Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,468 members, 7,812,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House (29539 Views)

Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu / Gov. Ugwuanyi Welcomes Ibom Air To Enugu / Gov Ugwuanyi Welcomes Major General Boman Kabuk To Gov House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Dapagun: 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
. Enugu State Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi welcome APC Presidential Candidate, Asíwájú Bola Tinubu, to the Michael Okpara Government House, Enugu.
APC Presidential Campaign Rally in Enugu.. Wednesday

45 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Johnthejohn(m): 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
Nonsense and ingredients

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Johnthejohn(m): 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Inconsequential

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by 9jii(m): 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Igbos evil agenda is falling apart by the day.
Obi is a failure

114 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Dapagun: 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
More

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Terabyteck(m): 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
Whatever Power must return to the SOUTH.

Atiku will be worst than Buhari if elected, what will be the story of the Southerners to the future generations that a Fulani took over after 8years of miss rule by a Fulani in a Country of 3 major ethnic nationalities and over 250 minority ethnic groups.

If you want an end to lopsided federal appointment, terrorism, and audercity of herdsmen to commit mayhem. If you want to see an end to the massacre in Southern Nigeria and a progressive and united Nigeria Vote for a Southern presidency.

I want OBI to Win, but if he can't let Emilakon take over.

The North is not greater than the South.

170 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by abobote: 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Nice one, politics of no bitterness

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Moh247: 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
cool

Betta Edu

She must be made the next Minister of health

G5 are trying so hard

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by LegendHero(m): 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
Nice politics.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Why do they usually hold Tinubu Can't he keep up
Modified:
Terabyteck:

I want OBI to Win, but if he can't let Emilakon take over.
The North is not greater than the South.
The north are still the ones ruling in proxy!!!

Shettima has been telling you how he will handle the government (the mastermind behind the kidnapping of the Chibok girls oOoOO)

So what's the difference

I see that the north are no longer comfortable in the East grin grin wey Buhari Wey Shettima grin grin hypocrites

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by greatiyk4u(m): 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Which one is Michael okpara Government house again?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by mayklef(m): 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
i thought Baba Agbado said South East is a waste of time and resources....

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by 1Dray(m): 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Betta Edu

G5 are trying so hard

But she's not in Obi's camp. How would that be possible?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by ganisucks(f): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
9jii:
Igbos evil agenda is falling apart by the day.
Obi is a failure
Obi is not the one sponsoring protests against Emefiele, he's also not trying to oust Mahmoud Yakubu from INEC for three years. He's also not paying people in China to find ways to hack the BVAS.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by FreeStuffsNG: 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
O pari. Enugu the political capital of Igboland has recieved the gospel of Asiwaju Tinubu..
God bless my patriotic Igbo brothers and sisters showing massive love to my incoming Preaident.
Thank you so much.
check my signature for free stuffs!

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by ganisucks(f): 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Betta Edu

G5 are trying so hard

She and Ayade's daughter in law will report at EFCC headquarters to tell the detectives all they know about campaign funds and the mercenary who helped write bar exams for the daughter in law.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by StrongandMighty: 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
After a flopped rally agbado rushed to to government House to snap picture with ugwuanyi just to augment and decieve his urchins grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by yarimo(m): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
ENUGU is 97% for TINUBU and 2% for ATIKU and 1% for other political parties

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by ganisucks(f): 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
yarimo:
ENUGU is 97% for TINUBU and 2% for ATIKU and 1% for other political parties
You're experiencing a nightmare, not a dream.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by ganisucks(f): 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari. Enugu the political capital of Igboland has recieved the gospel of Asiwaju Tinubu..
God bless my patriotic Igbo brothers and sisters showing massive love to my incoming Preaident.
Thank you so much.
check my signature for free stuffs!

You know damn well, you are yarning dust.

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by yarimo(m): 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
ganisucks:

You're experiencing a nightmare, not a dream.
This is your next president grin

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
Igbos are the best in political accommodation.

Anybody thinking Tinubu will get up to a thousand vote in Enugu is wet dreaming aswear.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by SILVERLINES: 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin

I haven't seen Tunibu walking alone without being held by someone

What's happening?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by SILVERLINES: 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Betta Edu

G5 are trying so hard

G5 kill u

So if gov. Ifeanyi well the drug lord who pleaded to visit him means there's anything attached

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Jacob98: 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
Welcome

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Jacob98: 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
yarimo:
This is your next president grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by TRUSTEDGUY: 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin
G-5 Governors

Likes for OBI shares for TINUBU

17 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by CHIDINMALOVE: 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ndi iberibe abuoo

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by omoredia: 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tinubu is a bad candidate. I can't even employ him as my security guard

4 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
0UR INCOMING PRESIDENT .
The love in Enugu is just too much.

Where dem dey?
Dem no reach smiley

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Welcomes Bola Tinubu To Enugu Govrrnment House by Sheistoopretty(f): 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC / Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) / The Moment Buhari Announced Suspension Of CJN Walter Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.