Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

There Is Something Different About Benue Gubernatorial Election Result - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Something Different About Benue Gubernatorial Election Result (2131 Views)

Catholic Priest Joins Benue Gubernatorial Race On APC Platform / Ekiti Assembly Rejects Governorship Election Result, Adjourns Till October / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Something Different About Benue Gubernatorial Election Result by Okwori12(m): 11:04am On Mar 11, 2019
Heavy underground battle going on, APC wants the state at all cost, and federal might is backing them up. How on earth will federal government send 11 commissioner of police, and many truck of soldiers into the state. There is something beyond the physical. The people have made their choice, INEC please announce Ortom now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Something Different About Benue Gubernatorial Election Result by TooMuchStuff: 11:20am On Mar 11, 2019
Okwori12:
Heavy underground battle going on, APC wants the state at all cost, and federal might is backing them up. How on earth will federal government send 11 commissioner of police, and many truck of soldiers into the state. There is something beyond the physical. The people have made their choice, INEC please announce Ortom now.

It's normal.... It's the way of despots, tyrant, dictators and maximum rulers when they want to change the constitution permanently to usher in Sharia rule nationwide.

Just watch this page in the next 3 yrs.

My projection of Buhari moves are always on point

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Something Different About Benue Gubernatorial Election Result by JusticeSeeker: 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
Rather, it's Ortom that wants to continue by all means. His thugs were busy snatching ballot boxes in some local governments That they knew they will be defeated. How can you tell me that pdp will win in Vandeikya, Kwande, Gboko and some other places. Who's not feeling the heat of Ortom's ineptitudeness in the state?

4 Likes

Re: There Is Something Different About Benue Gubernatorial Election Result by bishopkay: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
Rather, it's Ortom that wants to continue by all means. His thugs were busy snatching ballot boxes in some local governments That they knew they will be defeated. How can you tell me that pdp will win in Vandeikya, Kwande, Gboko and some other places. Who's not feeling the heat of Ortom's ineptitudeness in the state?

Bro believe me I have given up on Benue people. You'd be shocked they actually indeed voted for Ortom.

I was there when Benue people voted for Buhari Bro so don't be surprised

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Different About Benue Gubernatorial Election Result by Prompto: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
I am tired of foolish Eboes telling others about what is happening in their region. What is the problem with you people for Godsake ?!
bishopkay:

Bro believe me I have given up on Benue people. You'd be shocked they actually indeed voted for Ortom.

I was there when Benue people voted for Buhari Bro so don't be surprised

2 Likes

Re: There Is Something Different About Benue Gubernatorial Election Result by gebest: 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
deploying 11 commissioner of police doesn't mean they want to rig election there.
Re: There Is Something Different About Benue Gubernatorial Election Result by Rexology: 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
Are you from Benue State? If yes, then you should have been conversant with their zoning arrangement amongst the Tivs.
Re: There Is Something Different About Benue Gubernatorial Election Result by Okwori12(m): 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

It's normal.... It's the way of despots, tyrant, dictators and maximum rulers when they want to change the constitution permanently to usher in Sharia rule nationwide.

Just watch this page in the next 3 yrs.

My projection of Buhari moves are always on point

I got this from a retired General too. They are seriously in a move to change the constitution.

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Different About Benue Gubernatorial Election Result by bishopkay: 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
Prompto:
I am tired of foolish Eboes telling others about what is happening in their region. What is the problem with you people for Godsake ?!

You are a very big fool! You and your demented lot think any one who has a contrary view is always igbo? I'm not igbo and I won't ever be you this foolish pig!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kano Elections: Suspected Thugs Arrested By Police At Gama Ward (Photos) / Exclusion Of South-east From Fg's $22.7 Bn Loan May Push Igbo Out Of Nigeria / Awon Lagosians, How Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.