Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle (23084 Views)

Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) / Postpartum Girdle For Treatemnt Of Large Tummy After Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle by Ravon: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2019
A girdle is one of the most popular types of shapewear. When you think about the benefits of wearing a girdle, you normally think about the effect it has on your appearance. However, regularly wearing a girdle has both health benefits and side effects that you need to know about.

1. Health Benefits Of Wearing A Girdle

Besides the positive changes in the appearance of your figure, you can also look forward to the following benefits of regularly wearing a girdle:

- Breast support. If you have a large bust, you are probably very familiar with back pains and other uncomfortable sensations. A girdle offers additional support to your bust, relieving the stress on your back.

- Better posture. Most people today are prone to bad posture, and wearing a girdle is an easy way to correct it. A girdle will help you keep your back straight without restraining it too much, so you’ll enjoy both a better posture and more room for movement.

- Weight loss. While a girdle does not directly influence your weight, it makes you appear smaller on your weight loss journey, thus giving you the confidence to continue. Plus, regularly going out in a girdle helps you keep your abdominal muscles tight.

- Stress. It turns out that wearing a girdle can help with not only physical but mental health. Being in a girdle all day long is a certain type of pressure that is very therapeutic and can even feel like a hug, giving you the strength to combat stress and anxiety.

- Headaches. Bad posture and unnecessary strain on the back and shoulders can lead to frequent headaches. A girdle offers your back and shoulders extra support, relieving your headaches and preventing migraines.

2. Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle

Wearing a girdle has numerous benefits for your health and emotional well-being, but if you wear your girdle 365 days a year, there are certain side effects that can also happen:

- Heart problems. Due to being rather restricting, a girdle can lead to problems with blood circulations, which, in turn, will cause your heart to work harder with negative consequences.

- Digestive problems. Most girdles feel rather tight on your abdomen and often compress your stomach, intestines, and colon. As a result, you may experience heartburn and other problems with your digestion.

- Bladder pressure. If you have ever worn a girdle for an extended period of time, you know that going to the bathroom in a girdle can be rather uncomfortable. As a result, women keep from relieving their bladder on time, which, over time, can lead to incontinence and leakage.

- Breathing problems. Breathing deep is an essential requirement for the normal operation of every system in our bodies. Wearing a tight girdle constrains your diaphragm, making your stomach flare up when you are breathing, which results in shallow breaths.

- Varicose veins. If you are genetically predisposed to the varicose vein problem and have multiple women in your family suffering from the disease, there is a big chance that wearing a girdle every day will make the blood circulation in your legs worse and lead to the formation of varicose veins.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2019/08/09/health-benefits-and-side-effects-of-wearing-a-girdle/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle by kernniejay(m): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2019
Side effects surpass Benefit. Summary: Girdle should not be a usual wear.

22 Likes

Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle by bookyp19: 11:28am On Aug 09, 2019
getting one for bae soon

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle by ChasePlug(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2019
Okurrr
Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle by passyhansome(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2019
It doesn't have any health benefit don't be decieved

23 Likes

Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle by nelsonstudio1(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2019
wink
Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle by Flame4chi(m): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2019
The disadvantage is more compare to the advantage. I really don't like it tho.

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle by ohosi4real(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle by MEGA4BILLION(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2019
If you eat well, you won't need a girdle

2 Likes

Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle by chicent2k3(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2019
OP......please do something about all these annoying sexual pictures been posted on a daily basis angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle by iCauseTrouble: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2019
when I saw girdle, i was thinking something like this

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle by ekaromail: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2019
I am happy not to wear it o. I'll rather go and exercise.

Our next class starts on the 26th of August, 2019. It's going to be two separate classes running at the same time.

1. Content Creation Class for those who want to produce content regularly for their blogs and social media pages, and not run out of ideas.

2. Practical Writing Class for those who want to learn how to write or those who want to brush up their writing skills

Registration is open. Inbox me for details.
Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle by elganzar(m): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2019
K
Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle by mallamnari: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2019
It looks sexy on my woman

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle by martinj001: 11:32am On Aug 09, 2019
What a great information you shared with us, I am inspired by the method for the stage. It kept joined me regularly. Keep doing awesome. Thanks for sharing this blog article. Visit on Mybmv Login or Sign up

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle by sagitariusbaby(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2019
Damn the side the effect, the benefits makes it superb on any woman. Beside no one can wear it every other day in a year
Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle by LadySarah: 11:34am On Aug 09, 2019
Girdle that i wore 3 weeks postpartum and saw My life being snuffed away gradually grin angry just to regain My tummy size.
My husband used scissors to cut it into pieces.But i did regain My shape back by exclusively breastfeeding,lots of water ,My food was carb and veggie in 60:40 ratio.

12 Likes

Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle by Roon9(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2019
Oh so truly big boobs causes back pains? I thought it was a lie they tell small boobs girls to stop them from rioting grin We learn everyday
Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle by centyboy: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2019
grin
Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle by osesology(m): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2019
lalasticlala, come and do the needful. this idiot is becoming a menace on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle by seyigiggle: 11:39am On Aug 09, 2019
they want to sexualize everything
iCauseTrouble:
when I saw girdle, i was thinking something like this

2 Likes

Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle by dontbothermuch: 11:40am On Aug 09, 2019
chicent2k3:
OP......please dosomething about all these annoying sexual pictures been posted on a daily basis angry angry angry
it's beyond the op, it's the mod's duty.

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle by Donmoscojaja(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2019
chicent2k3:
OP......please do something about all these annoying sexual pictures been posted on a daily basis angry angry angry

on point bro me self don tire
Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle by Emmanuel226(m): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2019
wow!!! outstanding nd mazing article,plz keep it upsmiley
Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle by Emmanuel226(m): 11:58am On Aug 09, 2019
kudos to d writer and publisher smiley
Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle by Emmanuel226(m): 11:58am On Aug 09, 2019
i really love dis article smiley
Re: Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle by alphaNomega: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2019
Getting one for my sweetheart ASAP

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Borno Confirms 11 Deaths, 69 Infections / Can I Still Get Pregnant With Sperm Leakage After Sex? / Borno Records First Coronavirus Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.