Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC (31319 Views)

Bala Mohammed Secretly Buys Bauchi Governorship Form - Premium Times / Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi Governorship Election / APC Rejects Inec’s Decision On Bauchi Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by spafu(m): 1:07am On Mar 11, 2019
Inec has started with this inconclusring style again.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by Yareema22(m): 1:08am On Mar 11, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Seriously? They better get their act right oh, we don't want political violence

Prophet of doom,there will be no violence God's willing.
Even if there's violence, people like you should be held responsible for posting fake news on social media. I was telling you on the other thread that that the final results were not yet released and that results from a certain local govt has been cancelled,yet you were telling people that PDP has won Bauchi election even before the final results were announced.
Now a rerun will the place in the affected local govt,which is Tafawa-Balewa... I pray that the best candidate wins. #Bauchidecides
Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by anonymuz(m): 1:08am On Mar 11, 2019
Apc, we know your way, #byfirebyforce

Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by Sufisunni: 1:09am On Mar 11, 2019
icelord:
The rule is if the margin between the top two candidates are less than the total number of cancelled or void votes, the elections should be declared inconclusive and a rerun organised. The electoral act is clear on this naw... So why are we bringing up a case that somebody wants to rig?
where will the rerun take place? In which units? Does it mean, if 10 votes are called in a unit election will take there again?
Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:09am On Mar 11, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

The "Said Baba" tsunami of the presidential elections that swept the north is over.

Now, it's each northern governor fighting for himself!

that's how it should be come and let's see ur report card...

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 11, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

The "Said Baba" tsunami of the presidential elections that swept the north is over.

Now, it's each northern governor fighting for himself!

M.A must leave that governors seat woh, even if PMB comes himself to beg us to vote for that incompetent relative of Yahaya Bello, WE WILL NOT COMPROMISE. APC shot themselves in the foot by putting someone as incompetent as M.A as thier governorship candidate.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:11am On Mar 11, 2019
otino:
I give up on this inec, just because senator bala Mohammed of the pdp was in the lead.
oga dsts ur headache Inc has given dier reason so no com yarn opata here
Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:15am On Mar 11, 2019
icelord:
The rule is if the margin between the top two candidates are less than the total number of cancelled or void votes, the elections should be declared inconclusive and a rerun organised. The electoral act is clear on this naw... So why are we bringing up a case that somebody wants to rig?
leave myopic brains let's all parties go woo d other opponents...d situation shows its fair I mean bauchi is under apc govt ordinary u would expect apc to win but they are battling for their life
Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 11, 2019
Cletus77:
APC won Gombe...why not allow PDP win Bauchi than steal their mandate?

BECAUSE APC wants to shove an incompetent governor down our throats & we shall resist it. Just because we voted for PMB does not mean we will vote for an incompetent fat nigga who can't even build a single road in his previous tenure, an id#ot who's is always abroad rather than stay in his state, Na lie, he must step down

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:16am On Mar 11, 2019
Yareema22:

Prophet of doom,there will be no violence God's willing.
Even if there's violence, people like you should be held responsible for posting fake news on social media. I was telling you on the other thread that that the final results were not yet released and that results from a certain local govt has been cancelled,yet you were telling people that PDP has won Bauchi election even before the final results were announced.
Now a rerun will the place in the affected local govt,which is Tafawa-Balewa... I pray that the best candidate wins. #Bauchidecides
I really appreciate the fact that you called my attention to the fact that the report on my first thread was not correct which I corrected and apologized for, I even went back to modify the thread, can u just take it easy? Nobody is wishing for electoral violence but we all know that in this election period there are one or two cases of violence ,....yes we pray that the best candidate wins and when he does, he should be magnanimous in victory... It's not a do or die affair..... Allah Ya mana mafi Alheri.... Amen, salaam.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by icelord(m): 1:17am On Mar 11, 2019
Sufisunni:
where will the rerun take place? In which units? Does it mean, if 10 votes are called in a unit election will take there again?

The law says within the next 21 days. And I think it's just for one local govt.
Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by virginity101(m): 1:23am On Mar 11, 2019
Ilekeh:
PDP wants power back by force by fire.
...... You must be a foolish fool for dat..... If u go EAST, na hausaz dey beg, go west, na hausaz dey beg, go SOUTH, na hausaz dey beg, even if u still go the north, na still hausaz dey beg but you guyz haf produced the highest numba of heads of state...... y can't u guyz 4get about sentiment and b realistic for once... PDP has bin and is still d best party democracy has eva produced..... Tankzzzzzz
Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by Amumaigwe: 1:27am On Mar 11, 2019
icelord:

Why did'nt they also declare inconclusive the election that INEC declared Orji Kalu of APC in Abia North winner in which the margin of victory was also smaller than the cancelled votes?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by Yareema22(m): 1:34am On Mar 11, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

I really appreciate the fact that you called my attention to the fact that the report on my first thread was not correct which I corrected and apologized for, I even went back to modify the thread, can u just take it easy? Nobody is wishing for electoral violence but we all know that in this election period there are one or two cases of violence ,....yes we pray that the best candidate wins and when he does, he should be magnanimous in victory... It's not a do or die affair..... Allah Ya mana mafi Alheri.... Amen, salaam.

