Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency (30753 Views)

Taye Currency Gives Zazoo Portable Money, Tells Him To Colect It Personally / Taye Currency Son, Yusuf Currency Sworn In As Lawmaker In Oyo House Of Assembly / Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by highdon(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
*Dating 2 men isn't a problem, the problem is when one wants it shaved and the other wants it hairy..*. *you go barb punk for der* Nonsense nd buhari
Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by lastempero: 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hidentity:

Are you a billionaire? I asked because no one can give what he doesn't have.

Abeg ask am again.
Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by Korllami007: 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
coolestchris:
fake news again ,nairaland oh..
btw if you need my e-book on how to be a billionaire, contact me on 08182705702

Are you looking for money to launch the book?
Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by coolestchris(m): 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
allanphash7:
Between you and Dangote who is richer?
u
Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by coolestchris(m): 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
Korllami007:

Are you looking for money to launch the book?
why do you ask
Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by coolestchris(m): 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hidentity:

Are you a billionaire? I asked because no one can give what he doesn't have.
y do you ask
Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by Ayobami7(m): 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
okay
Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by Korllami007: 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
coolestchris:
why do you ask

If you don't have the money to launch it, I want to advice you to go and read the book.
Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by coolestchris(m): 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
Korllami007:

If you don't have the money to launch it, I want to advice you to go and read the book.
its launched already
Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by GuntersChain(m): 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
gone are the days when i hear a news, i will rush down to nairaland to confirm if its true. But these days it seems nairaland is been littered with gossips than news.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
Thank God I didn't waste my energy typing RIP on the thread.
I know some of the news are just rumours.
Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by Legolast: 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
LilSmith55:

Nairaland is one of the problem we are having in Nigeria, this platform spread fake news more than anything( thanks to useless bloggers), it also allow too much of tribal war, not to talk of religious war everyday

And seun is not ready to do anything about it. The tribal and religious war is very annoying.
Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by BlueRayDick: 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
He claimed the rumors was to distract him from savoring the victory of his son
Those from Oyo State, what post did Taye Currency's son contest?
Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by Arabambi1: 12:45am On Mar 11, 2019
His son contested and won house of Assembly post

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by ojex004: 6:39am On Mar 11, 2019
Remyboyhefty:
Afonjas and fight, killings, skull mining arh ahrah make them change ahbeg

they have come again. awon bstrd among us that like to be spewing trash and writting hates comments to causing misunderstanding here. it will not be better for your household snd your generation i got BLINDJUSTICE first and now its you. eni kure( all of you wont die well). epe le ma ma gba lenu mi( its curses i will start to be laying on you from now) i dont care if you are from any tribes. people should watchout for person like blindjustice cos he confirm to me that he is not a Nigerian or not from any tribes here and its people like him will be dropping hates speech here to causing misunderstading
Re: My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency by Emmasteev(m): 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
His first born yusuff is now member of house of assembly elect

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends / Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Outfit To "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere: Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.