Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections (5665 Views)

Saraki Directs Followers To Use "Propaganda" To Win Kwara Elections / Election: APC Speaks On Kwara Elections / Crowd Chants O To Ge, Ole At Bukola Saraki And Kwara PDP Gubernatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by dwilliams: 12:03am On Mar 11, 2019
Aptly said bro, respect ! I doff my hat.
samstradam:

p
It's funny but I agree a 100% with what you said but probably not the way you have said it.

Lagos is bigger than the silly Yoruba vs Igbo fights we see in nairaland, just as Nigeria is way bigger than the religious squabbles and IPOB/BH drama we deal with daily.

Lagos is a great cosmopolitan jaugernaut than can be rightly claimed by everyone who contributes here. However this will not change the fact it's destiny will continue to be determined by the Yorubas for at least another 100 years.

This will not stop any serious Lagosian who is not Yoruba from being able to achieve anything in this State and I mean anything, if they are truly serious Lagosians.

I'll wrap up by saying a black Kenyan man became the president of the greatest country in the world not by appealing to other black people in the country that looked like him, but by winning the white majority over.

People should learn from Obama on how to humble themselves and carry the majority along.

1 Like

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 11, 2019
It is time to give this dirty ugly scratched face shot put slinging skull mining mouth odour sons of the useless bastard that was cast of heaven in to the fires of hell b4 escaping into the south west nigeria b4 mating with a dead dog to produce this slimy race a back to back mouth washing pls my igbo brothers show mercy lets deal with them how we use to deal with them 2013 2014 era pls stop reasoning with them cuss them out

1 Like

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by Sagay212: 12:06am On Mar 11, 2019
asuustrike1:

Similar hate speech was done in Warri. Although their was violent because many youths were angry with the oil firms over. Today many companies had fled from the once oil city of the south south. If this hate speech continues, Lagos or SW as a whole would be a deserted city.

No it will not become a deserted city. The mad iPod miscreants will go back to their cursed region and the yorubas and other peaceful tribes will remain and continue to live peacefully. By the the time the crazy hateful iPods begin to starve and eat themselves in the sad beast, they will beg to come back but will be given strict rules to either live peacefully or be deported back to their forest.
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by aylagos(m): 12:14am On Mar 11, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
It is time to give this dirty ugly scratched face shot put slinging skull mining mouth odour sons of the useless bastard that was cast of heaven in to the fires of hell b4 escaping into the south west nigeria b4 mating with a dead dog to produce this slimy race a back to back mouth washing pls my igbo brothers show mercy lets deal with them how we use to deal with them 2013 2014 era pls stop reasoning with them cuss them out
lol .... see this lifeless one oooo
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by shortgun(m): 4:53am On Mar 11, 2019
Sagay212:

No it will not become a deserted city. The mad iPod miscreants will go back to their cursed region and the yorubas and other peaceful tribes will remain and continue to live peacefully. By the the time the crazy hateful iPods begin to starve and eat themselves in the sad beast, they will beg to come back but will be given strict rules to either live peacefully or be deported back to their forest.
grin grin grin grin grin
This is how you know people who are frustrated in life...they fight everything and everyone.
They blame others for their frustration and poverty.
This moronic slowpoke is a good example!
Don't go and look for ways to better your life..

5 Likes

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by franchasng: 5:05am On Mar 11, 2019
soulpeppersoup:
Can you people just leave us alone. Everywhere you turn it's either igbo this or igbo that.

If we talk say we need biafra now. You will come to preach to us how we are land lock. What did we do to you people?

Outside the presidential election I didn't cast another vote. People in my area were begging me to vote during the governorship election but I said no. Many igbos did the same.

We don't care about una land once we prosper.

Lagos is una land and will remain yours plz
Don't let their hatred worry you my brother, it is normal.

Don't you see how every nation hate USA for no reason

In most families, the less successful and struggling family members always blame and hate on the most successful member of their family out of envy, jealousy and mischief.

It started way back in the Bible; that was why Cain killed Abel his brother for no justifiable reason.

Igbos have defied their expectations in so many ways and despite their gang-up with Hausa-Fulani since 1966 to marginalize Igbos and ensure Igbos and Southeast remain poor, undeveloped and wretched, Igbos rose above their plans and expectations and became the most successful single tribe in Nigeria and the pivot of infrastructural developments in all parts of Nigeria, so its hurting them, they can't believe it.

