Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections (5663 Views)

Saraki Directs Followers To Use "Propaganda" To Win Kwara Elections / Election: APC Speaks On Kwara Elections / Crowd Chants O To Ge, Ole At Bukola Saraki And Kwara PDP Gubernatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by abula112(m): 7:56am On Mar 12, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
My friend and inlaw, please will you just stop? Igbo and Yoruba politicians party, dine and wine together, why stress our humble selves minding things that wouldn't benefit us rather destroy us.

Strife had to build your life and capacity. Shun trivial issues that wouldn't put food on your table.

Moreover, desist from hatred and resentment, let love lead starting with you and you'll notice amazing transformation in your life. Have a nice day.
We dont hate d east, they do, have always keep mute with all their yabing, but am really pissed of their hate and fustrations on us, if dey cant respect those they live with, y not just move back to thier regions and develop it, small tin yoruba this yoruba that, the hausas dem suppose dey do gra gra for, they wont, na people wey accomodate them dey go dey carry dem fustrations on, they are really taking advantage of the west open hands too far. The most annoying part is that they cant take half of what dey are putting in our face... Am really convinced they are very hateful, haba na only u.
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:59am On Mar 12, 2019
duncun:
Stop selling your land to them let's see if the development won't halt. Right now, you're only a tenant in your heritage. Majority of igbos in Lagos are comfortable both back home.
My brother, please for the sake of love please let's stop all these, I came to Lagos with nothing but now I'm a millionaire likewise millions of others, Lagos is a blessed land and the people very lovely, supportive and accommodating. Forget online beef, we chill and rhyme perfectly in real life, I love the Yoruba nation and its people if not I wouldn't have married their daughter. Please let love reign. Thank you for your understanding.
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:11am On Mar 12, 2019
abula112:

We dont hate d east, they do, have always keep mute with all their yabing, but am really pissed of their hate and fustrations on us, if dey cant respect those they live with, y not just move back to thier regions and develop it, small tin yoruba this yoruba that, the hausas dem suppose dey do gra gra for, they wont, na people wey accomodate them dey go dey carry dem fustrations on, they are really taking advantage of the west open hands too far. The most annoying part is that they cant take half of what dey are putting in our face... Am really convinced they are very hateful, haba na only u.
I understand all these perfectly, we're not the architect of all these, it was the making of the post independent tribal politicians who sowed the seed of tribalism and hatred, unnecessary and unhealthy competition, but guess what, they're all gone and here we are furthering their evil establishment even aggravating it.

Those it make sense? Imagine Lagos without Igbo or Yoruba? Will you make anything reasonable out of it?

My brother, if you reciprocate love for hatred towards your enemies you'll get to be more blessed and with time your enemies will become helpless but love you back.

Please start this with yourself. And it shall be well with you.
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:16am On Mar 12, 2019
franchasng:
Don't let their hatred worry you my brother, it is normal.

Don't you see how every nation hate USA for no reason

In most families, the less successful and struggling family members always blame and hate on the most successful member of their family out of envy, jealousy and mischief.

It started way back in the Bible; that was why Cain killed Abel his brother for no justifiable reason.

Igbos have defied their expectations in so many ways and despite their gang-up with Hausa-Fulani since 1966 to marginalize Igbos and ensure Igbos and Southeast remain poor, undeveloped and wretched, Igbos rose above their plans and expectations and became the most successful single tribe in Nigeria and the pivot of infrastructural developments in all parts of Nigeria, so its hurting them, they can't believe it.

Tell me what other reason makes Yorubas hate Igbos so much for no reason

99% of Igbos I know living in Lagos didn't care about voting in the governorship election, they only voted during the Presidential election yet Yorubas won't rest from attacking Igbos who have not attacked them.

The same Yorubas will start to attack Igbos when Igbos start to agitate for freedom to leave Nigeria and form Biafra so Yorubas can then enjoy Nigeria and love with their Hausa-Fulani lovebirds, which is a clear sign that the Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis are just hating on Igbos out of envy and jealousy because if you truly hate someone, then the best is to cut the person off from your life and the best way Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis can cut Igbos off from their life is to allow Igbos to go form their Biafra in peace.

If Yorubas or Hausa-Fulanis stand up today and say they want to leave Nigeria, Igbos will massively support them and even help them achieve it to show that Igbos are only interested in prospering and excelling in life and not after hating on Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani who can't rest on Igbo matter, na wa oh lol
Do yourself good, stop this hate and witness amazing transformation in your life. Good morning
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by abula112(m): 8:21am On Mar 12, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
I understand all these perfectly, we're not the architect of all these, it was the making of the post independent tribal politicians who sowed the seed of tribalism and hatred, unnecessary and unhealthy competition, but guess what, they're all gone and here we are furthering their evil establishment even aggravating it.

Those it make sense? Imagine Lagos without Igbo or Yoruba? Will you make anything reasonable out of it?

My brother, if you reciprocate love for hatred towards your enemies you'll get to be more blessed and with time your enemies will become helpless but love you back.

