Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election (50527 Views)

Seyi Makinde, The Worst Governor To Have Ever Governed Oyo State / Impeachment: Rauf Olaniyan Outsmarts Governor Makinde - The Nation / Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by InoutNaija(f): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election

https://www.inoutnaija.com/2019/03/inec-declares-seyi-makinde-winner-of.html

Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by sureheaven(m): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
Good that ajimobi lost it.

Over confidence killed him, when the idiot woke up to suddenly demolished ayefele radio station, I knew he is cursed already. shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by Num07033711115(m): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
I know that people love makinde the pdp.
but killing is still going on in oyo state here
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by kingajibola(m): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congrats Governor Seyi Makinde.GSM
Oyo people has decided.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by hspda: 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congrats to seyi
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by Abeyjide: 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
adelabu don suffer. oyo and kwara exchange power.
kudos to Buhari. had it been obj,yawa for gas. He told people to send any governor or party not performing away. the man is fair enough.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by chisiudeh: 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
So after paying ur sku feez for all these years you score 5/33?
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by Babaalawo: 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ka ka ki penkele mesi mi,ma yaa kuku seyi...Gov.Seyi Makinde GSM
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by baby124: 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
Pride and bad attitude can really destroy people and their friends/associates
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by zoedew: 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
StOla:
Congratulations!

I expect the Ajimobi led APC state leadership to bury their heads in shame.

Constituted Nonentity!

Good thing is that Adedibu is long dead, and his reign of terror as PDP strong man of Amala and Ewedu politics has long been eroded in the politics of Ibadan.

I only hope that Makinde is enlightened enough to rule as a leader, and not as a strongman.

It remains to be seen whether Makinde will deliver. He rode to power on the back of too many tigers for comfort and he’ll be preoccupied with the battle to ensure he doesn’t end up in their stomachs. Sadly, governance for the benefit of the people will suffer a setback.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by bugggg: 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
"You can bar me from your radio station but cannot debar me from the government house if it's the wish of God and the people" Those were his excellency words to Akala when he cancelled his live campaign radio interview with the good people of ogbomosho.... another lesson.

12 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by Abeyjide: 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
baby124:
Pride and bad attitude can really destroy people and their friends/associates

Just exactly in kwara. kwarans do not want anything related to saraki.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by Pebcrown(m): 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations Engr Oluseyi Makinde
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by McAausim: 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin

Celebration in my street...... cool

A new dawn.... grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
E go pain zombies taya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by Tywo2018: 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
No is Office table. Let me send INEC office number Oyah..
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by saajus: 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
Pride and arrogance killed Ajimobi. He destroyed Oyo state APC before leaving.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by fikiman7000(m): 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
may320:
I really like what plays out in Oyo. I hope PDP will learn a lesson or two from this year's election.
I've said it before that electorates needs be dealing with all these politicians that keeps taking the masses for granted.
After four years if PDP too misbehave, voter's cards should be used to deal with them and send them packing.
For the lesson is if pdp had fielded a clean and popular candidate in the presidential election no amount of rigging would has stopped pdp from winning,lookat oyo GSM was so good that they can't nail him with any corruption charges,he's popular and their present government was a failure giving GSM a chance,pdp should learn from this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by Johnsonibx(m): 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
Then let our real Democracy starts from here
If you know you know
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by queenitee(f): 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
GSM!!! congratulations Oluwaseyi Abiodun omo Makinde

Goodbye to the era of constituted authority, no more constituted rubb.ish

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by DabuIIIT: 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
Power to Determine People.

To God be the glory
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by Sufisunni: 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
So happy for Oyo people
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
DMerciful:
PDP shall be great again

PDP won't reject this one now. Wherever their own rigging plan failed, the election isn't free and fair. U taught APShit how to rig, they are now schooling you on rigging 101, rigging with impunity. APCPDP is one and same....

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by Crownwealth7103(f): 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
Finally!!
Seyi tiii Seyiiii
Congratulations to this man for not given up[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by hillaboi(m): 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations Sir. Indeed, its good never to give up. I was a corper in Oyo State in 2015 when he lost to Ajimobi @his first attempt. Welcome on board de Engr.
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by Seetto: 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
Excaperx:
Ondo state is next then osun

It is not all about PDP or APC , it is all about who will perform, everybody is waking up, check out what happen in the north, if you fail to perform you will be sent packing, if you are corrupt you will be asked to pack your load, let us give kudos to pmb , at least our vote is counting , unlike in the pass , whether you perform or not victory is sure for you, as long as you belong to the ruling party, saraki saga should serve as a big lesson to all politicians, I frowned at political development in Niger state and abia state, those guys should be sent packing because they don't deserve second term, yahaya bello is next on the radar if he failed to change, buhari is GOD sent take it or leave, he said categorically vote out any governor who refuse to perform, why does he enjoy the friendship of umahi, ugwanyi despite they belong to different party ,it is because they are performing governors and we can see the good project they are doing in their various state, please we should wake up and forget politics of hatred or religion or tribe , let us give peace a chance and let the right person rule.....

10 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by Emison19: 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
...,For this in particular..,I say Thank u Jesus!!!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by Ttipsy(f): 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
congrats Mr Afonja
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
Please, who won the Governorship election in Ogun State?
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by Luvlyna(f): 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
akinblog:
á ji se bi oyo laá ri, Oyo kii se bi baba eni kankan.

Confirm fam!
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by fmjackng: 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
congratulation Engr. Seyi Makinde.
Re: INEC Declares Seyi Makinde The Winner Of Oyo State Governorship Election by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations to her. He should not be like other politicians who think positions is meant for them to steal. Let him heal wounds during his tenure.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Philip Emeagwali Lied His Way To Fame / Abacha Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle – World Bank / Bayelsa: PDP In Early Lead, As INEC Declares Results At Polling Units, Wards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.