Tell me what other reason makes Yorubas hate Igbos so much for no reason

99% of Igbos I know living in Lagos didn't care about voting in the governorship election, they only voted during the Presidential election yet Yorubas won't rest from attacking Igbos who have not attacked them.

The same Yorubas will start to attack Igbos when Igbos start to agitate for freedom to leave Nigeria and form Biafra so Yorubas can then enjoy Nigeria and love with their Hausa-Fulani lovebirds, which is a clear sign that the Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis are just hating on Igbos out of envy and jealousy because if you truly hate someone, then the best is to cut the person off from your life and the best way Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis can cut Igbos off from their life is to allow Igbos to go form their Biafra in peace.

If Yorubas or Hausa-Fulanis stand up today and say they want to leave Nigeria, Igbos will massively support them and even help them achieve it to show that Igbos are only interested in prospering and excelling in life and not after hating on Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani who can't rest on Igbo matter, na wa oh lol

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by franchasng: 5:17am On Mar 11, 2019
aylagos:
how many Yoruba or Hausa man are allow to seek for elective position in the eastern part of the country
How many Yorubas are bold enough to travel outside Yoruba states to live, do business, build house, companies, hospitals, schools, investments outside Yoruba land

Will Igbos go to Ogbomosho and Ikirun to carry Hafeez and Tunde to Enugu to elect them as Governor of Enugu state if Hafeez and Tunde refuses to see beyond tribalism and leave their Yoruba land and explore other non Yoruba states

Even when a Yoruba man out of white collar job relocates to Igbo land or Niger Delta or Hausa-Fulani state to live, he will never buy a plot of land there or build any tangible structure there; he will be living in fear and hoping that one day an imaginary enemy will attack him & destroy his properties (a reflection of what they wish to do to others living in their states) which shows how tribalistic and cowardly an average Yoruba man is.

You Yorubas should stop forming local champions basking in your timidity and cowardice not to travel far & wide, Yorubas need to start traveling outside Yoruba states to see life differently from the ewedu, amala and gbegiri gossips they hear in their gatherings undecided

I assure you, no Igbo man or woman or youth will ever wake up for any reason and burn your house or car or property in Igbo land as a non Igbo without a justifiable fight or uprising.

Most of the big mansions we built in my community, they were built by Yoruba Engineers, and some stayed back after the jobs why Unmerited love they received from my community such that till date, some that later relocated back to Lagos, Ibadan still visit my community on regular basis.

You Yorubas are towing the useless line that destroyed Northeastern Nigeria, the war u people are seeking for, u shall find at the set time, continue joking with your land's progress, it will down on you soonest

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by diablos: 5:44am On Mar 11, 2019
Afonja cowards running their wretched fingers typing trash again. Who really cares about afonjas? I see the fact that Igbos living in lagos aka No Man's land is really giving these hausa/fulani slaves high BP. While they come online ranting and spewing balderdash all over nairaland, their igbo peers are buying their father's lands and turning them into tenants. Infact i think it's time all Igbo landlords in lagos increase their afonja tenants rents allover lagos and send these cowards under bridge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by duncun: 5:51am On Mar 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by duncun: 5:55am On Mar 11, 2019

7 Likes

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by Sagay212: 6:00am On Mar 11, 2019
shortgun:

grin grin grin grin grin
This is how you know people who are frustrated in life...they fight everything and everyone.
They blame others for their frustration and poverty.
This moronic slowpoke is a good example!
Don't go and look for ways to better your life..

My life is better than yours bro. I don't claim to own mansions online or a billionaire on NL like you and your deluded iPod pigs do.
Now tell me, how many mansions do you own in Lagos and Abuja on NL?

1 Like

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by aylagos(m): 6:15am On Mar 11, 2019
franchasng:
How many Yorubas are bold enough to travel outside Yoruba states to live, do business, build house, companies, hospitals, schools, investments outside Yoruba land

Will Igbos go to Ogbomosho and Ikirun to carry Hafeez and Tunde to Enugu to elect them as Governor of Enugu state if Hafeez and Tunde refuses to see beyond tribalism and leave their Yoruba land and explore other non Yoruba states

Even when a Yoruba man out of white collar job relocates to Igbo land or Niger Delta or Hausa-Fulani state to live, he will never buy a plot of land there or build any tangible structure there; he will be living in fear and hoping that one day an imaginary enemy will attack him & destroy his properties (a reflection of what they wish to do to others living in their states) which shows how tribalistic and cowardly an average Yoruba man is.