Oh,really sorry for my harsh tone,my team(Man Utd) lost today to one of our fiercest rivals(Arsenal) and since then,I couldn't control my emotions coupled with the fact that when I went back to that INEC headquarters I wasted more than 30 minutes before those fiery looking soldiers could let me in really got me unnerved....is wasn't really easy for me today..
I didn't really meant to be rude,so once again I am sorry.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by Nomzib1000(m): 1:40am On Mar 11, 2019
Cherrybae:
God bless Buhari a man of integrity. No room for rigging under Buhari

Let the best candidate win as instructed by Bugatti.

With this I see APC retaining Bauchi.

Meanwhile AAC is leading in Rivers. This is victory for Democracy

Thank you Buhari the best civilian president Nigeria ever had

Hypocrite... Dumbass..... Best president... Like really.... U are probably on Some cheap drugs....

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by mathew9999(m): 1:47am On Mar 11, 2019
Yes I like that because of the dead threat and I can tell you that I'm from the state and I can bet it with my last kobo that pdp will eventually win because pdp strong hall in bauchi is in tafawabalewa which is one of the LG so pdp stand a big chance kaura is our new Dave safe
Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:51am On Mar 11, 2019
Yareema22:

Oh,really sorry for my harsh tone,my team(Man Utd) lost today to one of our fiercest rivals(Arsenal) and since then,I couldn't control my emotions coupled with the fact that when I went back to that INEC headquarters I wasted more than 30 minutes before those fiery looking soldiers could let me in really got me unnerved....is wasn't really easy for me today..
I didn't really meant to be rude,so once again I am sorry.
Apology accepted, I understand... It happens once in a while besides don't expect your club to win always na even though Victory is sweet �

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by Yareema22(m): 1:58am On Mar 11, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

Apology accepted, I understand... It happens once in a while besides don't expect your club to win always na even though Victory is sweet �

Yeah,we are cool now.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 11, 2019
Ilekeh:

When PDP loses, it's a stolen mandate.
When PDP wins, it's the people's voice.

I'd be surprised if you're not Ibo. So politically naive.
You must mention Igbo.
Igbo giving them nightmares.
Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by OsusuBishop(m): 2:21am On Mar 11, 2019
I suspect Kano might end up same too. APC need those states desperately
Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by modath(f): 2:30am On Mar 11, 2019
Ilekeh:

Sis mi, you ever see a "Cletus" that's not Ibo? smiley
Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by betatalk: 3:33am On Mar 11, 2019
Cherrybae:
God bless Buhari a man of integrity. No room for rigging under Buhari

Let the best candidate win as instructed by Bugatti.

With this I see APC retaining Bauchi.

Meanwhile AAC is leading in Rivers. This is victory for Democracy

Thank you Buhari the best civilian president Nigeria ever had

Why hasn't the man of integrity addressed happenings in River state

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by chuks14(m): 3:42am On Mar 11, 2019
wow
Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by AnanseK(m): 4:09am On Mar 11, 2019
GideonVIBES:
"I am sure all well-meaning Nigerians share your deep seated concern on the militarisation of our elections. It is therefore imperative your good office and commission ensure, henceforth, and until there is an enabling Act of the National Assembly, the court orders are obeyed and armed forces personnel are never again deployed in any form of security supervision of our elections.”
February 16, 2015.
Director, Legal Services of the APC Presidential Campaign Council, Chukwuma-Machukwu Ume (SAN)
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/apc-writes-jonathan-jega-on-using-military-for-elections/
Ironic, isn't it?

By their names you shall know them. He is obviously a mole.
Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by AnanseK(m): 4:12am On Mar 11, 2019
Nomzib1000:

Hypocrite... Dumbass..... Best president... Like really.... U are probably on Some cheap drugs....

You’re obviously pained but have nothing to offer but insults. Borrow a brain
Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by fk001(m): 4:33am On Mar 11, 2019
bullet05nms:
PDP winning in my state (Adamawa)......tnk God!!!!

It was also declared inconclusive.
Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by Honor10: 5:15am On Mar 11, 2019
mykaelmykael:

You are a dimwitted simpleton..Why mention Igbo? Uncouth and uncivilized barbarian..

u just prove her right, u guys are easy to spot, by their comments u shal know dem, loosers
Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by neyorlmogzy(m): 5:22am On Mar 11, 2019
Ilekeh:

you are fool, you people are the ones bringing ethnic and religious division... why will the election be declared inconclusive?
Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by Yinka1808: 5:32am On Mar 11, 2019
Hope this will not end like Osun, just asking in o
Re: INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC by Jlow2: 5:50am On Mar 11, 2019
Any state pdp is about winning is inconclusive, dis the worst elections have witnessed in nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Decided To Test-Run The INEC's Election-Results Viewing Portal Already / Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI / Abia Speaker, Kennedy Njoku, Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.