Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,178 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC (29539 Views)

INEC Declares Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive / Fintiri Defeats Binani In Adamawa Governorship Election / Why We Declared Benue Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by frankmoney(m): 8:17am On Mar 11, 2019
Bennycollins:
Same thing happened in Abia north senatorial election, but INEC declared Orji Kalu of the APC winner and they have been saying whoever is not satisfied with it should go to court. That is double standard.
can you paste the results of the election here with the cancelled votes , so we can see
Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Okeji(m): 8:24am On Mar 11, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Any northern states PDP is leading , INEC will declare inconclusive.
Get sense pls!
Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 11, 2019
The worst INEC ever. But Buhari was not declared inconclusive even with this formula. They tried so hard to manufacture numbers yet it still didn't add up
Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Kingspin(m): 8:31am On Mar 11, 2019
tesppidd:
Problem is that so many Nigerians cannot think outside the box.
"Inconclusive" should be encouraged in our electoral process.

In the past the PDP would have just added some votes to their own and announced the results.
The presidential election just did what past PdP did and INEC following up but Nigeria cannot continue like these.

Since PDP is looking stronger INEc is looking for a way to balance APC. Inconclusive has become a party

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by nwanyionitsha: 8:35am On Mar 11, 2019
tsinzu:
But there's a story on fp saying PDP won in Adamawa

https://www.nairaland.com/5071919/pdp-defeats-apc-wins-adamawa
Even Bauchi where Pdp won, they are saying inconclusive.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Lexicon123: 8:55am On Mar 11, 2019
What’s with all these inconclusive elections?!

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by maninani: 9:07am On Mar 11, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Any northern states PDP is leading , INEC will declare inconclusive.
it is a clear picture in Adamawa state PDP are leading and definitely will win the polls. The INEC and incumbent governor are making plans to rig the election.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Anasko(m): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2019
luluosas:
I saw a thread stating otherwise earlier
Why are some people so daft about inconclusiveness. INEC should be commended for inconclusivesness this means that this years election is very competative and fair.
Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by ezkimow(m): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2019
frankmoney:
do you guys think inec will just declare it because they feel like ? Cancelled votes is higher than winning margin . That's the law it will be inconclusive

Who cancelled the votes...
Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by awuf2008: 9:23am On Mar 11, 2019
They are planning to do osun system but it will not work as people will resisted it.
Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by akintunde63: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2019
couragemurphy:
The Independent National Electoral Commission says the Adamawa Governorship election is inconclusive and a new date for the rerun would be announced.

The Returning Officer.Prof. Andrew Haruna, confirmed the development at the governorship election collation centre in Yola on Monday.

Haruna said the number of cancellations was higher than the margin of lead votes between the two contestants and therefore, a new date for the rerun election would be fixed.

https://punchng.com/adamawa-governorship-election-inconclusive-inec/

I smell victory for APC
Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by eLcastro(m): 10:06am On Mar 11, 2019
couragemurphy:

Stop misleading people with unguided comments like these. Can you substantiate your claims by providing details of all the polling units where elections were cancelled and the numbers of the expected voters? Inconclusive elections' provisions are clearly stated in our electoral act.
Some States being led by APC are also on the list of inconclusive elections. Mind you this is not the first time we are hearing of inconclusive elections. Sometimes it favours you and sometimes it doesn't. That doesn't make it wrong or illegal
it's not wrong but i think it's not legal...all am saying is if you take a summation of lgas where election didn't take place or were disrupted in the last election the total voting strength is over 5mil...now they might all not come to vote tho...but that in it self calls for inconclusive....and am not misleading anyone as my opinion is my personal right....you not forced to conceal to it......besides all i said have figure evidence.....5 lga in crs,more than 10 lgas in rivers disrupted...Lagos over 6 lgas...delta....adamawa.....do your findings.....the total summation will give you a figure above 5mil...#facts
Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by eLcastro(m): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2019
frankmoney:
oga that's a lie , the total number of cancelled votes was 1million , winning margin was 3 million ,so what are you saying
...5lgas in crs.,above 10 lgas in rivers...more than 4 lgas in Lagos...adamawa more 3lgas....career reader disrupted election over 4 lgas in anambra...over 6lgas in imo the returnin officers declared under duress that is automatic cancel....and you telling me the process didn't cancel and short change over 5mil voters......pick up a calculator go through each state returning officers report...then thank me later.
Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by frankmoney(m): 10:14am On Mar 11, 2019
eLcastro:
...5lgas in crs.,above 10 lgas in rivers...more than 4 lgas in Lagos...adamawa more 3lgas....career reader disrupted election over 4 lgas in anambra...over 6lgas in imo the returnin officers declared under duress that is automatic cancel....and you telling me the process didn't cancel and short change over 5mil voters......pick up a calculator go through each state returning officers report...then thank me later.
post the result of the cancellation here as reported by inec .... Since you are so sure .. and also call the 10 LGA in Rivers State , so I can verify since I live here , the only LGA cancelled in Rivers State was Bonny and asari toru ....so what re you saying
Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by eLcastro(m): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2019
frankmoney:
post the result of the cancellation here as reported by inec .... Since you are so sure .. and also call the 10 LGA in Rivers State , so I can verify since I live here , the only LGA cancelled in Rivers State was Bonny and asari toru ....so what re you saying
you no get data...if i post the reports now u go ask for calculator.election is gone abeg no worry me with quotes if you can do some simple research
Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by ibnlawal(m): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2019
APC is arguably the biggest threat to our democracy. They should be rooted out completely, if at all Nigeria will progress.....Shame onto Buhari and his cronies! Shame!!!
Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by luluosas(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2019
Oga, a thread here on front page this morning said PDP won, that's what I commented for. Thank you for your insults even though I deserved it not
Anasko:

