Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo (9716 Views)

Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker / Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by aragon4realz(m): 7:53am On Mar 11, 2019
The member elect for Ikeduru State Constituency, Amb. Uche Ogbuagu has paid glowing tributes to all men of good will and Ikeduru indigenes and visitors alike who joined hands with him to rewrite the political history of Ikeduru.
Amb. Ogbuagu made the speech before a mammoth crowd numbering over 20,000 who besieged his residence in Akabo Ikeduru moments after being declared the winner of the keenly contested elections in the Constituency.
The member elect, who was bereft of words thanked the Almighty God who stood in for him despite the gimmicks and antics of political jobbers,desperados and those who tried in vain to suppress the truth.
Amb. Ogbuagu assured the people of Ikeduru of quality representation and more positive developments across Ikeduru.
He Praised the resilience and the heart of patriotism displayed by the Youths, fathers and mother’s who withstood agents of evil and protected their votes against all odds.
According to Amb. Ogbuagu, the events of March 9, 2019 could be described as the dawn of a new era and a victory of light over darkness.
He charged his Ikeduru people to always remember him in their prayers for more grace in the course of his people oriented representation at the Parliament.

http://ikedurualive.com/amb-uche-ogbuagu-wins-his-election-for-house-of-assembly/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by LUGBE: 8:03am On Mar 11, 2019
Interesting
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by nzeobi(m): 8:07am On Mar 11, 2019
congrats to him, he has antagonized Rochas for the past 6 years

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by SouthEastFacts: 8:07am On Mar 11, 2019
If you claim you are Igbo and you don't know this man, sorry ask your parents well, you be afonja.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by Fianze93(m): 8:08am On Mar 11, 2019
Nice
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by fergie001: 8:10am On Mar 11, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
If you claim you are Igbo and you don't know this man, sorry ask your parents well, you be afonja.
His winning isn't bad condition...

This one is good condition.....Vol. 15 grin grin grin

You no lie......

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by Pavore9: 8:12am On Mar 11, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

You think every igbo was born and raised in igboland or every igbo listened to his comedy?

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by BabaIbo: 8:13am On Mar 11, 2019
fergie001:
You no lie......

This guy don tey o... Uche Ogbuokwuko

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by BabaIbo: 8:13am On Mar 11, 2019
Pavore9:

You think every igbo was born and raised in igboland or every igbo listened to his comedy?

Mr man I was born and brought up outside igboland but I know this man very well

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by SouthEastFacts: 8:14am On Mar 11, 2019
fergie001:
You no lie......
I bu nwafor.
How far for my guy Sen. Abaribe?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by fergie001: 8:17am On Mar 11, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

I bu nwafor.

How far for my guy Sen. Abaribe?
He was declared winner for Abia South Senatorial district yesterday......

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:18am On Mar 11, 2019
Congrats my man
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by Pavore9: 8:21am On Mar 11, 2019
BabaIbo:

Mr man I was born and brought up outside igboland but I know this man very well

That you know someone, does not mean every other person MUST know that person.....is that clear?
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by BabaIbo: 8:30am On Mar 11, 2019
Pavore9:

That you know someone, does not mean every other person MUST know that person.....is that clear?

You made it look like those born and brought up outside Igboland don't know him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by Pavore9: 8:33am On Mar 11, 2019
BabaIbo:

You made it look like those born and brought up outside Igboland don't know him

Just as the person who posted that any igbo that don't know him is an afonja!

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by DaniDani(m): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2019
Congrats Uche nfiri.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by aragon4realz(m): 10:59am On Mar 11, 2019
he is the man of the people
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by BaaleOko: 11:13am On Mar 11, 2019
Bad condition Vol. 6 cheesy cheesy correct comedian, grew up on all his comedy audio tapes, and he was my dad's favorite as well. I remember how he always played his comedy in the car when cassette tapes were a thing back then... good old times.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by aragon4realz(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
DaniDani:
Congrats Uche nfiri.
☺☺☺☺
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by mancanoe: 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
Yes Uche DAT ABA boi.... Rep St Michael's road Aba.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by aragon4realz(m): 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
mancanoe:
Yes Uche DAT ABA boi.... Rep St Michael's road Aba.
����
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by Amumaigwe: 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
Pavore9:

That's why he said you should ask your parents who might tell you some hidden truths about your real heritage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by aragon4realz(m): 6:13am On Mar 13, 2019
Amumaigwe:

That's why he said you should ask your parents who might tell you some hidden truths about your real heritage.
lol
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by Daewang: 6:35am On Mar 13, 2019
I love his song Alawa Ahara. The guy really finished Okorohausa.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by jlinkd78(m): 7:34am On Mar 13, 2019
People like Uche who have mass appeal and strong critic of govt over d years should be given opportunities. I must confess that Uche was one of d early persons that released an audio comedy song against Rochas

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by aragon4realz(m): 10:18am On Mar 13, 2019
jlinkd78:
People like Uche who have mass appeal and strong critic of govt over d years should be given opportunities. I must confess that Uche was one of d early persons that released an audio comedy song against Rochas
and he is still doing that
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by izombie(m): 10:51am On Mar 13, 2019
Uche ogbuagu, poor man with reason, uche ji burial ceremony bido launching, every year young, everlasting undergraduate.
I still listen to him. I thought he's from abia state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by Juliet11111(f): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2019
k’opuo ooo k’opuo, thank you very much imeela by bye k’opuo.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by nwanyionitsha: 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
fergie001:

He was declared winner for Abia South Senatorial district yesterday......
Thank God. I have been so worried about him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by IbrahimDamola: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
Kai Lalasticlala, this should be in the front page. Even we Yoruba love this guy's comedy. I remember his baba bourdillon comedy.

I just learnt yesterday that he won, so I rushed here to know the party he joined, na PDP o. Thank God say no be APC.

Uche Ogbuagu Don really hustle from tey try, I leant roachas even try to close down his radio station in Owerri.

The guy comedy na one million. He really finished roachas. grin

Uche Ogbuagu ekele le o!

'Okanma na Matara ofu big man, Karia poor people 30.' grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo by Kojiek: 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
izombie:
Uche ogbuagu, poor man with reason, uche ji burial ceremony bido launching, every year young, everlasting undergraduate.
I still listen to him. I thought he's from abia state.

He is from Akabo in Ikeduru LGA of Imo state. But based in Aba, Abia state, the commercial hub of Igboland. He married from Abia state, Okoko Item to be precise. He knows every nook and crany of Abia more than most Abians. In fact he can speak virtualy all the Igbo dialects as a comedian. If u see him as an Abian, you will not be totally wrong.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader / Zainab Ahmed: No Plan To Sack Govt Workers / Presidency: APC In Dilemma Over Zoning, May Throw Race Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.