You Yorubas should stop forming local champions basking in your timidity and cowardice not to travel far & wide, Yorubas need to start traveling outside Yoruba states to see life differently from the ewedu, amala and gbegiri gossips they hear in their gatherings undecided

I assure you, no Igbo man or woman or youth will ever wake up for any reason and burn your house or car or property in Igbo land as a non Igbo without a justifiable fight or uprising.

Most of the big mansions we built in my community, they were built by Yoruba Engineers, and some stayed back after the jobs why Unmerited love they received from my community such that till date, some that later relocated back to Lagos, Ibadan still visit my community on regular basis.

You Yorubas are towing the useless line that destroyed Northeastern Nigeria, the war u people are seeking for, u shall find at the set time, continue joking with your land's progress, it will down on you soonest
travel to where ? Our region is the best in Nigeria that’s why u guys keep coming to us and we can’t start going to slum u are coming from
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by bigpicture001: 6:23am On Mar 11, 2019
....Op geta ife!

This hate wont take yu nowhere!
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by mightyhaze: 6:35am On Mar 11, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
lol,how bout u ignore them. they naturally die out when u do
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by abula112(m): 6:46am On Mar 11, 2019
asuustrike1:

Similar hate speech was done in Warri. Although their was violent because many youths were angry with the oil firms over. Today many companies had fled from the once oil city of the south south. If this hate speech continues, Lagos or SW as a whole would be a deserted city.

Go home, leave us alone and develop ur lands, awon developer, land grabbers, if na disease dey lagos, una go dey dere dey claim land, if the place no dey progressive u go stay dere in mass... nonsense chest beaters

1 Like

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by abula112(m): 6:50am On Mar 11, 2019
duncun:
Most of you e-warriors don't even know what it means to own a property. Majority of the Igbos that you quote and attack here have a land(or atleast intending to acquire one) both in Lagos and back home. If Yoruba's don't sell their lands to the Igbos, who will buy them ? can the Yorubas maintain and sustain Lagos should the Igbos leave Lagos today?. cos all I see is youths carrying file around Lagos island looking for some white collar jobs. Your problems are not the Igbos, it's in the mentality .
Go and develop ur land, as simple as ABC, u people are snakes, at least if hausa wan claim land dey go show intentions, una people go dey disguise as developer, developer wey no Develop dere land.
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by goodnessme1(f): 6:55am On Mar 11, 2019
Sagay212:

Except you are a slave, if you need biafrau.d, just pick out of Lagos and go back to sad beast. That's the first sign of seriousness. Nobody is holding you down. But hey before you go and start your fight, make sure you have enough food. There will be no free food from people you wish to destroy.
I like your confession.leaving you is wishing to destroy you.

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by Tumadre: 7:41am On Mar 11, 2019
Sagay212:

My life is better than yours bro. I don't claim to own mansions online or a billionaire on NL like you and your deluded iPod pigs do.
Now tell me, how many mansions do you own in Lagos and Abuja on NL?

And my life is 100x better than yours. Yet I choose not to go around insulting people. Get it together, fam
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by uthlaw: 7:56am On Mar 11, 2019
soulpeppersoup:
Can you people just leave us alone. Everywhere you turn it's either igbo this or igbo that.

If we talk say we need biafra now. You will come to preach to us how we are land lock. What did we do to you people?

Outside the presidential election I didn't cast another vote. People in my area were begging me to vote during the governorship election but I said no. Many igbos did the same.

We don't care about una land once we prosper.

Lagos is una land and will remain yours plz
abeg you people should go with your Biafra,stop ranting upandan just get the Biafra and stop embarrassing this nation world wide with your drug business and be claiming you are the most successful Nigerians,that without you, Nigeria will be story.....go get the Biafra!
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by enemybulldozer(m): 8:06am On Mar 11, 2019
aylagos:
This is to some of our Igbo brothers that Yoruba know politics and know when to remove a particular government or person not the way of forcing and abusing Lagosians to vote against APC, I want to tell you guys today that it is not your fight and not your region because we know how to take it back anytime we want. Without you votes in Oyo and Kwara State Yoruba get it done and with your votes every four years you can’t change Lagos government because we re in control and we are comfortable with APC in Lagos at least for now.

You can’t tell us when to change Lagos government we will do that when we are ready but before then do your biz and pay your tax.
Rubbish!