Why are some people so daft about inconclusiveness. INEC should be commended for inconclusivesness this means that this years election is very competative and fair.
Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by frankmoney(m): 10:27am On Mar 11, 2019
eLcastro:
you no get data...if i post the reports now u go ask for calculator.election is gone abeg no worry me with quotes if you can do some simple research
lmao you quoted me first . Wetin concern me and you when I wan worry you grin
Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by eLcastro(m): 10:28am On Mar 11, 2019
frankmoney:
lmao you quoted me first . Wetin concern me and you when I wan worry you grin
sorry for the quote.since i started it...abeg i wan end em cheesy grin
Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by toprealman: 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
PDP wins..... inconclusive
APC wins..... conclusive.
Haba!

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by nameo: 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
SillyMods:

Wailer, APC is leading in Sokoto by about 44k votes but there were 49k canceled votes and the election was declared inconclusive.

Bros, why lie?
Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by ibnlawal(m): 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
luluosas:
Oga, a thread here on front page this morning said PDP won, that's what I commented for. Thank you for your insults even though I deserved it not

Toh! U just defined who you are? Do you even think? Or ur sentiments has beclouded your better judgment...
After the inconclusive saga in Osun state, did you even no what happened next? Goan do your assignment before you say gibberish things.
Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by xbone2248(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
People like u r d reason y Nigeria will never change 4 d better. I am in Adamawa, PDP's fintiri won hands down. Even d devil knows dis. Be honest with urself i.e if u even know what honesty is, if it was APC dat won will d results still be declared inconclusive❓
frankmoney:
do you guys think inec will just declare it because they feel like ? Cancelled votes is higher than winning margin . That's the law it will be inconclusive

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by frankmoney(m): 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
xbone2248:
People like u r d reason y Nigeria will never change 4 d better. I am in Adamawa, PDP's fintiri won hands down. Even d devil knows dis. Be honest with urself i.e if u even know what honesty is, if it was APC dat won will d results still be declared inconclusive❓
APC won in plateau and it was inconclusive
Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Spaxon(f): 12:54am On Mar 12, 2019
cyrilamx:
Same here and thanks for being civil.

Hey i like the way u handle things

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by cyrilamx(m): 6:55am On Mar 12, 2019
Spaxon:

Hey i like the way u handle things
Thanks for the complement. I am really humbled. I learnt the hard way that mild answer calms wrath. well will u avail me the chance to know u? friend request?
Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Spaxon(f): 6:58am On Mar 12, 2019
cyrilamx:
Thanks for the complement. I am really humbled. I learnt the hard way that mild answer calms wrath. well will u avail me the chance to know u? friend request?
Let's keep it cool here...
You can DM
I learnt it the hard way when i accepted NLders as pals..
Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Spaxon(f): 6:58am On Mar 12, 2019
cyrilamx:
You can DM
Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by cyrilamx(m): 8:51am On Mar 12, 2019
Spaxon:

You can DM
No where to DM. if re on fb add me : Cyril Osamudiamen. so we get to chat. you really ebony beauty.
Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by luluosas(m): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2019
Indeed, you are lost. Please kindly face your front before you display your stupidity online
ibnlawal:

Toh! U just defined who you are? Do you even think? Or ur sentiments has beclouded your better judgment...
After the inconclusive saga in Osun state, did you even no what happened next? Goan do your assignment before you say gibberish things.
Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by Spaxon(f): 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
cyrilamx:
No where to DM. if re on fb add me : Cyril Osamudiamen. so we get to chat. you really ebony beauty.
Ebony beauty...
Lol

Didn't see that coming
Re: Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC by cyrilamx(m): 6:48am On Mar 13, 2019
Spaxon:

Ebony beauty...
Lol

Didn't see that coming
Can u avail me of ur fb id let me add u? For two days now, whenever i click on NL, my eyes instantly fall on my Mention thinking u hv replied me. would love to hv a private chat on WhatsApp, messanger if u think i merit it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG / South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? / Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.