Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) (28888 Views)

This Self-cleaning Underwear Can Be Worn For Weeks Without Becoming Smelly (Pix) / Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Wearing A Girdle / Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
Tight underwear is good and recommendable for those that have big blokos else you might just one day embarrass yourself in public.
Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by Hoodbilonia: 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
Tight means gay lile boxers. Very short like pant
Not all those calvin klien,tommy,poloclub boxers 3 in 1 pack 8k....
Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by twerkjack: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
Raydos:
It's true oooh shocked

I remember the day I wear one shitty boxer like that

I almost died, This boxer almost burst my balls

It got to a stage I was feeling water in my boxer, I thought my balls has finally bursted

I was just crying thinking, Is this how I am not going to füçk Chidinma again
shameless brostitude undecided
Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by PierreAbutu(m): 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
twerkjack:

God bless d mama who made you

1 Like

Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by Raydos: 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
twerkjack:

Is it your brostitude??

I know you're just jealous of my big cassava
Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by folake4u(f): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Boxers is bae

Seconded cheesy
Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by gonkin(m): 11:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
Raydos:
It's true oooh shocked

I remember the day I wear one shitty boxer like that

I almost died, This boxer almost burst my balls

It got to a stage I was feeling water in my boxer, I thought my balls has finally bursted

I was just crying thinking, Is this how I am not going to füçk Chidinma again

Lol who send u. Well i changed from tight to free boxers. I used to wear tight but i had this high sex drive that resulted in a hole appearing underneath all my tight boxers cuz im blessed with a large one. Plus tight is so uncomfortable
Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by chizzypresh(f): 8:13am On Mar 12, 2019
Raydos:

See this calalbar girl oooh
I no be calalbar tongue girl
Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by 99foxxy(f): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2019
americaninja1:
u want to suffocate that hole between ur legs.. make acidic water dey commot for dere .. i don tell u oo.. free d kitten
Oga no hole under there.
Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by martiscore: 8:59am On Sep 08, 2021
PierreAbutu:

God bless d mama who made you
ahah
Re: Health Effects Of Wearing Tight Underwear (photos) by julialorwid: 9:04am On Sep 08, 2021
That’s why I always wear very loose boxers. They are super comfortable and don’t restrain anything down there. As you can see from this post, they provide health benefits as well. My wife had some problems because of the underwear she was wearing. She wore tight underwear cause she thought that it would make her more attractive to me. This was obviously a ridiculous idea, she doesn’t need anything like this to make her attractive to me. So we tried to find her the most comfortable underwear that is also affordable and we found this shop.join-eby.com. They are kind of like the equivalent of boxers for women lol. Anyway, nothing is more important than your health! Do not wear tight underwear, it’s not worth it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Palm Wine / Young Man Commits Suicide In Ogun State (Photos) / Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.