Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Anfield 0 - Stamford Bridge 1 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anfield 0 - Stamford Bridge 1 (795 Views)

Chelsea May Have To Leave Stamford Bridge For At Least Two Seasons / Anfield And The Kop: For Kops Only! / Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anfield 0 - Stamford Bridge 1 by uzomaeze(m): 4:54am On Apr 26, 2007
the boys generally played well , chelsea goal by Joe Cole was a give away i think Liverpool gave that sloppy goal away to easily the defence went to sleep and this simple mistake can cost them alot they have forgoten that this isn't the FA cup or Priemership league hwere you have to battle for points this is the main thing the stuff you guys fight for every day and even though i'm a Liverpool fan (i'll never walk alone) the reds should better be better for it else sad

(1) (Reply)

Cricket Or Baseball / Rio Ferdinand To Miss Arsenal Vs Man U Match On Saturday. / My Dolphins Are Winless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.