Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,161 members, 7,957,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:05 AM

Sweet Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweet Wahala (981 Views)

Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Boyfriend Wahala / Hungry Girls And Their Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet Wahala by West601(m): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
Happy Sunday y'all!
need a piece of advice here, am a single guy I met this girl 3months ago online and after all said and done we had a night stand without protection because she said she wanted the taste of me, I thought was the end of it but she keeps coming back for the Bleep but to my surprise she told me today that she wouldn't mind having a baby for me,that got me shocked but as a guy man I just laughed over it but am worried cus am not ready for a child now Nd can't risk abortion from a girl I hardly know and I don't want to quit the fucking relationship so she wouldn't say I used and dumped her.
please what am I to do in this situation.INSULT'S re allowed
Re: Sweet Wahala by Offpoint1: 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
I'm tired of this life, I share Space with too many stupid people and i'm beginning to feel stupid myself.

Imagine peeling yam, putting it on fire and not wanting it to done.
Imagine planting a seed, watering it daily and not wanting it to grow.

I'm of the opinion people should stop coming on nairaland to ask "What should I do" questions, instead they should replace it with the "Where can I buy sense" questions.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sweet Wahala by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
I don't know what to say.
Re: Sweet Wahala by Newboss(m): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
Dude keep fūcking her. Don't let anything deter you. Just up your pull out game angry
Re: Sweet Wahala by West601(m): 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
I don't know what to say.
like I don't know what to do
Re: Sweet Wahala by Onlinedet: 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
OPPORTUNITY FOR ANY WILL MINDED INDIVIDUAL.....

Are you a student who seeks for an alternate source of income that wouldn't affect his/her studies? or a housewife, or a person who spends a great deal of time at home?

Are you looking for an alternative source of income in which you can work from home and earn online?

Then, this is for you!!
As the saying goes; "time is money"
I would help you turn that "time" of yours into $money$....

If interested, Contact me on watsapp, via 080-37-22-60-20

100% legit
Re: Sweet Wahala by West601(m): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
Newboss:
Dude keep fūcking her. Don't let anything deter you. Just up your pull out game angry
nigga I tried that already but each tym I won cum she hook me with her legs

1 Like

Re: Sweet Wahala by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
West601:
nigga I tried that already but each tym I won cum she hook me with her legs
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Sweet Wahala by dingbang(m): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
Offpoint1:
I'm tired of this life, I share Space with too many stupid people and i'm being to feel stupid myself.

I'm of the opinion people should stop coming on nairaland to ask "What should I do" questions, instead they should replace it with the "Where can I buy sense" questions.
well typed

1 Like

Re: Sweet Wahala by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
I don't get you bro... You don't want a baby but you keep going in raw??
Re: Sweet Wahala by lilmax(m): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
I'd be called a fool if I waste my words on you
Re: Sweet Wahala by West601(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
Offpoint1:
I'm tired of this life, I share Space with too many stupid people and i'm being to feel stupid myself.

I'm of the opinion people should stop coming on nairaland to ask "What should I do" questions, instead they should replacei it with the "Where can I buy sense" questions.
I guess your advice is stop roasting the yam,stop watering the seed as well? thank you,u don try, see bro I won ask, u dy sell brain?I go like buy
Re: Sweet Wahala by West601(m): 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I don't get you bro... You don't want a baby but you keep going in raw??
not my fault,its what she want Nd I can't force her cus I think she s old enough to know when she can't get pregnant
Re: Sweet Wahala by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
West601:
not my fault,its what she want Nd I can't force her cus I think she s old enough to know when she can't get pregnant
Alright then smiley
Re: Sweet Wahala by DonroxyII: 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
West601:
Happy Sunday y'all!
so she wouldn't say I used and dumped her.
please what am I to do in this situation.INSULT'S re allowed
I think what you should do is to jump into lagoon.
The girl will not see you again and you cant give her belle ..... ,70 virgins waiting for you in heaven niggar!!

1 Like

Re: Sweet Wahala by West601(m): 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
DonroxyII:
I think what you should do is to jump into lagoon.
The girl will not see you again and you cant give her belle ..... ,70 virgins waiting for you in heaven niggar!!
hahahah funny guy,e beta say my teeth comot Dan my Prink to die
Re: Sweet Wahala by West601(m): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Wow wow cheesy you just found a wife. I hope she's still young and hardworking Just make sure you stay far away from old hoes with wrinkled pussies or you may shorten your life span.

Nonsense and Chelsea's clueless club angry
wife ke!well I don't know much about her,told me she is a per time teacher and by the way marriage is my last resort right now money is to be made first
Re: Sweet Wahala by West601(m): 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
iTearHerToto:
So u just smashing her helpless punna now. You are wicked o cheesy
guy oyibo people dey do am,I guess its called contract fucking

(1) (Reply)

How Do I And My Belove Girlfriend Glory Udo Sunday Looks Like? / See As Simi Screamed At A Makeup Artist Who Tries To Romance Her Butt / 15yrs Old Nigeria Boy Force To Marry His 14yrs Old Pregnant Girlfriend-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.