour me and my entire family, Amen.
Raskimonojendor:

Amen.
And me and my family too. Amen.
AMEN,
And each and everyone of us @.
horgarzer:
May I be successful with my family and friends ijn. May Tinubu reign bring prosperity to me ijn
Ingocof:
Gbogbo wa lo ma ri BATISHE.
AMEN.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable members like you on this platform gentlemen.
Shame on all children of hate, frustrations and perdition, the enemies of the nation, (no matter where they are from in any part of Nigeria.)
Whatsoever they wish for our darling nation will happen to them πŸ’―.

Keep up the positivity guys.
God bless you all.

813 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
seunmsg:
A southern Kaduna Christian?
U sef see am?!
Just imagine ooo

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
Peace Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by gebest: 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
Great, always balancing equity.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
otipoju:
Tinubu dey very street smart.
Gbamsolutely!!

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by landmark86: 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
I pray dey don't work against the progress of this country.
All the best

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Eagle360(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
It does not matter which tribe or religion. He should perform.
Tinubu should protect all Nigerians irrespective of Tribe or religion but deal with Boko Haram and other terrorist.
He should allow importation and exportation of items by open border. Local production of food products is not enough for our consumption.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Tofax: 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
The North seems to have 11 appointees, the South West has 9 appointees, and South East 1, and South-South 1. That is fairness and equity?

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Peacemaker5128: 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
This is an appointment to shut up ipob terrorists
Let see who they will blame for the killing in southern Kaduna

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by GeneralPula: 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
Kaduna people go happy with this..

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by sotall(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
undecided

The title of the thread is shouting.... undecided lipsrsealed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by UgoFly: 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
This won't suit El Rufai's Islamic agenda o

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Jcomtrader: 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
Oya deploy barracks to secure your people

9 Likes

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by xristos(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
Nice...moving forward and positive.

Iptv and Lands available

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Samirana360(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot / Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.