Please start this with yourself. And it shall be well with you.

i get ur point, but always leaving things will be labeled coward, yoruba are very peaceful people, dont know why u will keep stabbing me and always expect a hug, a time will come i will need to give u back in folds, if politicians are using them, must dey use dereself, and am sure na those wey no get anything to loose go dey ask for fight... imagine an igbo with millions asking for war its not possible, na d yeye self acclaimed Developers go dey shout up and down
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by abula112(m): 8:24am On Mar 12, 2019
franchasng:
Don't let their hatred worry you my brother, it is normal.

Don't you see how every nation hate USA for no reason

In most families, the less successful and struggling family members always blame and hate on the most successful member of their family out of envy, jealousy and mischief.

It started way back in the Bible; that was why Cain killed Abel his brother for no justifiable reason.

Igbos have defied their expectations in so many ways and despite their gang-up with Hausa-Fulani since 1966 to marginalize Igbos and ensure Igbos and Southeast remain poor, undeveloped and wretched, Igbos rose above their plans and expectations and became the most successful single tribe in Nigeria and the pivot of infrastructural developments in all parts of Nigeria, so its hurting them, they can't believe it.

Tell me what other reason makes Yorubas hate Igbos so much for no reason

99% of Igbos I know living in Lagos didn't care about voting in the governorship election, they only voted during the Presidential election yet Yorubas won't rest from attacking Igbos who have not attacked them.

The same Yorubas will start to attack Igbos when Igbos start to agitate for freedom to leave Nigeria and form Biafra so Yorubas can then enjoy Nigeria and love with their Hausa-Fulani lovebirds, which is a clear sign that the Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis are just hating on Igbos out of envy and jealousy because if you truly hate someone, then the best is to cut the person off from your life and the best way Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis can cut Igbos off from their life is to allow Igbos to go form their Biafra in peace.

If Yorubas or Hausa-Fulanis stand up today and say they want to leave Nigeria, Igbos will massively support them and even help them achieve it to show that Igbos are only interested in prospering and excelling in life and not after hating on Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani who can't rest on Igbo matter, na wa oh lol

I strongly support ur biafra, if u are serious about it, make all of una go back to east, most successful tribe indeed.
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by enemybulldozer(m): 10:03am On Mar 12, 2019
abula112:

U still cry till today for not supporting u during d war... na u need education, dont know if u don reach the kwara u trying to educate me on, jas cus dey have fulani king
Yorubas don't have what it takes to support Igbo during the war so, why should the Igbo cry??

Do I need to go to Kwara before knowing that Kwara have a fulani emir as their king instead of a yoruba oba??

Do I need to go to Kwara before knowing the history of afonja??
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by abula112(m): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Yorubas don't have what it takes to support Igbo during the war so, why should the Igbo cry??

Do I need to go to Kwara before knowing that Kwara have a fulani emir as their king instead of a yoruba oba??

Do I need to go to Kwara before knowing the history of afonja??
And the yoruba that are dere automatically turns to fulani?
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2019
abula112:

i get ur point, but always leaving things will be labeled coward, yoruba are very peaceful people, dont know why u will keep stabbing me and always expect a hug, a time will come i will need to give u back in folds, if politicians are using them, must dey use dereself, and am sure na those wey no get anything to loose go dey ask for fight... imagine an igbo with millions asking for war its not possible, na d yeye self acclaimed Developers go dey shout up and down
Ok, you are not a coward, and it can't be deemed an act of cowardice if you Skip irrelevant rants from certain people, just maintain your cool and sanity at all times and your attacker will definitely grow a cold feet.

It'll stand you out, make you far advanced than your detractors, yes of course no one or group has the monopoly of violence but yet violence is a basic attribute of barbarians, people who lack full intellectual and spiritual development.

My brother please maintain your cool and let love lead. Thank you.
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by enemybulldozer(m): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2019
abula112:

And the yoruba that are dere automatically turns to fulani?
Do you believe that there are Igbos in SS??

Let's start from here
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by abula112(m): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Do you believe that there are Igbos in SS??

Let's start from here
Whr dey conquered and in majority?
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by abula112(m): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Ok, you are not a coward, and it can't be deemed an act of cowardice if you Skip irrelevant rants from certain people, just maintain your cool and sanity at all times and your attacker will definitely grow a cold feet.

It'll stand you out, make you far advanced than your detractors, yes of course no one or group has the monopoly of violence but yet violence is a basic attribute of barbarians, people who lack full intellectual and spiritual development.

My brother please maintain your cool and let love lead. Thank you.
Alright thanks for being reasonable and matured
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by enemybulldozer(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2019
abula112:

An average yoruba person always lie when confronted with their hate and greed towards the Igbo. The Yorubas will always want you to believe that they don't hate the Igbo but, they forgot that their actions and speech on anything that has to do with the Igbo always prove them wrong because one can easily dictate their hate and greed in their actions or speech.

Yorubas will always expect the Igbo to love and respect them when they are not ready to reciprocate such gesture.

The Yorubas should know that the Igbo are not their slaves that will take whatever junk that comes from them.
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by enemybulldozer(m): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2019
abula112:

Whr dey conquered and in majority?
Courtesy demands you don't answer a question with question.

Answer my question.
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by abula112(m): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Courtesy demands you don't answer a question with question.

