Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

List Of Nationalities In The Crashed Ethiopian Airlines Plane - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / List Of Nationalities In The Crashed Ethiopian Airlines Plane (45702 Views)

Final Words Of Pilot Of Crashed Ethiopian Airlines Plane Revealed / Professor Pius Adesanmi Dies In Ethiopia Airlines Plane Crash - John O. Oba / Ethiopian Airlines Plane Crashes With 157 People On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nationalities In The Crashed Ethiopian Airlines Plane by BOBBYAZEY(m): 9:51am On Mar 11, 2019
R.I.P to the dead ones.
Re: List Of Nationalities In The Crashed Ethiopian Airlines Plane by shogsman(m): 10:50am On Mar 11, 2019
BigBashiru:

air peace has a pending order for 10 and arik has a pending order as well; check both airlines on wikipedia.

It doesn't matter, I'm aware of the fact that they've only rolled out 20% of their order, even China has halt it's usage for now,2 major crashes in 5 months doesn't just happen with commercial planes.
Re: List Of Nationalities In The Crashed Ethiopian Airlines Plane by BigBashiru: 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
shogsman:

It doesn't matter, I'm aware of the fact that they've only rolled out 20% of their order, even China has halt it's usage for now,2 major crashes in 5 months doesn't just happen with commercial planes.
boeing 737 max 8 is fuel efficient - and you think Air Peace & Arik wont be lured
Re: List Of Nationalities In The Crashed Ethiopian Airlines Plane by mofedamijo(m): 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
BigBashiru:

Air Peace and Arik all have pending orders of the same model. Check both airlines wikipedia pages to confirm. Air Peace has an outstanding order of 10.

they had better stop the order, some countries are grounding the max 8 already
Re: List Of Nationalities In The Crashed Ethiopian Airlines Plane by advocate666: 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
Glink2018:

I know this comment is for you and all the members of your family....

Eediot

You think you are free of Satan by murmuring nonsense to yourself? Keep dreaming.
Re: List Of Nationalities In The Crashed Ethiopian Airlines Plane by Glink2018(m): 7:43am On Mar 12, 2019
advocate666:

You think you are free of Satan by murmuring nonsense to yourself? Keep dreaming.

I know you are tool in the hand of the devil.. keep functioning for the devil till death do you part. . .

Nothing do you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Crystal Lake Resort Oguta, Imo State In Pictures / The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us / The Head Of Goat That Caused Accident In Anambra Was Cut Off (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.