Stop mentioning Kwara because, Kwara is not a yoruba state.

Yorubas always beating their empty chest as if they can do something.

4 Likes

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by duncun: 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by bryning899: 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
Igbo is the problem of this country, I'm sorry to say but I must be sincere and unbiased, this is because all their governors there were not encouraged to work well simply because they believed that they would always get reelected whether they worked or not........ Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi, Delta, C/rivers (s/s) are good examples...... You can't try that in western Nigerian
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by abula112(m): 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
duncun:
Stop selling your land to them let's see if the development won't halt. Right now, you're only a tenant in your heritage. Majority of igbos in Lagos are comfortable both back home.
comfortable indeed, lets wait and see, i will quote this in the future
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by abula112(m): 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Rubbish!

Stop mentioning Kwara because, Kwara is not a yoruba state.

Yorubas always beating their empty chest as if they can do something.
And whr do the afonja u people shout originates from if kwara no be yoruba, u be are snakes, the real chest beaters, small time una go dey shout wen wahala dey say some people no support u wen the fight u initiate starts.
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by OnyeOgboni: 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
Igbo igbo igbo igbo...do you have nightmares with igbo people in it??you need to see a shrink as soon as u can before this fixation turns to your nemesis.Trust my advice
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by enemybulldozer(m): 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
abula112:

And whr do the afonja u people shout originates from if kwara no be yoruba, u be are snakes, the real chest beaters, small time una go dey shout wen wahala dey say some people no support u wen the fight u initiate starts.
I will educate you on what you don't know. Kwara now belongs to fulani courtesy of afonja. And again, Igbos don't need your support.
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by abula112(m): 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
enemybulldozer:
I will educate you on what you don't know. Kwara now belongs to fulani courtesy of afonja. And again, Igbos don't need your support.
U still cry till today for not supporting u during d war... na u need education, dont know if u don reach the kwara u trying to educate me on, jas cus dey have fulani king
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by Liberated: 6:40am On Mar 12, 2019
I am disappointed that Nairaland has not taken down this thread because it ONLY promotes HATE among Nigerians. Nairaland please stand your ground, implement policies that promote UNITY for sake of our innocent kids who don't need to be exposed to this kind of poison. Yuk!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:27am On Mar 12, 2019
Guy desist from this tribal trivialities, Lagos is a home for every Nigerian, no body is dragging the political rights with anybody, what I advice you to focus more on is building yourself to becoming someone of worth, mind your business or work and bear in mind that even if a million Yorubas become governors of Lagos today and non of them are either you or a member of your family you will definitely gain nothing directly from them. Sell your land and buy a brain I'll do you lots of good. #humbleadvice.

1 Like

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:33am On Mar 12, 2019
enemybulldozer:
My brother, please will you stop this at once, talking from today till eternity wouldn't make much difference, an average adult Nigerian knows the truth deep down but most times many may decide to subdue it owing to reasons best known to them.

Mind your business, be a good citizen, love your neighbors and even your enemies and see if your life won't become far better than that of your enemies.

1 Like

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:41am On Mar 12, 2019
abula112:

U still cry till today for not supporting u during d war... na u need education, dont know if u don reach the kwara u trying to educate me on, jas cus dey have fulani king
My friend and inlaw, please will you just stop? Igbo and Yoruba politicians party, dine and wine together, why stress our humble selves minding things that wouldn't benefit us rather destroy us.

Strife had to build your life and capacity. Shun trivial issues that wouldn't put food on your table.

Moreover, desist from hatred and resentment, let love lead starting with you and you'll notice amazing transformation in your life. Have a nice day.
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:51am On Mar 12, 2019
bryning899:
Igbo is the problem of this country, I'm sorry to say but I must be sincere and unbiased, this is because all their governors there were not encouraged to work well simply because they believed that they would always get reelected whether they worked or not........ Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi, Delta, C/rivers (s/s) are good examples...... You can't try that in western Nigerian
Look at you? Won't you people pause for once and reason, every day we come online and exchange abuses and hit/set up the atmosphere for hatred, what is our problem? Will someone die if we love and embrace each other?

Northerners will be making jest of us, two biggest and most prosperous tribes south of Niger always at each others necks, my brothers let's shame the devil and embrace each other in love and harmony. Our lives will be lot better. All of us are equally guilty but we can decide to turn a new leaf starting from me then you. Change begins with me!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja / See What Ghanaian Currency Now Exchange Against Pounds Vs Naira / Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.