Answer my question.
yes i know dere are igbos in ss, in minority, and do u know dere are yorubas in kogi, why dont dey claim kogi?
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by abula112(m): 10:56am On Mar 12, 2019
enemybulldozer:
An average yoruba person always lie when confronted with their hate and greed towards the Igbo. The Yorubas will always want you to believe that they don't hate the Igbo but, they forgot that their actions and speech on anything that has to do with the Igbo always prove them wrong because one can easily dictate their hate and greed in their actions or speech.

Yorubas will always expect the Igbo to love and respect them when they are not ready to reciprocate such gesture.

The Yorubas should know that the Igbo are not their slaves that will take whatever junk that comes from them.
I wont talk cause for ur mind u know u know write correct
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by enemybulldozer(m): 11:02am On Mar 12, 2019
abula112:

yes i know dere are igbos in ss, in minority, and do u know dere are yorubas in kogi, why dont dey claim kogi?
Of course, we all know that there are Yorubas in kogi. And if the yoruba refuse to claim their Kith and kin in kogi that's there headache.
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by enemybulldozer(m): 11:04am On Mar 12, 2019
abula112:

I wont talk cause for ur mind u know u know write correct
I don't understand you, what do you mean??
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:06am On Mar 12, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

If you sell your land to us we will buy it, build it and rent it to you.

Las Las sense wee nor kee u
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by benobyeze(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2019
What will I tell this idiot now?
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by abula112(m): 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Of course, we all know that there are Yorubas in kogi. And if the yoruba refuse to claim their Kith and kin in kogi that's there headache.
Point is minority does not own the state or region, kwaras are yoruba back to the matter
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by enemybulldozer(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
abula112:

Point is minority does not own the state or region, kwaras are yoruba back to the matter
Nobody is disputing that Kwara is not yoruba, what am saying is that the kingship of Kwara no longer belong to the Yorubas.
Fact!
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by KGD10: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Nobody is disputing that Kwara is not yoruba, what am saying is that the kingship of Kwara no longer belong to the Yorubas.
Fact!

What's this one saying? Who's the king of Offa?

This one is mistaking Ilorin for the whole Kwara state.

Besides, the people of Ilorin are Yorubas and speak Yorubas. The Emir In Ilorin palace is more or less a Yoruba man whose parent is partly a Yoruba. He even bears Yoruba name mad speak Yorubas. So what are you saying?
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by dammiecool(m): 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
soulpeppersoup:
Can you people just leave us alone. Everywhere you turn it's either igbo this or igbo that.

If we talk say we need biafra now. You will come to preach to us how we are land lock. What did we do to you people?

Outside the presidential election I didn't cast another vote. People in my area were begging me to vote during the governorship election but I said no. Many igbos did the same.

We don't care about una land once we prosper.

Lagos is una land and will remain yours plz
wise words.
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by enemybulldozer(m): 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
KGD10:

What's this one saying? Who's the king of Offa?

This one is mistaking Ilorin for the whole Kwara state.

Besides, the people of Ilorin are Yorubas and speak Yorubas. The Emir In Ilorin palace is more or less a Yoruba man whose parent is partly a Yoruba. He even bears Yoruba name mad speak Yorubas. So what are you saying?
Do you know what Ilorin means to Kwara?? Fulanis are the ones gracing the throne of Ilorin since the fall of afonja fact.
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by KGD10: 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Do you know what Ilorin means to Kwara?? Fulanis are the ones gracing the throne of Ilorin since the fall of afonja fact.

Lmao. Ilorin is only a small town in Kwara and it's a Yoruba town. The people speak Yoruba and have Yoruba culture. The fact that they once selected a Fulani man to rule over them doesn't make them turn foreigners in their own land.

In fact the Emir already gave himself brain the last time OPC had wanted to remove him.The new Emir is a more or less a Yoruba. One of his parents is a Yoruba and he married a Yoruba woman as wife. If not for Saraki who was backing the Emir, he would have been removed since.
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by DMerciful(m): 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Have you gone there to stay 20yrs and they refused you from contesting? You don't travel outside your region and expect same benefits with people who can travel and stay anywhere even in Borno comfortably!
aylagos:
how many Yoruba or Hausa man are allow to seek for elective position in the eastern part of the country
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by enemybulldozer(m): 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
KGD10:

Lmao. Ilorin is only a small town in Kwara and it's a Yoruba town. The people speak Yoruba and have Yoruba culture. The fact that they once selected a Fulani man to rule over them doesn't make them turn foreigners in their own land.

In fact the Emir already gave himself brain the last time OPC had wanted to remove him.The new Emir is a more or less a Yoruba. One of his parents is a Yoruba and he married a Yoruba woman as wife. If not for Saraki who was backing the Emir, he would have been removed since.
Stop twisting this fact Ilorin is the only yoruba town that is being ruled by fulani emir fact.
Re: Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections by duncun: 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Richest Igbo Man In The World – Prince Authur Eze / Osinbajo: Why We Must Create A Country That Works / Buhari Spotted In London Hospital Looking ‘Pale, ‘Sickly’ Days After Leaving Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.