Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe (19369 Views)

Real Madrid Player Gareth Bale Could Move To Manchester United For €150 / I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius / How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by isahsalee: 10:20am On Mar 11, 2019
Boy, you can sleep now, Arsenal has revenged for you.

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by chally100(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2019
thesicilian:
It is not easy to sleep after such injustice.
. Where is the injustice?? Losing chances or d handball
Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by PassiveNaira: 10:21am On Mar 11, 2019
It's a pity you were in the team when this happened.

But come to think of it, what would you have done when Barca overturned a 4:0 deficit by trashing PSG 6:1? You will just hang yourself, right?
Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by BABANGBALI: 10:22am On Mar 11, 2019
Shiloh1986:
May i know what the injustice is? because i c nothing like injustice in that game.
don't mind the assnal/chelshit fan
Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 11, 2019
Ehyaaaa!
Mbappe sorryyyyy
Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2019
isahsalee:
Boy, you can sleep now, Arsenal has revenged for you.

Hehehe.....Naxo!

Even after both chopped 3:1 at their own yard respectively...tongue

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by GraciasMagisco(m): 10:28am On Mar 11, 2019
IbukunSangotola:

They are only talking about Champions League here please
E don pain am��

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by Heffalump(m): 10:28am On Mar 11, 2019
Mbappe was one of the cause PSG failed to overrun ManU. The dude was just firing blank and with selfish display
Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 11, 2019
Heffalump:
Mbappe was one of cause PSG failed to overrun ManU. The dude was just firing blank and with selfish display

After 80-20 possession....oya take

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by udy4real(m): 10:41am On Mar 11, 2019
IbukunSangotola:

They are only talking about Champions League here please

This one pain you ooooooo

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by Guruindahouse(m): 10:49am On Mar 11, 2019
He is still a very young lad in the game. I can put my money on it that the likes of Buffon and Dani Alves are sleeping heavily since they lost to Man u. They have seen it all.
dachilino:
Kylian Mbappe, a Paris Saint-Germain striker has disclosed that he can't sleep since his club's loss to Manchester United in the Champions League on Wednesday.Mbappe who failed to score as United came back from a 2-0 first-leg deficit to win 3-1 in Paris and advance on away goals,  told TF1’s Telefoot that he is stunned and can't sleep since their loss to Manchester United. 

He said; “I am stunned – there are no words. I have not been able to sleep and I think it has been the same for everybody else. It is difficult. We worked hard to reach that point and now we are out. We are disappointed. Football goes on. We will try to rally and finish the season.

“Honestly, it was our goal – we were working towards it each day. The supporters were with us too. The stadium was full, the fans did their job and got behind us – it was a truly magical atmosphere and we spoiled the party. We did not want to ruin it, but we did.

“It is complicated, particularly after what happened, and there are many people who doubt us. However, I still believe in this project – I am sure we will do something good for the club with the fans’ support. I hope that they continue to get behind us. They have always been in the right. Now, we have to do some things.

“I think that, together, we can start to move in the right direction again and ask the right questions. I think that we can achieve something good in the future. We will keep working because that it is all that we can do. We will try to improve day after day, as when you get eliminated, you are missing something – you are not up to it. Now, we have to finish the season in the best way and prepare better for next year.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/11/i-cant-sleep-since-loss-to-manchester-united-mbappe/

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by Godspower35(m): 10:50am On Mar 11, 2019
Football is unpredictable​...
Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by BafanaBafana: 11:10am On Mar 11, 2019
post=76550836:
Heeeeyaaah!
What a pity!!

In football, you win some, you draw some and you lose some.
No footballer on earth that hasn't lost a football match!

It's only a matter of time, you will get over it Kylian.
It happens!
That's what I have been telling Atiku

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by BravoDe: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2019
jaybee3:
Eeya kpele

Work on being clinical in front of goal going forward
U mean he should overwork himself ?

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by Dino98: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2019
thesicilian:
It is not easy to sleep after such injustice.

I've not been able to sleep too since INEC declared Buhari the winner... grin grin grin cheesy

Nigerians broke my heart

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 11, 2019
Eveny my street team will be confident to play PSG in second leg if they even have away goals at hand..

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by fujirice: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2019
GraciasMagisco:
The silence of Man u fans on Nairaland is proudly sponsored by Arsenal���
grin grin grin
Wicked!

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by Sugarplum777(f): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2019
If you lost to Manchester United... U are on your own

We posted the correct score for FREE ON OUR signature below...

Join my link & play today's correct score posted ON THE LINK BELOW, don't miss out again cool

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by Seunnzy(m): 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
veekid:
What if he now played against Barca in 2016? 4-0 down
he would have committed suicide���
Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by lifedynamics: 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
GraciasMagisco:
The silence of Man u fans on Nairaland is proudly sponsored by Arsenal���
Hahahahaaa....united scammers

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by lifedynamics: 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
Offpoint1:
Now you can feel the pain guys wey dem tickets cut feels toogrin

My brother no even eat, bath and sleep sef.

Hahahaaaa....walahie I don dey jolly with under 3.5 I thought was impossible that final penalty gave me heart attack ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by Peacerider133: 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
veekid:
What if he now played against Barca in 2016? 4-0 down

What they expected from Barca then was totally different from MAN U.. they knew Barca is up to task of doing that but couldn't believe Man U can overturned the 2 away goals..
Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by kmaster007: 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
story for d gods
Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by sirley(m): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
Eyyah!! but anyway come to Rmadrid am sure you'll never loose to sleep again ��
Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by Holiguy3(m): 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
Shayolevels:
Idiots.... Na una cut my tickets

hahahahaha..lwkmd
Re: I Can’t Sleep Since Loss To Manchester United – Mbappe by Sammyolis: 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
Man u own is too small didn't u remember what barca did 4 u

(1) (2) (Reply)

9JAPREDICT BETTING: Register Now, Drop Your Username & Get N100 Activation Money / Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk / Germany Vs Algeria: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.